Dress like a white man

Dress like a white man

washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2017/08/22/neo-nazis-are-using-fashion-in-an-attempt-to-normalize-the-fashion-industry-needs-to-speak-up/?utm_term=.f10e060daa36

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2017/08/22/neo-nazis-are-using-fashion-in-an-attempt-to-normalize-the-fashion-industry-needs-to-speak-up/?utm_term=.f10e060daa36
instagram.com/kjp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's the archive
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2017/08/22/neo-nazis-are-using-fashion-in-an-attempt-to-normalize-the-fashion-industry-needs-to-speak-up/?utm_term=.f10e060daa36

GUIDE

Shirts:

Oxfords, casual button downs, polo shirts, dress shirts

Pants:

Chinos

Shoes:
Loafers, boat shoes, dress shoes

Outerwear:

Cricket sweaters, wool

Brands: Ralph Lauren, Brooke Brothers, Vineyard Vines, J Crew, Southern Tide, Lacoste

Poshmark for cheap clothes if you're a poorfag

the revolution will be business casual

Well, if you're going to dress like faggots.
You're going to get beaten up for looking like faggots.

Reminder that leftists associate vineyard Vines with racism and white people

So that is what we should all wear

Im not saying we should all dress in gay pastels but they have good shirts and polos

how tight should the pants be
I don't want to look like a slob but some of these models have skin-tight khakis

I have some that are and they are fine. Ralph Lauren pants aren't skin tight but they aren't baggy as fuck

>spending $115 per shirt to dress like a country-club pool boy fucker
Yeah okay KEK

What do they want the 'fashion industry' to do?
Issue a statement?
Change their logos to antifa flags???

No Hugo Boss?

Salaryman outfits are by far the best ones. All day, everyday, with the same hair and same behavior.

>$115

W E W

Cheap as shit on eBay and Poshmark

>dress like a faggot

niggers are all style and zero substance. all of them build their personality around their nike shoes, iphone and being obnoxious on the bus

Hugo boss is nice but it is not classic American prep

>t.

Nice to see it's working.

these instagram dudes are obviously closet faggots. all the pretend rich shit is so cringe. i can't believe his wife thinks he's straight
instagram.com/kjp/

this is good. persol shades, lacoste polo, 7-inch inseam

ISHYGDDT
buy some boots, jeans and a collared flannel shirt and a true white man

vineyard vines (and ralph lauren) are played out. corny.

lacoste, patagonia, canada goose, moncler, llbean, new balance, & j crew are good

It's true kek, there was an alt right meet up on my campus a few months back and they were trendy as hell. It actually turned me off from them because they kind of looked like faggots protesting for fag shit until I read their signs and realized they were alt right.

Then the left showed up and somehow looked even more faggy.

t. Redneck

Fashion is everything

very nice. sweater over a button down is essential fall. but can be ruined with wrong shoes and shitty pants

>this is good. persol shades, lacoste polo, 7-inch inseam

Yeah if you want to dress like a guy who date rapes his frat brothers

>JoJo Joestar

you

First week of classes. I sported a buzz cut, khakis and a polo shirt. Classic white guy stuff.

maybe if you are ugly and uninteresting
I've banged girls on first dates wearing 3 year old gym shoes and my work jeans

I'm going to the mall this weekend to buy clothes so I can appear presentable and aesthetic as a white man. What should I get?

chukkas or desert boots are far trendier than sperrys -- esp for the fall. sperrys are kind of played out

You

sluts tho

Heh, was going to post this.

>so cringe
pls go back to plebbit

A pair of balls and a dick

That's literally what the guy who I responded to was suggesting

>sodomite flag

you too

Ralph Lauren, Vineyard Vines, Lacoste

If they are too expensive just find them in the internet for 20 bucks a shirt instead of 100 like or just buy American eagle or Tommy Hilfiger

Maybe he just looks up to you guys

holy shit that article is insane

>fashy fashists

>american eagle
lol no

I just bought a pair of sperry, they are comfy as hell.

Ralph Lauren is Jewish.

uniqlo is good quality for the price and most clothes are pretty conservative/basic looking. h&m you can get decent button downs

Oh god, american ethnats get more cringey by the day. Can't wait to see more fat slobs dressing like wannabe upper society girlymen from 20 years ago. Polos are for indians

who else in here /fa/scist

avoid the loud colored shorts & pants. total try-hard move

and? are you suggesting I put more effort in to how I dress just to bang some sluts? not sure where you are going with this.

It sure is classic Nazi regalia however...

You need to be built like a starving chinese factory worker to shop at Uniqlo

alex jones loves black polos

Gay
Ok thanks user I will look out for those brands and stores. Basically a variety of nice button down shirts, chinos, and loafers. Time to start dressing like a white man.

I didn't realize Dylan Roof circled /fa/.

>Uniqlo
>H&M

White nationalism means looking good now. What a time to be alive.

BOAT SHOE NATIONALISM

not in my experience, I've got a fair amount of muscle. it depends on the style

So just dress like a frat guy then. I think it's less to do with racism and more just because these type of clothes look good. I've seen plenty of black guys sporting this style too.

If you are a college student in business I suggest getting a nice blazer for presentations

I wear something like pic related when I have to do group presentations

>all but silent
>needing to speak up
>im retarded

Lol wow Ive been wearing this shit to the letter for years. Had no idea

>comedians, athletes, and actors have spoken it against Trump, therefore we win

/fa/ as fuck

What kind of pants are those?

>Some of fashion’s earliest and most influential merchants and editors have been Jewish