I just found out my mom and sister have been watching drag shows with my nephew. He's 4

I just found out my mom and sister have been watching drag shows with my nephew. He's 4.
I nearly blew up, but they insisted it was "just art."
My sister recently came out as "non binary trans non gender conforming" whatever the fuck that means.
What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

logotv.com/shows/rupauls-drag-race
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post proof if you can?
Tell them they're fucking retarded if they think any of that helps society

Pressure sister into sex by coming out against the patriarchy that limits incest.

Fucking kuffar doing kuffar shit...

There's only one solution, you gotta rape em'
Sorry user, but sometimes you have to do the right thing, whether or not they want it.

>things that never happend
OP is a huge faggot

Your mother and sister both need a good hard spanking. You need to discipline them, user.

Let me guess. Sister's a ho and the dad is out of the picture.

If you know who he is, go have a talk with him and tell him what she's doing to his offspring.

Failing that, try to redpill her on the pedo agenda. That elites want to turn kids into sex objects. Show her pictures of Liev Shreiber and his "shockingly attractive" kids.

I absolutely believe him. There's mainstream TV shows now about drag queens now.

logotv.com/shows/rupauls-drag-race

you're one to talk you subhuman shitskin heathen rat

There's no other solution OP, you have to kill them, It's the most humane thing to do.

Tell them you are thinking about converting to Islam. If they don't get the hint then you have a great cover story when you do what needs to be done.

>Death Penalty or Life In Prison
Better off to just run away politely

I am whiter than you, Chaoxiang.

Show them the statistics proving that those in the LGBT community suffer from mental disorders 3 times more frequently then the normal population, as well as commit suicide at twice the rate.

Beat the shit out of her and tell her to stop fucking up your nephew.

kinda like the confederates did??

Show him NSDAP speeches and tell them you're showing him art

I like watching drag racing too.

>tfw you used that picture first.

I agree, he should fugg his sister

checked. fugg ur sis op.

>What should I do?
I'm going to give you the same advice I've given to countless anons over the years: Kill yourself.

Use uncontrollable rage against them.