youtube.com/watch?v=vnDUn0F_wtI
youtu.be/l5XFFWxfMOc
twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a woman being afraid, thats pol ?

Scaring old women?

HUR DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR NIG NOG BIX NOOD

a wh*Te subhuman is afraid when he confronts a BLACK man
a woman would not be afraid of a BLACK man, rather, she would be aroused because of the sexual notoriety of BLACK men

That's Sup Forums proving blacks are just violent animals who cant see a red flag just like bulls
Yeah

A nigger was threatening a woman out of a group of men.
>black power

wh*Tes are subhumans

wh*Tes are the real apes

>BLACK man threatening a woman
>wh*Te """"""""men"""""""" too scared do something
LOLOLOLOLOLO

>trying this hard

kek

LMAO

Now post the original where he didn't piss himself

wew he's ugly

No you actually bring up a big point.
The Aquatic Ape theory states we may have evolved not from the primates we thought we did, and instead an aquatic ape type primate.
This also explain why Niggers can't swim.

serious question,why you idiots still LARP as nazis?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OP THE STUPID PAVEMENT APE IS BTFO
HOLY SHIT OPS ANUS HAS BEEN SPREAD WIDE OPEN AND PENETRATED SO DEEP THE TIP OF THE COCK IS HITTING HIS EPIGLOTTIS LIKE A SPEED BAG
AHAHAHAHAHAHHA OP WILL NEVER RECOVER LIKE A DUN NUFFIN IN THE DEEP END OF A SWIMMING POOL

>wh*Tes are subhumans

Can you swim? Even a dog can swim. No one taught it how.

Look at that nigger

How about I post the video of me fucking your mother instead ?

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

And as you can see, she is recouping is disgust.

>Can you swim?
Yes.
Also I can fuck your mother too which I will do tonight.

last time you tried to switch flags but you forgot about IDs.
fucking retard neck yourself lmao

That nigger's gotta eat something. He's just skin n bones!

By larping as Nazis we ultimately trigger the left into "punching Nazis" but because we only hide behind keyboards when we do it, what ends up happening is you just attack the random ppl and not us, the larping nazis. These ppl whom were once your allies, now turn on you, and become, wait for it, NAZIS
And the best part, I'm telling you exactly why, and your group is so shortsighted and impulsive that you won't be able to stop yourselves from doing exactly what I just said.

F U N
U
N

F L A G
L
A
G

T H R E A D
H
R
E
A
D

So the roach cuck poster is hiding his flag now?

THIS.
wh*Tes ETERNALLY BTFO

No he is hiding in your mother's bedroom.

nah i'm hiding in your mother's bedroom

haha jokes on you my mom is trans so that makes him gay
t:little sweden

whoa didn't see that one coming. stay fresh my nigga.

>chimps are often seen swimming

no they're not. you often see them running around acting retarded just like niggers, however.

>The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

More like stupidity and primitive aggression, amirite?

Nah this is Sup Forums IRL
youtube.com/watch?v=vnDUn0F_wtI

>roac-

>adult picking fights with school children

That's how weak you inbred apes are.

youtu.be/l5XFFWxfMOc

>Implying
Turks can't even into war properly, don't lose another chopper, kay?

I would have no problem if that woman pulled out a .357 and iced that nigger. Any nigger coming within 10 feet of a white person is grounds for self defense.

>Irish boxers
Actually Arab
>Turkish mob
Actually kurds
LMAO :DDD

>chopper
tiptop kek

accurate. also: virgins.

agreed

>Crusades
Nice meme, please run at us with spears and swords. Do me that favor, PLEASE

Otherwise hows about you show that your country can actually run an effective military operation for five minutes

>Nice meme, please run at us with spears and swords. Do me that favor, PLEASE

Nah instead we will use this

nah we run at you with trucks instead :DDDDD

This one always gets me, majority of the "rapefugee hurr durr" comments are made by skinny fat virgins like him who cant fight for shiet

Nice

Where the hell is this photo from?

300+ replies guaranted
no one triggers Sup Forums more than this turk
you are the hero we deserve
god bless (or allah idk)

You wuz Mohammed too? Sheeeit...

No I am your mothers bull

What did they mean by this?

pol thinks this is what a boxer does

i've seen overweight asian women at goodlife throw better punches

It's that inadequate fag who claims his parents are doctors when really they're still in the trees.

>kurds
>turks
>difference

Well, he smells

well? so? niggers are fucking scary, violent and dangerous. she's doing the right thing.

So are you black supremacists or jihadis? Can't be both. Early Muslims were extremely racist. They enslaved and castrated blacks all the time, and if I remember correctly Muhammad (Piss be Upon Him) referred to them as "raisin heads".

Ha ha ha!!!

Niggers are funny.

STOP RACISM!

>wh*Te man with wh*Te man
what did he mean by this?

>wh*Tes are the real apes
>Posts a picture about chimps.

Sup Forums are cowards. That's obvious. Everything they believe in is based on fear.

The HORSE is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body.His body is large.His domineering size makes presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his body hair.this thick skinreminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the steppe, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The thick mane reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The HORSE's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The HORSE penis is largest of all the barn animals. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the HORSE the most masculine of animals. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent equestrian seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the HORSE Impregnates

In total, the HORSE expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the HORSE is the epitome of masculinity

Op will be fapping to this tonight

>Blacks have straight mouths like monkey's
>Whites have shape
Diversity nigger

the NOT RIGHT THING is to pretend niggers are just you and try to act comfy and relaxed

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130

bump

fuck the wh*tes.

That poor fellow. It appears someone has robbed him of his shirt and belt. Luckily for him, he is wearing stretchy pants.

Alt left shill
Sage

why does he need shirt when it's hot and why does he need belt, if he's wearing joggers, you illiterate stupid fuck?

niggers literally tongue my anus

You're an angry little elf.
It's ok, son. It's not your fault.

>The frail and malnourished nigro rhythmically shouts hate-filled slurs as the mesmerized human watches with wonder. The nigro's vigor and resentment increases seemingly with each curse word spit. He must hold his feeble torso up by supporting it with his slim and sickly arms. Muhfukin bix nood, he shouts.