Feel sorry for Whites

Until an incident a few weeks ago, I never really thought I could feel sorry for White people. I always assumed you were the master race and I will always be the underpriviliged.

But right now, I do feel sorry for them. I think I finally understand what it feels like to be a redpilled White, to be silently invaded, disposessed, replaced and sometimes even raped while feeling like there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

I saw a White woman walking down the street, which is an extremely rare sight here in Melbourne by the way. For whatever reason, White people rarely come out of their homes and even if they do, they usually don't walk the streets and the ones that do are almost always men.

Me and my fellow Indian buddies were walking past her and she saw me. She then immediately bowed down, turned, started walking on the grass leaving the sidewalk to us. I could feel the fear and intimidation she felt when she walked past us.

I legit felt like a Nazi SS soldier walking into a Jewish neighbourhood for a moment there. You could clearly tell how powerless that White felt and how powerful us Indian men were.

This is not just some isolated incident by the way. Immigration into Australia from India is rising rapidly. My own aunt's family is moving here next year. Us Pajeets are smarter than you, more conservative than you and far more redpilled than you. Every single Indian I know is racist as fuck.

I feel like a more non-violent version of a Spanish conquistador. My nation is rising in both population and technology. I am one of the greedy settlers colonizing these degenerate white countries while my motherland remains conservative and racially pure.

Make all the poo jokes you want. I still wouldn't want to be White.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jOFzTjjZcZw
youtube.com/watch?v=n4AUY-v1nsE
youtu.be/1vcgW0-tdWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

I wouldn't feel too bad. If we ever manage to remove our Jew civilizational parasites, we will likely end up eventually exterminating all non-Europeans from the planet.

you get a first class cabin on the boat home, based pajeet

>Argentina
>White

((( THEY))) WANT TO BE GODS AGAIN!

Think if all of the world population are Mutts and of darker skin complexity with weird hair and body complexity and there is a group of 1% SUPER ELITES who are White skin, super healthy wavy hair, high IQ and god like body complex.. what would you do?!

Remember Ancient stories about how A White Man in a Robe, Beard and Long Hair would show up with a staff and be full of knowledge. BIIIIINGO!

IT IS YOUR HUMAN DUTY TO STAY WITHIN YOUR RACE AND NOT INTERMIX!

>(((OUR)))

there is a green color in libya and Ethiopia for italy but italy is not listed as a color?

Asian Russia is actually the whitest part of the country.

lol, with a non-white majority and strong, independent Asian countries?

You're delusional.

You'll very likely never even get rid of your cucks and kikes. Just accept your Indian and Chinese overlords.

So escalate China V India is what you are saying
Got It Big Brain Pajeet.

the super elites are actually super inbred euro muzzie royalty

youtube.com/watch?v=jOFzTjjZcZw

Indians and Chinese are civilizationally irrelevant subhumans, they have nothing which Europeans didn't give them.

youtube.com/watch?v=n4AUY-v1nsE

if we fail do us a favor and kill those kikes or you'll end up the same as us...

Everyone knows who the real enemy is. Its time we start funding isis and other groups until we have the total breakdown and destruction of the nation of Israel.

We must rally allies in the geographic region to provide aid and resources in the struggle until nothing is left of the jewish homeland or their people.

how is Argentina white and south africa not? Might as fucking go ahead and make chile white as well.

its over white bois

You pajeets are so cowardly, over here we can fight you while vastly outnumbered and still win easily.
We played a club cricket match in an Indian area and wiped the floor with them which made the poo's angry.
It was only 6 of us vs a large mob of poo's, probably around 40 or more.
We beat the shit out of them untill they all dispersed in utter shame.
One humiliated poo came back with a gun, but ran away when the police arrived.

Damn right. we will always be the master race. If we'd leave, the world would turn to shit really quickly.

Indian "over"lords? Is that a joke? I know Indians, I've worked with Indians, I've spent more time than I'd like with Indians. Let me tell you about Indians..

Their men have over-inflated egos whose mothers treat them like little kings, and they expect that same level of treatment from their wives. They beat their wives if they don't get what they want. They expect to be served hand and foot.
They smell bad, like real bad.
Their food looks like various versions of shit.
And they have fucking terrible accents and mumble when they speak.
Also, fuck that head waggle thing you poos do.

Other than that, you're actually okay.
You do have conservative values for the most part.
And you all have a pretty high level of respect for your host country, so I'll give you that.
Very generous, very hospitable.

7/10 overall. Could be better if you showered more often.

How will you think they will react when they realize they unlocked an Enemy?

youtu.be/1vcgW0-tdWE

If Whites do become a 1% minority, they'll just be put in zoos for Asian entertainment.

Just a Guess but I think they will explode and the survivors will chimp out about "white devil magick"

>I legit felt like a Nazi SS soldier walking into a Jewish neighbourhood for a moment there.

That's the idea. It's an enactment of a Jewish holocaust-revenge-fantasy upon the 'pagan european savages'.

>Us Pajeets are smarter than you, more conservative than you and far more redpilled than you.

Nope, you are stupid street-shitting con artists. India has an average IQ of 85. You are dumb as bricks and with an attitude like that, your shit-colored race is going to be purged from our countries very quickly.

I wouldn't be surprised if the "person" behind this post wasn't actually a poo-in-loo but instead a chink trying to defame indians.

Most Indians I've met have not acted like this at all, they are either very friendly or very reserved.

One Indian in the states was shot at a bar mistaken for a Muslim. Half the Indians in my office left for home. Now imagine if we really were beating your asses in the street.

This matzo gets it.

I think you may have assaulted her nostrils, mate.

I know you're all butthurt about this but you know what is happening. Most Whites are too retarded to be racially aware. There is nothing you can do to stop your inevitable replacement.

>Most Whites are too retarded to be racially aware.
Europeans were racially aware at some point in the past, we just have a highly intelligent malevolent foreign tribe subverting all of our means of information distribution. You fail to realize that your colonial presence in a white country is extremely tenuous, completely predicated on the continued Jewish control of media and academia.

Furthermore, if Jews are successful in exterminating Europeans, they will then turn their attention to the most competent of the subhumans, that is, South Asians and East Asians. Their current propaganda campaign is optimized to take advantage of unique European genetic weaknesses, such as high levels of altruism towards the weak and a strong sense of fairness. Once Europeans are gone, the Jews will craft new ideological narratives which will aim to eliminate all non-Jewish sentient life on the planet.

no its true. we are going to dominate your countries.

every STEM faculty is dominanted by chinkpoos. we will be the last to cuck you after the blacks, when our social status rises this century as white women begin to assiciate - POO + CHINK with success.