Meme Flags

Shouldn't we get rid of them now that they're being used against us?

How fucking stupid are you to be confused by someone choosing a flag?

I hate niggers now wtf!!! Communists are ourguys xD

Fucking moron

drumpf is finished,we should just hand over soverignity back to the uk we obviously are too fat and retarded to govern ourselves,we should let the queen rule us instead...

Now you now pain of leaf.

The smarter play is to keep them as they're almost always used by shills. It's almost like they're wearing "I'm a shill flags"

they don't seem to realize that it essentially makes it obvious as fuck that they're shilling

It's over for Drumpf for real this time

I'd prefer if you could just have an option to reveal what's under memeflags and/or individually click/hover on on to see what's under.

it could increase the meme potential while keeping the flags and also not allow people to hide behind them

but it's not like it's difficult to detect a falseflagger anyway

They've been here longer than the Sup Forums faggot flags you cunt. Country flags should go.

No. If anything it's actually helping.

Meme flags were how Sup Forums used to be though. Country flags are the new thing.
t. Empire flag user

Man I really dislike Trump these days

No because why not

Nah, the Kekistani flag for instance allows you to instantly identify a redditor.

i live in my moms basement and eat my own jizz

The mere fact that they are here, no matter the shilling, will always be against them. No matter who you are or what your ideology is, if you are here, you are getting redpilled. You will become /ourguys/ and there is no escape from that. That's why you have spics LARPing as nazis. You will all be nazis in one year from now, mark my words. Pic related

“If you dance with the devil, the devil don't change, he changes you.”

No I think this is a terrible idea

lets let black people into our cities

Its a anonymous board dumbass, not your special club

Maybe we should give Pence a chance at electrocuting us.

Homosexuality is a disease