Project get the fuck outta here

If we want a real island where we wont be bothered, Auckland is the way to go

Those NZ cowards will back down the moment we pull out our AR15s to defend our land.

Pros:
No human inhabitants, plenty of natural resources, lotsa meat. Never gets colder than 30F. The Island will ensure that white skin is the majority as it will be evolutionary advantageous to have white skin.

Cons:
Shit farming land, never gets above 60F.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonobo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_chimpanzee
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also, no niggers will be allowed

The symbol of the alt'right, the apostrophe, will be our flag

We'll defend it with oil tankers.

No one lives on Auckland Island anymore but don't underestimate us, we will defend it with our lives. Unless Labour win next months election, in that case its all yours.

Have always wanted to go there.

Dont worry, we'll allow you to live with us. You're white, arent you?

>implying you wont have to worry about all of nz's allies and NATO
>implying ar-15's will do shit against air strikes
>implying your shitty society would thrive
>implying 45 or less keyboard warriors are more trained and well-armed than new zealand to begin with

please neck yourself or actually attempt it so you die pathetically

I think we need to create an artificial island. He will be completely independent.

If the fishing is good, I'm in.

Damn straight I'm white.

Like a massive flotilla on international waters, subsiding on fish and piracy.
Too bad I get sea sick

im in

We should just make an Outer Heaven like in MGS.If you need a researcher/welder i'm ur guy.

I think the island should look like this.

Vice City?

no place to farm crops m8

>mfw i realise it's vice city map -_-

Yes. My favourite game.

>no place to farm crops m8
You can create a special rural island nearby.

cyka

??? I don't understand.

can I design the flag and the heraldry?

Auckland Island is a long way from Auckland, and is, by all accounts, a shithole. Just come to the south island. Only a million here atm.

we could start out with Auckland island, then over time use it as a base to invade the South Island

Great idea. Then the big prize. Ransack the north island and MNZGA.

realistically, how many men could Auckland Island support and for how long could they be based there before an invasion of the invasion of the Southern Island

Is it not better to create an island near Africa and capture it in the future?

what islands are there that could be considered

Growing crops conventionally on an island not much bigger than an acre is fundamentally retarded. With proper power and desalination aeroponics would feed well throughout the year and even leave surplus.

how expensive would that be

>what islands are there that could be considered
You can buy the island of Valiha, which is located next to Madagascar. Then attack Madagascar and capture it. After Madagascar, continue the expansion into Somalia.

Our greatest weakness will be a lack of women. I'm all in to make use of what we've got, butt, having little women is going to by a liability in the long run.

We will deploy emu's.

No need to fear: traps will save us.

We will buy them from the gypsies

As with Iceland. Leave them alone. Last thing these poor guys need is overhead. As you're bounce to discover the former anyways.

Madagascar has a population of 24 million, New Zealand has one of 4 million, and it is on two different islands

any ideas for the flag or heraldry, what colors, symbols or animals that would be significant for it?

Penguins

>Shit farming land
Your pathetic nation ain't even gonna survive, retard

might be good supporters on the coat of arms

You are not even Anglo-Celtic or Germanic. Mongrels, do fuck off

It's honestly less expensive for the amount of land used. You can create the same crops that land farmers do but without the wasted fertilizer and water. It basically is a closed system that leaves nothing to chance. Bad weather? Doesn't matter. Drought? Doesn't matter. It's very efficient. But if everyone farmed like this it'd be a bit more expensive than food is now

>Madagascar has a population of 24 million, New
We will drive them by firing from the helicopter to the other end of the island, where our barge will be, which for money will transport them to Africa.

In the 1850s there were a couple hundred sealers and whalers living there full time.

Topography and climate is similar to Newfoundland or Faeroes. So its harsh, strong antarctic winds but with right crops sustainable.

How the fuck do you get sea sick? Your fucking Dutch!

But desu, our AR15s are better then your AR15s.

As a woman user I think my opinion is that with lots of stronk white men you don't need many women you only really need a few you can share

looks like miami

The prototype was Miami.

Come join the discord - link in pic

>pic related

thoughts on my first CoA design

Post feet

this is a really good idea, user

we do need to escape, all of us

cities are centers of dependency and the first targets in the next coming soon war

this is not a game kids, it's life or death soon. you get too comfy it's off with your head

""""""""""""a bit more expensive""""""""""""

too easily flooded. need some elevation

From where is that an excerpt

to be honest with you all any movement that wishes its own safe space would need an island far away like madagascar
its only chance

The platform should have a height of about 20 meters above the water level.

the title is at the top of the page

For Us the Living, by Robert Heinlein

Typical slut

>100 anons show up with ARs that they magically got through customs with all the ammo and attachments
>Somehow also get to the island without raising suspicion
>Start blasting everyone for no reason
>Let's assume the military doesn't immediately shitstop them
>None of them actually know how to farm, repair or work machinery, build houses or any of the other necessities for survival
>Half the population dies via suicide once they realize that the Internet isn't working on their smartphones so they can't watch anime and shitpost
>Army dronestrikes them two hours later

Totally agree. companionship without the drama. Pls join us.

How do you plan to import things since there will be international emargos against it from the onset and it will be a laughing stock in the media.

Not to mention harassment by activist groups to get their much beloved FB and Instagram pictures.

No.

perfect, Im sold.
>t.whiteman contractor and musician
>build or bard your choice

fuck that, I'm married and I'm not sharing

as long as you bitches are clean; sounds awesome

That's no way of entering into a cult commune friend, the leader needs to love everyone, including your wife, especially your wife.

I gave my thoughts of it in here

gtfo city fag, urban areas are the white mans worst enemies

thot begone

I can't wait to play Clue with you guys.

[spoiler]it will be me in the everywhere with the everything[/spoiler]

neat flag ausbro

I am the leader

How many people should live there ? We would need to have enough people to defend it and to keep the whole island safe 24/7 while not having too many people. The land is shit for agriculture and most of it is mountainous.
Also people have already tried to settle the island before but failed miserably. Find another island m8

Good luck fucking all those hairy neets I guess

>NATO
>take an island in the SP, which doesn't have a TO

not interested

But you must as the leader it is your duty to create unity through sexual relations, share the great love you feel for everyone.
And while your busy pleasuring those fat neets I'll be fucking your wife !! :D

You could just start with the smaller islets surrounding Valiha.

I'm down, I need to get out of Toronto and this sounds about as good as anything else.

why not just Newfoundland at least? you guys love to larp so hard that none of this will ever happen

Con's is a detail, we can have hydroponic + technology to make even more and better

I'm married and my wife only wants my cock.

We would need a capital city. Call it hitlerland

what about muslims , jews and other nonwhites? Make it like USA was intended to be, FOR Whites

4 of Clubs flag, no one will see it coming

nah you're confusing chimps with bonobos

>Most studies indicate that females have a higher social status in bonobo society.[4] Aggressive encounters between males and females are rare, and males are tolerant of infants and juveniles. A male derives his status from the status of his mother.

>Sexual activity generally plays a major role in bonobo society, being used as what some scientists perceive as a greeting, a means of forming social bonds, a means of conflict resolution, and postconflict reconciliation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonobo

>At the core of social structures are males, which roam around, protect group members, and search for food. Males remain in their natal communities, while females generally emigrate at adolescence. As such, males in a community are more likely to be related to one another than females are to each other. Among males is generally a dominance hierarchy, and males are dominant over females.

>Male chimpanzees exist in a linear dominance hierarchy. Top-ranking males tend to be aggressive even during dominance stability.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_chimpanzee

we're chimps, not bonobos

bonobos are >>>/tumblr/ and >>>/reddit/ thattaway

>Dutch
>Sea sickness

Don't ever reproduce

Madagascar? They are due for a famine or civil war

You just need to fuck a bunch of smelly dudes not give me a biology lesson

THIS

Don't worry, I don't intend to.
I leave this world to the jews and the feral niggers who will eat them

Wait this island shit is still going on?

Yup, we need cozy rustic villages with a town square for churches, markets, and other social institutions. That is how we are meant to live.

>Implying my country would give a shit