How ordinary people made Charlottesville possible

>The tragedy that took place in Charlottesville this month could not have occurred without the tacit acceptance of millions of ordinary, law-abiding Americans who helped create such a racially explosive climate.

>It's the ordinary people -- the voters who elected a reality TV star with a record of making racially insensitive comments, the people who move out of the neighborhood when people of color move in, the family members who ignore a relative's anti-Semitism -- who give these type of men room to operate.

>That was the twisted formula that made the Holocaust and Rwanda possible and allowed Jim Crow segregation to survive: Nice people looked the other way while those with an appetite for violence did the dirty work.

>We are a country with a few million passionate white supremacists -- and tens of millions of white supremacists by default.

archive.is/QOEHb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Charlottesville is not a thing. Stop trying to make it a thing.

One fat person died, probably of a heart attack. It's not 9/11.

Wow I didn't know that ordinary Americans invented ISIS because Obama didn't go after them properly.

Ay lmao this guilt by association meme

Ok now use this logic on Islamic terrorism.

CNN better shutvtge fuck up before they get more antifa arrested for rioting.

>CNN calling all of white America racist

Novel. Never would have thunk it.

>Major media outlets seriously believe this is an argument.

Keep doing this keep doing this keep doing this

I love it

Already been redpilling the men in my family, they are essentially all Nazi sympathizers by now.

How the hell can they keep getting away with this?! And libtards eat it up! I swear! Heard one repeating the "racists came out in droves meme". Each and every day I become more reclusive because of these idiots.

I think the key thing they're not realizing is that it isn't that normies AGREED with this shit before, they just weren't aware of it. They were genuinely and innocently just looking at things from the naive "hating people because of their skin color is wrong!" perspective and didn't bother to look deeper at the Critical Theory (((insanity))) underlying it all. Now MSM is going all in with it and normies are balking

This. CNN is playing to their target (angry liberals) while pissing off ordinary people.

Soon enough everyone will be disgusted by them and their liberal base. This level of anti-white racism is disgusting.

My Normie friends said almost exactly the same thing. "Apathy led to the rise of Nazism" no it's because they have autistic conspiracies in their head and the left is doing its very best to prove them right.

Jesus... to think I can remember a time CNN was a respected outlet. What the fuck is wrong with these kikes?

Tens of millions of white supremacists? Wow

Honestly the best thing to happen. Please keep demonizing white people so they all get on the same page. Keep pushing them into a corner!

Come on CNN, death spiral faster!

You and your friends are faggots.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Some fat communist race mixing whore died. who cares?

This so much.

Libs start violent riots all the time; somebody was bound to die eventually and it just happened to be one of them so now they're all crying crocodile tears like this isn't exactly what they wanted because now they have a martyr.

>CNN: how can we get more Americans to hate us?

Yes, yes... keep it coming. Make sure all those poor white rayciss know what you really think of them from your Jew York apartment while you sip on your $16 coffee.

Calling all Normies Racist Nazis

Sure worked well during the Election, so why not keep going

Good shit, cry moar

Can't wait to see until "ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST" is a CNN headline

there will be soon with more bullshit like this

How can one group keep making the same mistake so often?

>that took place this wee.. mon.. yea.. deca.. cen.. millennia

"white supremacist by default" is saying literally that

So CNN really has put their money on a non-white and self-hating white audience , huh?

we really need other news outlets to report on CNN calling white americans in general "white supremacists by default"

that should push a few moderates off them to at least one of the other leftie news networks like abc.

Yep. As some predicted right after the election, they're doubling down on the failed strategies that led to Trump's victory in the first place.

Your tears feel amazing, nigger

>>We are a country with a few million passionate white supremacists -- and tens of millions of white supremacists by default.

After years of listening to these people "poopoopeepee" after they FINALLY were given a big enough platform to do something constructive with, I honestly could care less what they think of me and all the other "ordinary" white people. They want tons of shit for nothing. They want to spit in my face, then demand my respect and assistance. Not happening. THEY set the tone of this whole thing. THEY made the bed. Now they can reap their just rewards, which as it turns out is everything they don't want.

I voted for Trump with sound mind and body after vapidly voting Democrat my entire life, thanks to these screeching fools who claim my race and people are "on their way out" every chance they get. Fuck em.

>people who move out of the neighborhood when people of color move in, the family members who ignore a relative's anti-Semitism -- who give these type of men room to operate.

Don't move when people who hate you and are out for blood start coming in droves to the place you wanted to raise your children!
Create schisms in your families on behalf of a privileged group that hasn't been in serious danger in nearly a hundred years!
THIS ARE MORAL OBLIGATIONSl IF YOU DON'T OBEY YOU ARE PART OF THEORY PROBLEM

When I was a Normie I used to scoff at the idea that the media openly lies to us. The truth of the matter is that I simply did not want to believe I had been so thoroughly bamboozled by the news cycle.

Charlottesville is a perfect example of this. A group of KKK and Neo-Nazis show up to protest, libshits come too. Both sides bash skulls but nothing major.

Enter the Challenger: video evidence seems to show the car being attacked before the charge. Maybe it was an accident, maybe it wasn't, maybe the guy's mentally ill, maybe he really is a terrorist and meant to become one. In any of those cases, there's still no official word from the police, suspect, or his attorney yet. The media takes the liberty of spending the next week repeating TERRORIST ATTACK and their audience believes it instantly.

Never mind the complete lack of evidence one way or another. Never mind the fact that the whole situation very swiftly and conveniently links white nationalism (the driver) to the KKK/Nazis (who were also at rally) and then links both to trump through the "far right ideology" (which itself developed over a long serious of disingenuous mindrapes).

It'd be funny, if it wasn't so fucking wearisome.

The good thing about it all is that it will only embolden the resistance against the fake news. The more trump talks about fake news, the more the fake news has to report about their fake news. Both sides are kept in constant attack/defend positions.

These faggots always overreach

YASS PUSH THE NORMIES TO US

>all drumpf supporters are nazis

You know what this sounds a lot like, the deplorable comment that lost Hillary the election.

These people never learn.

This is sadly what is going to happen

I don't even like Nazis, but I support you guys just because we have a common enemy

Things to do today:
1. Blame President Trump
2. Call neo-0Nazis and white nationalists thugs
3. Fill your Facebook and Twitter with salty tears
4. Remain under our mind-control

goys*

I'll remember this the next time a Muslim blows something up or Antifa acts violent.

liberals need to be executed and the democratic party needs to be declared a terrorist organization
Democrats are killing this country by refusing to support Trump
Anyone who refuses to support Trump is a traitor; I say that we start introducing loyalty oaths and require a pledge of loyalty to trump to be made by adults, in order to get a job or gibz, and by children in schools
Disloyalty is not an option

All it took was 2 years of hoax white-on-black assaults and fake poop swastikas to get normies to believe the kkk actually exists

you don't need autistic conspiracies when you have
I can't even count the number of people that have been asking what went wrong with the media recently.

>mandatory oath of loyalty
agreed. anyone that says no gets the choice of interned in a work camp or deported to the country of their choosing

Where are all the mass shootings btw? Seems like they were all the rage under Obama.

>Islam is a religion with tens of millions of passionate jihadists -- and hundreds of millions of jihadists by default.

Great post

Insulting the working class white voters always works really well.

There are a lot less Nazis out there than CNN would have you believe

For you

just that one aimed at the republicans doing that charity baseball game by one of their sleepers

Except they're assigning membership to white nationalism where it doesn't exist. Being a member of antifa or muslim is a choice.

It would be racist to have the same standards applied to whites to also be applied to Muslims. Didn't they teach you that in the German education system?

>this is all about who you elected and not who your enemies are

They have it quite backwards. The SJWs and their candidate "Shillary Clinton" created the reaction necessary. Most people who voted for Trump are like "fucking bitch wants gun control, fuck her".

We should really thank those sjws for creating the opposition necessary by their actions.

>The tragedy that took place in Charlottesville this month

wut

And here's what really happened:
On November 8th of 2016, half the country learned that everything they believed to be both true and obvious turned out to be wrong. The people who thought Trump had no chance of winning were under the impression they were smart people who understood their country, and politics, and how things work in general. When Trump won, they learned they were wrong. They were so very wrong that they reflexively (because this is how all brains work) rewrote the scripts they were seeing in their minds until it all made sense again. The wrong-about-everything crowd decided that the only way their world made sense, with their egos intact, is that either the Russians helped Trump win or there are far more racists in the country than they imagined, and he is their king. Those were the seeds of the mass hysteria we witness today.

Do we even know if the driver meant to kill that person? I've seen webms showing angles where noone is scared of him approaching, he gets surrounded, panics and hits someone to escape the mob. Is this what happened? It's driving me fucking insane noone is discussing who or why he did this, only encapsulating down to "HATEFUL NAZI KILLED INNOCENT PROTESTER". I mean, what are the facts?

The same goes for the tiki torch mob, were they really self-claimed nazis? It just doesn't make sense.

Someone fucking fill me in I cant just google this shit those damn jews censor everything.

thanks based dilbert man

doubling down against the majority and most influential people in the nation. intradasting

What am I looking at?

yes the tragedy where some fat girl dies meanwhile 400 or more died in mudslides in sierra leone

we really are a nation of faggots..

someone put that van there long before the accident

>The wrong-about-everything crowd decided that the only way their world made sense, with their egos intact, is that either the Russians helped Trump win or there are far more racists in the country than they imagined, and he is their king.

There are people out there that actually learn from their mistakes and don't constantly try to make up rationalizations to protect their ego.

Unfortunately these people would almost never be Democrats.