Backstory: finland had it's first terrorist attack on friday

backstory: finland had it's first terrorist attack on friday

>be me at a night club last weekend
>2AM or so
>drunk as fuck
>go to toilet
>while washing hands I shout: "NIGGERS SHOULD JUST FUCK RIGHT OFF!! isnt that right, boys?"
>all guys from toilets shout back: "HELL YEAH!"

we just might have hope after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>things that never happened: the post

perkele lelelele

nice made up story you sperg

you are lucky you guys don't have so many niggers

the positive of that attack is that it was against women.. their pets are turning on them lmao

it actually happened. i guarantee you.
imageboards and trump/alt right movements are pretty stronk in finland amongst young men.

Fuck yeah

Nice

dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link

could be worse. some politicians already came up with the idea that we should put our immigrants to some island or prison type of a facility before they are let in. even some liberals supported that idea.
also leader of social democratic party said that finns should seriously start reproducing again, post ww2 style. his own liberal supporters of course slaughtered him right away.

one of the victims was actually an italian woman who was there, holding up a sign that said "STOP DEPORTATIONS" and the guy who helped the women was neo nazi or something.
that's kinda ebin.

It's finland, it problably happened

damn, like a ghetto? it would show people the effect these immigrants can have on a small scale

>one of the victims was actually an italian woman who was there, holding up a sign that said "STOP DEPORTATIONS" and the guy who helped the women was neo nazi or something.

Holy shit

Did finnish media mention about it?

No, like a secure place somewhere far off, like a camp where these refugees could be held together... concentrated somehow. Wait a second, I just had an idea.

Of course not. They made up a story where it was actually immigrants helping and being heroic.

>implying finns arent autistic spergs
>implying finns arent antisocial retards
>implying a finn would even talk to another finn
>men talking inside a toilet

neck yourself.

Which part of the word "drunk" you didn't understand?
It's true! Booze is like a miracle cure for Finns fixing all the things you just listed.

>8 dead in school shooting
>10 dead in another school shooting
>other violent cases as well
>"sad but wowit'sfuckingnothing"

>2 dead in (((terrorist attack)))
>the police even got a fucking hint about the radicalized rapefugee but did nothing
>while the guy dreamed of joining a terrorist organization, there were no established connections with any of them
>the way the murders were committed (one regular knife = no preparation needed) also means you can't really prepare for these type of attacks beforehand unless the guy fucking announces his intent somewhere
>"remember #notallmuslims, no religion tolerates murder"
>"BUT in light of the recent events we must now hurry to implement this new law that lets the police spy on Finnish citizens better"

don't forget the zyklon

>it actually happened. i guarantee you.
it actually didn't. i guarantee you.

The fact you pseudo-slav would shrivel in my confident 202cm presence makes me smirk out of loud

>202cm
>70kg

>like a ghetto
no. more like a zoo. or alcatraz.
but i agree, it would be cool to see what kind of crime rates those people could pull on each other.

no. not the mainstream one. mainstream media immediately went into full damage control mode and only started reporting about how heroic the immigrants were for helping the victims, but they got caught for their bullshit because there was actually video footage of their "helper" just standing around like a moron, while bald nazi dude was actually keeping the woman from bleeding to death.
also police made a low key ironic tweet about how "Paul Sitoi" named black dude should report himself to the officials so they can hear his story, after he was boasting around on (((national broadcasting company's))) nightly news about how he helped the women in the middle of this chaos.
all this shit backlashed on the media itself, though, as their lies were too shitty even for the sheep to swallow.

Well, the surveillance initiatives came up after those school shootings as well, but I think they settled just tightening weapon laws.
They'll use every chance they get.

107kg with normal bf

VVVVVITUN NIIKKKEEERRIIIII

>niggers should just fuck right off
>shit that you totally said in finnish

nice. kill a nigger.
t.manlet slav

That's racist and disgusting!

huutista at all these people from cuck countries who think this couldnt happen

The fact that your height is the only thing that you believe worthy of mentionins says alot about you snow chink.

you make me laugh you're pathetic shrimp

Based Finland, never taking shit from Russian influence!

a couple days after the Oulu axe incident happened I was with some friends downtown casually discussing it and at one point I said "well what else would you expect from a nigger?"

some old woman turned her head and looked at us briefly like she was surprised but no one else around didn't even bat an eyelid. This happened in broad daylight in Tampere (which is like the commie central of bönde)