The drug war is officially over

Why?
Ill tell you why. Mexicans are manufacturing carfentanyl, which is 3,300 times stronger than heroin. So if a small lab in the mountains of mexico has some decent lab equipment, they can make a kilogram of carfentanyl, which has a value equivalent of 3,300 kg of heroin. At a street value of 100k per kg, thats 330 million dollars worth. From ONE cook. 330,000,000.00$
Drug war= over, you pig faggots.
Oh, and Hitlers favorite drug was morphine, which is neuropharmacologically the same as heroin. The more ya know!

I should start making drugs. I'll charge more and put made in the USA on them

Literally what is your argument OP

lol drug war will be over because of all the junkies are going to start dying from overdose

Can anyone post an easy "how to" guide to make fentanyl?
If Mexicans can do it, I'm sure I can figure it out and sell in my town.
I'll make so much money, I'll finally be able to afford becoming a woman, and have my penis inverted into myself, and my balls removed.

You're right this will lower drug trade because the heroin users will all OD

Enjoy dat FBI visit

>buy Mexican fentanyl
>Get to choose what flavor
>Strawberry, pineapple, or chili and lime

not everyone wants heroin though

if they would stop reviving all them all, overdoses from fentanyl(+laced heroin) have broken records. But they keep reviving them for some reason...

that would only fuel the drug trade more you dumbass

Apparently 1-2 kilos is enough to kill everyone in Canada.

>3,300 times stronger than heroin.

kek, sign me up.

>kill everyone in Canada

>take a container
>half fill it with hydrochloric acid
>fill the other half with sodium hypochlorite
>it will start bubbling
>now insert a drinking straw on it
>blow into the mix to add carbon dioxide

there you go

If this shit was easy to make it wouldn't carry such a high price tag. If any fucking retard could make it, the prices would be much lower to compensate.

OP's point is that its virtually impossible to enforce policy when a substance is so potent that a tiny amount could kill thousands of people.
One tiny vial up Pedro's pooper could get an entire town to OD. They can't stop this from flooding in to the country.

>CIA/FBI control opium fields in Afganistan.
>War on drugs is more like war on competition.

Carfentanyl makes heroin outdated. So war on drugs not required.

To dream, the impossible dream

incorrect, hitler preferred dhc

so a more potent drug that will kill junkie retards who don't know how to properly dose. Great way to purge the bottom rung burn outs of society. Let them bring it in I say.

>If any fucking retard could make it
but they don't

so, it's epxensive

kek

fuck yeah cheap drugs

Kek, classic

Bullshit I have fat stacks of that shit in my cabinet right now

I just want to try DMT before I die

>needing 1-2 Kg of drugs to kill five people

>Mexico
>Mexicans

You mean the Chinese?

When are we going to expand the "war on terror" to Mexico? Literally the only solution to these cartels & the Mexican govt doesn't appear to give a shit about dealing with them.

The most terrifying drug is Sup Forums. Redpills are addictive.

>wanting more mexican rapefugees flooding into your country

build wall first

Are you scared, little girl?

Are you retarded? Fentanyl is cheap as fuck. I could walk 3 blocks and easily get some for free.

t.vancouver fag

Maybe because 90% of them voted for trump, you antifa fag

The CIA needs to assist or allow several tons of this shit to hit the streets and then sit back and watch the show. Just imagine that bottom five percent of society being wiped clean in the span of a week. Crime would be nearly nonexistent in many of our communities currently drowning in theft and violence.

It wont make you a better person or give you a better life but it will give you the most beautiful, most confusing and most amazing experience.

There is sadly no point in explaining or describing it.

Honestly i would estimate your iq at below 80. Race mixing for you would be marrying up

invade mexico when?

>Mexicans flood the country with actual dangerous drugs
>More reason to build the wall

These people need to be helped, just like the Germans in the 20s and 30s needed to be helped.
If we don't start treating addiction as a medical issue primarily instead of a criminal issue we're going to have a huge chunk of whites die off. We'll drop below the 50% demographic line, and Conservatives will lose virtually all voting power.

Letting your own people die is a horrible thing to do.

It's literally elephant tranquilizer. At a certain point, there's no reason to cut with shit like this other than to artificially boost sales in the short term. I would hope most dealers realize that.

The Mexican government couldn't deal with them even if they wanted to. The cartels have infiltrated the government to the point of complete submission, and they've grown so powerful that Mexico trying to fight them will just end up with a repeat of the Drug War in 06' to 11' that had more deaths than Afghanistan and Iraq combined. There's no solutions other than (which you can't properly dose with cut supply unless you're a chemist and have a lab ready), decriminalization, or America to stop using opioids, which won't happen because of big pharma.

and instead of killing you it turns you retarded

>Hitlers favorite drug was morphine
>implying it wasnt secret nazi proto coke stimmulants

Opiates are awesome. Prohibition is a failure.

>the war on drugs was a mistake
>it should have been a war on mexicans

>Oh, and Hitlers favorite drug was morphine

I thought it was meth.

I just tried it. These neat looking crystals formed!

>people
>Canadians

These are not the same thing, user

>not blowing germany off the face of the map after ww1, instead letting them live
>start ANOTHER ww 20 odd years later causing 70 million deaths and world wide terror, despair, death

i agree. lethal injections for all

>can't even get rid of disorganized nigger/centraca drug peddler gangs and addicts in his own country
>thinks they can take out highly organized, wealthy and powerful criminal organizations
Americans are effectively retarded

based Leandro.

pretty sure this would make chlorine gas which is very painful to inhale

Don't, You'll die

>>take a container
>>half fill it with hydrochloric acid
>>fill the other half with sodium hypochlorite
Can I bring a friend?

Germans had trouble obtaining opium during the war, hence their invention of methadone

Came here to say this, OP making up street values

Buy some then, it's readily available on the darknet.

Underrated and chegged

>If Mexicans can do it, I'm sure I can figure it out and sell in my town.
This goy thinks mexicants make drugs. LOL.

Checked

Wouldn't that technically be DEA's jurisdiction?

We should be making drugs laced with poison

FUND IT.

>Drug addicts
>Vote

Heh, they do a shit ton of crystal. The ingredients are chinese, but there's a shit ton of labs.

chili and lime plz

>we're going to have a huge chunk of whites die off
lol what a weak, beta race

Merrica actually values life.

If Stalin took over the US tomorrow, and had the discretion to only kill say 1 innocent per every 10 non innocent, every cunt in Mexico would be deader than a doornob.

Also the DEA would lose their jobs and the UN would throw a fit for 3 days but who the fuck cares.

>A few hundred micrograms – the weight of a single grain of salt – are enough to trigger heroin-like bliss. But the line between euphoria and fatal overdose is frighteningly thin: An amount the size of two grains of salt can kill a healthy adult.

Jesus. I wonder how many people set to release important information or testify will suddenly become Fentanyl addicts and overdose?

The cuck

>What is diluting with impurities?
>A

It's actually pretty hard to OD, in the true sense.

There is always an aggravating circumstance.

No one has batted an eye at 7 shots to the back of the head or dropping 100lb dumbells all over your own body for 40 minutes straight yet, so why use something more discreet?

Something like this is what they put in the heroin sometimes at random. Just a little drop and its so potent the person thinks they're getting the normal heroin but they pass out and die before they're done injecting.

some druggie guy told me this, gonna pass this link over to him to update him

this is being used to systematically kill people on the east coast, heroin and oxycontin are pushed heavily in the rural and suburban areas of virginia, penn, etc.

for you

"Canada is experiencing start right here at home: No other country in the world consumes more prescription opioids on a per-capita basis, according to a recent United Nations report. The widespread use of prescription opioids is behind the rise of a new class of drug addicts, many of whom are turning to the black market to feed their habit. In British Columbia and Alberta, the two hardest-hit provinces, fatal overdoses linked to fentanyl soared from 42 in 2012 to 418 in 2015.

Neither Ottawa nor the provinces are taking adequate steps to stop doctors from indiscriminately prescribing highly addictive opioids to treat chronic pain – in 2015 alone, doctors wrote enough prescriptions for one in every two Canadians."

One and every two Canadians? Just fuck my country up, senpai. This gets less coverage than one overweight American getting hit by a car.

You can't distinguish a therapeutic dose and a fatal overdose without proper equipment, which means all this will do is increase overdose deaths.

Fine by me anyway.

Buy American, Hire American.

sounds like a wonderdrug, so easy to make, so strong... have so much on hand...

>Hitler was a drug user
FUCK YEAH!
Only makes me like him more

good we would all benefit from increased labor scarcity
>thanks drugcucks

Is it only injected with diluting done at dealer level?

Yay, more poor whites ODing themselves to make room for immigrants!

negative, the goal is to improve wages in areas decimated by NAFTA

how do I safely use the dark net?

>in 2015 alone, doctors wrote enough prescriptions for one in every two Canadians."
does that mean that someone who takes drugs every day, of a year, has 365 prescriptions so in their figure that 1 person counts as 365?

I hope you choke on your own vomit

talk about get rich quick scheme.

those crafty mexicans

Nevermind, looks like they're using it in pill form produced by the dealers.

This makes mustard gas, goys.

he doesn't know that better products will make the price crash.

Wrong. Fentenyl will drop the price of heroine. The market will level prices out and provide consumers with choice.

>At a street value of 100k per kg, thats 330 million dollars worth.
No, since it's so potent, it's going to be practically free and gut the heroin black market.

Know why there are no great criminal empires built on LSD? Because it's synthetic and so potent that making a tiny amount is enough to have as much product as one can sell for decades. That means it's easy for new suppliers to enter the market and satisfy demand, which makes it a buyer's market. So if you want some, it's cheap.

Know why heroin and cocaine are such huge industries? Because they have to grow crops, refine them, and smuggle them across borders.

Meth and pot are in the middle because they're relatively easy to produce locally, but not terribly potent. The barrier to entry is low, but production is a significant amount of work per dose.

No, although it's impossible to tell how many prescriptions one person has. I imagine, like in America, there's a lot of doctor shopping going on with people picking up more than one prescription or being written them for multiple pain killers.

Looks like we need a Rodrigo Duterte to kill thousands of drug dealers and reward those who do.
I don't give a fugg if some teen pusher gets murdered by the police
Remember they are only drug dealers, not people

>executions hidden from public view
Fucking chinks. We force witnesses to every execution in the USA

Isnt this that shit that if you even spilled some on your skin it would kill you outright?

this shit is hard stuff, imagine if people started using it as a weapon and dusting peoples faces with it or dumping it around a crowd

Kek this should be the go too when Sup Forums gets raided by shills.