ITS REALLY HAPPENING!

United Nations Issues Rare "Early Warning" - Signals Potential Civil Conflict In America

A UN Committee tasked with combatting racism on a global scale has issued an ultra rare “early warning” for the United States citing ‘alarming racism’ trends. This rare signal often preludes the potential for civil conflict.

In the past 10-years, the early warning has been issued in Burundi, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Kyrgyzstan and Nigeria.

The United Nations Committee on the Eliminations of Racial Discrimination has called on high-level politicians and public officials of the United States to condemn “racist hate speech and crimes in Charlottesville and through the country”.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-23/united-nations-issues-rare-early-warning-signals-potential-civil-conflict-america

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138489324/#q138489324
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-23/united-nations-issues-rare-early-warning-signals-potential-civil-conflict-america
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
un.org/en/preventgenocide/adviser/pdf/osapg_analysis_framework.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>United Nations

Literally who

If civil war, news organizations are going to get fucked deep in the ass. Everyone knows this is their fault.

>citing ‘alarming racism’
topkek

the level of white racism hasn't changed in this country, but anti-white racism has skyrocketed in the last year

UN is just a
>7th floor satellite group
Sage this concern troll b.s.
>civil war threads are SHILLS

Why haven't they given a warning for south africa? Things are much worse there.

I'd say some normies got redpilled too

>UN
>relevant

Fuck the UN, who cares.
The fact they even mention charlottesville shows their intent and the people behind it.

More anti-white leftists trying to put their hand over the cards at play. Fuck every single one of these people seriously.

I'm not sure it's even skyrocketing. Niggers have been more racist than crackers for decades.

United Nations must only watch CNN.

/r/ing the image that's like a pie chart for hate group violence and it's literally niggers and jews

/r/ing the image that is a collage of all the "companies" that support antifa

Hypothetically could we attack and occupy the UN

And this is how the NWO puppets Trump.

The UN has exactly one purpose; ensuring the major nations always have an open line of communication. Nobody gives a single solitary fuck what the UN itself actually does.

>Europe has weekly terrorist attacks and member states that actively go against the wishes of the European Parliament
>no worries about war

>the us has a few angry white guys
>CODE RED CODE RED

Sign this petition to get Soros recognized as terrorist
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law

this is glorious

All part of the plan brother soon Princess Silly Socks will rule the world@!

>A UN Committee tasked with combatting racism on a global scale has issued [early warnings in Burundi, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Kyrgyzstan and Nigeria in the past 10 years.]

Um, not possible, sweetie -- Only white people can be racist.

Fucking this

The UN is deebly goncerned :D

WHERE'S THE BARNEYFAG WHEN WE NEED HIM?!

>3rd worlders pretend their opinion is relevant
Hopefully they'll remember that it's always open season on blue helmets inside of US borders.

Brought to you by the same folks that passed on acknowledging a LITERAL FUCKIN GENOCIDE in Rwanda until millions were chopped up and tensions died down.
Fuck the U.N

The usa is genuine nigaraqua tier shithole after few years. They have already elected a tv host, who brought his family to cabinet and surrounded himself with generals. Wouldn't expect it happen so fast, but they are just doomed.

Islamic state has been almost completely driven out of Iraq/Syria from what I understand, I think it will soon be revealed that a significant chunk of them snuck into Europe amongst the masses

Still though, angry white burgers are more heavily armed than isis

Skyrocketing? Maybe the minority numbers against whites, I suppose. White racism against black/brown is way down from what it was pre-civil right era.

Misunderstanding, non-whites can be racist IF they are racist to other non-whites.

You see, though South Africa is clearly in more of a racist time bomb, they aren't deeply concerned about them because the ones being targeted are white, therefore it's not racist.

This

I don't even think about you anymore.

Literally just diplomats watching news in the CNN/Al-Jazeera/BBC bubble and acting off the hysteria.

The hysteria is being pushed because Goyim Knowing levels are reaching critical and the media paymasters don't know what the fuck to do, so they're trying to artificially stir outrage and inflate shit in the hope it puts worms back in the can.

UN is a bunch of (((commies))) so their opinion is irrelevant.

>the UN is now League of Nations tier
Jesus WW3 is inevitavke isn't it? Maybe it won't happen soon, but it'll happen before all is through.

In a Color war/revolution in the US the UN would try to fight on the side of the Alt Jew faction (anti western Jews)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138489324/#q138489324

Gas the kikes, race war now! Where do I sign up to join a burger death squad?

>>the us has a few angry white guys
>>CODE RED CODE RED
Well, I mean, they aren't exactly wrong in that. Historically speaking it takes a while for white guys to get angry, but when we do we tend to fuck shit up and then some.

And I'm not saying that's a bad thing, either.

>In the past 10-years, the early warning has been issued in Burundi, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Kyrgyzstan and Nigeria.
Did they issued warning fro Chechnya?

oh fuck and here I thought Dan Carlin was exaggerating

Shhh goyim! Everyone knows Chechen's are peaceful™.

who?

Wait a minute, look at those countries. Do you see South Africa on it, ahh agenda found.

Don't you know that fenociding whites is ok?

me nigga

>The United Nations Committee on the Eliminations of Racial Discrimination has called on high-level politicians and public officials of the United States to condemn “racist hate speech and crimes in Charlottesville and through the country”.
>We are alarmed by the racist demonstrations, with overtly racist slogans, chants and salutes by white nationalists, neo-Nazis, and the Ku Klux Klan, promoting white supremacy and inciting racial discrimination and hatred
Snakes are actually stirring more division. It's an attack on Trump.
>The United Nations Committee on the Eliminations of Racial Discrimination
Fucking joke Soros shills.

>A UN Committee

>same country that elected Obama for 8 years is now a country of literally Nazis and literally Hitler
>leftist tantrum going strong on 10 straight months
>U.N blames a few autistic, backwoods bootleggers and marks CIA plants as if they're actually nazis
seriously, fuck the U.N.

REMINDER THAT THIS CONFLICT IS 100% ARTIFICIAL
> SOROS' SPECIALTY IS INDUCING CIVIL WARS

Ima kill so many CNN news reporters I'll just pretend I'm CNN and start filming racist alt right music videos after they die. Wop Wop bam bam who likes a nigger?

the fire rises. More and more anons are now understanding, getting closer. Its not the races, its not the jews. Its the hollywood elite, the newyork bankers, the Old europa money, trying desperatly to return to a fiefdom era. We will prevail.

Probably just the same force of jewry running the media here. You just know the UN is talking about "muh evil whites". This is an international system, the current US leadership was never suppose to happen, the US has stepped out of line. If we let them win, they will destroy us and make an example of us just like they did Germany. We have to commit and drive them out.

>implying south africa is important to the international jew.

>it's the racists that are at fault for the political strife

Fuck the UN fakenews

Remember to just avoid the niggers and other drones and go straight for Jews and their propaganda whores.

The rino republicans need to fear for their lives. They need to be taught a lesson about taxes and death and border walls. Lets change it to death and border walls. Ruck taxes

K keep me posted, nonhappening faggot. Take your artificial civil war elsewhere

post yfw antifa, so called anarchist freedom fighters are literally the establishment.

Disband the UN!

This. Traitors before the enemy. ALWAYS

But goy, that was black on black! You aren't supposed to know about black on black!

freemason jew police chiefs are in place to murder goyim

The jew fears the white man.

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-23/united-nations-issues-rare-early-warning-signals-potential-civil-conflict-america
still fucking assblasted thank trump called them out for being useless

President Trump on Monday described the United Nations as an “underperformer,” telling a gathering of Security Council ambassadors that the world body “doesn’t like taking on certain problems.”

“It hasn’t lived up to the potential,” he said. “I see a day when there’s a conflict where the United Nations, you get together, and you solve the conflict. You just don’t see the United Nations, like, solving conflicts. I think that’s going to start happening now.”

It's not Soros. Jews and their allies in influential positions across the country are in on the conspiracy. Soros has little to do with what's happening now.

I bet the jews are behind it

the U.N loves wiping entire ethnicities from the face of the planet while enslaving their children and making them work in the sex trade.
I wish this was satire

>the usa is on the same level as middle-eastern and african shitholes
kek

The world does.

>being a newfag
>posting
kys

Let's see if these Commies ring like the gong.
>puts on ears

This. I actually hope I get to shoot at un troop niggers.

Odd thing is white supremacy groups practically vanished from the US consciousness, why is nobody asking where all of this "hate" came from.

>United Nations Committee on the Eliminations of Racial Discrimination

Of course that's a thing

In fact I'll bet there are 100 of these, plus various subcommittees, outreach groups, community organizations. And they probably employ minorities making at least $75,000 in their nice little UN-funded non-fucking-jobs trying to figure out how to make white people feel guilty about their history and accept immigration up the ass while people with real jobs break their backs paying taxes to fund this fucking shit

We've lost drugereport ill tell you that.
They have shifted to cover their own ass mode

He died of a brain aneurysm on April 1st.

>"early warning" aka: FALSE FLAG INCOMING

Oh shit niggers, keep an eye on those "crisis actors" who's presence always coincidentally precludes actual real disasters...

So with the financial happenings signaling a new depression shit is about to get real in the US

This. No1curr.

(((United Nations)))
Fuck them, pull out of that if anything, Trump

Silly me.

Would the left even be able to fight in a civil war?

They dont have guns
They wouldnt follow the orders of anyone white or straight
They would be to busy discussing pronouns to actually do anything
The majority of them are weak men and women

Plebbiterian.

>“racist hate speech and crimes in Charlottesville and through the country”.
Mad. All the killings and rioting up until now by the left and one scared dude accidentally killing and now the military might be getting involved. I'm mad.

This lmao

They have bootlickers on their side. Then just need to scream "nazis" and point fingers.

STOP DISRESPECTING ME >:(

?

Goyim

Robert E Lee was a jew freemason lodge #431 #313 #156. The jew want goy in the streets so their mason cops can murder you.

bwhaaha this is literally all it takes for burgers to get 1984'd ?

Fuuuck me. Norway had Breivik shoot up a bunch of retarded commie kids and they didn't do anything like this. The UN needs to die quick!

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

GLOBALISTS OUT

Never!

>un committee
>goncerned

yeah fuck off
the un has shown themselves to be clueless neoliberal faggots just as corrupt and full of crap as anyone else

FPBP

>United Nations
OH NO!! Are they gonna send Wonder Woman to stop this horrible situation?

This is worth reading if you haven't already, pic related.

un.org/en/preventgenocide/adviser/pdf/osapg_analysis_framework.pdf

The UN is an embarrassment.

We're not going to stop until things change.

Wow, this is the biggest proof yet that the UN is our enemy and a neo-liberal occupied institution. Time to burn down the UN.

Would it too much to ask if we just flooded UNs Twitter with the Senator Armstrong Speech from Metal Gear Rising?