Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BJa8y7MX9i4
archive.fo/Bt27p
geologyin.com/2016/03/researchers-discover-bacteria-that.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qnEpfkebOc0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_economic_crises
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Depression
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Depression
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Monday_(1987)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_crisis_of_2007–2008
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I got out of the dollar in 1972 & put it all into gold bars. YOU SHOULD TOO

>tfw the real fun is about to start

>Oy Vey!!! Drumpf is still in office!!! Pull it!!!

OP is just a commie trying to kill the capitalism god

kill yourself soros
can;t wait to see the billions you have invested in destroying the economy blow up in your face

Capitalism is inherently unstable, with constant recessions every 4-7 years. And it's already been 9 since the last one. You didn't even fix the causes of the fucking 2008 crisis, so literally the same thing is being done with student loans and you're about to suck shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=BJa8y7MX9i4

This is where the fun begins.

>archive.fo/Bt27p

Remember that they always lie about how the market is going to perform in order to swindle people of cash.

The market probably won't crash for another year. A year from now you'll see an article about how the market will continue it's historic upswing.

You are correct about capitalism... problem is though, under communism, the norm is comparable to the crisis under capitalism.

>market crash

Yawn

Communism is worse tho

Fake news. USA is a literal slave state.

Confiscate Jewish wealth to undo the Jewish crash

That's what happens when roughly 1/3 of your population is non-white.

BUY GOLD...its precious!
"So yes, basically, Cupriavidus metallidurans can eat toxins and poop out gold nuggets."

geologyin.com/2016/03/researchers-discover-bacteria-that.html

REV UP DAT BITCOIN

Illegal opinion. Called Merkel.

Economy crashes.

Trump issues treasury notes.

GG

BUT EVERYTHING WAS GOING SO WELL FOR THE ECONOMY UNDER TRUMP

>stock up on gold
>collapse of society
>rooming gangs come to your house, ask for what you got
>"look I got gold"
>kill you and rape your family

bought SPY puts 4 days ago

Just pulled 30k out of the market and dumped it into bitcoin, pray for me brehs

this, its not even excessive laws.
Its excessive niggers.
Maybe we should copy Stalin and put them in Slave labor camps in Alaska till they die and then we wont have to worry about reporting their crimes anymore, but for some reason leftists are only ok with death camps if they are used on white people, I wonder why.

t. guy without a criminal record.

>one bubble into another

Are you dumb? They can't predict this... They just want people to short the stocks they hold so that they can earn more money from gullible fools who think the market might collapse.

If you can control your nerves you'll see the best gains you've ever known in the long run.

jokes on you I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY

>tfw you want a crash because buying a house

>article literally shows the image of the "business cycles"

i moved everything to crypto

yup. shilling online trying to get morons to sell

Economic downturn?! Please destroy my race!!!

>Gold
>Not using bitcoin
Gay

Good let it burn I was just about to declare bankruptcy anyways. I wanna see chinks lose money and flig thenselves off their ugly "modern" penthouses.

>Capitalism is inherently unstable,with constant recessions every 4-7 years

Communism is permanently unstable with constant recession

ftfy bro

Yeah, but under Stalin, those with a criminal history were no longer considered citizens

Wow, shocking. It's almost like nothing has changed since 2008 and the rich keep getting richer at the expense of the middle and lower classes, like always.

Some of the good goys from Goldman Sachs who orchestrated the 08 financial crisis are some of the same people in Trumps administration. Make America Great Again, right you fucking faggots?

Of course a fucking downturn is coming. After which, an upturn is coming. Then another downturn, Then another upturn...

Do you even market?

2020-2024 is going to be the defining time of our age
everything we're experiencing now is barely the opening act
Trump's first term is merely him positing himself for when the powder keg goes off
the fourth turning is upon us

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

>GOP will cut all social safety net when economy crashes
>America goes full 1917

Let's do this.

That does not mean anything, they can't predict that it will go down now or soon with the picture. They want to get morons to sell so that they can get some cheap undervalued stocks for themselves. They know that they can't predict shit... Especially if this graph is the best and scariest they managed to come up with.

It's quite late. I bought short index derivatives and gold and silver in May. Timing is the hardest part of trading.

>Money is the jealous god of Israel, in face of which no other god may exist. Money degrades all the gods of man – and turns them into commodities. Money is the universal self-established value of all things. It has, therefore, robbed the whole world – both the world of men and nature – of its specific value. Money is the estranged essence of man’s work and man’s existence, and this alien essence dominates him, and he worships it.
>The god of the Jews has become secularized and has become the god of the world. The bill of exchange is the real god of the Jew. His god is only an illusory bill of exchange.
t. Marx

>drumpfs america

>market has historical crash

JUST

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=qnEpfkebOc0

WAIT SO ARE THE NAZIS THE JEWS OR THE COMMUNISTS THE JEWS

of course

>when a commie makes fun of other people's Jewish problem

Everyone are puppets of various jewish factions. Pick yours.

>leftypol missionaries

Holding in metals and pharma.

>yfw October

>same day the Saudi King dies
You fuckers ready for WW3?

BUY THE DIP

>tfw Amurrika is going to fucking die now but my govt bars me from reading about it

>its more leftyfaggot spam
Fuck off

SAGE

WHO'S GONNA PAY FOR MY SETTLEMENTS NOW GOYIM!

>Tfw have $1500 in crypto right now

Looks like my Christmas bonus came early

See i like richard wolf. He wants to keep the free market. He knows state planning is where communism goes to shit. But he also knows having a class of people in control of the workforce's destiny as it is currently is also shit.

If one of the tether, segwit2x, bch problems doesn't kill off crypto before 2018.

They control both sides retard. We're just blaming each others for something that has been happening for hundreds of years since the French Revolution: the Jewish merchants/bankers controlling the economy and bribing politicians.
A civil war would shake things up but who do you think will benefit the most?
The ones fighting or the ones waiting to destroy the winner when he's at his weakest moment?

this
it means now is a good time to buy and hold

You cannot talk about the stock market there. There's immediately somebody like: "stocks in 2017? Duuuuude buy crypto! Look here tulipcoin. It went up over 9000% in the last three days. Buy it and you gonna be lambo-millionairein a week."

Who here looking forward to more crypto mooning?

Capitalist America was stable for centuries, until in 1913 Jewish Communists created the Federal Reserve and took over the American government.

The end result of taxation is Communism without exception.

how many bitcoin did that come to? I have $25k sitting and I've been contemplating spreading some of it over bitcoin/litecoin/ripple maybe others.

Now show the one going back to the 17th century.

Nice argument

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_economic_crises

But they will probably take the gold proving it was the right choice of investment!

>govt controlled money supply
>govt controlled interest rates
>laws out the ass telling what you can and can't do with a plate of pasta
>laws too numerous for any one person to learn governing the whole economy
>taxes out the dick

Yeah, TOTALLY a free market, kill yourself you fucking commie faggot

how high do you think bitcoin will go? your gut instinct

>no Fed, no regulations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Depression
>Fed, no regulations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Depression
>Fed, regulations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Monday_(1987)
>Fed, regulations removed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_crisis_of_2007–2008

Dear fuck OP I want you to dress up like Megaman and let me fart near you so you can furtively brush up against my warm, smelly fart scented pants and wiggle your finger into my ass like I am too dumb to notice.

Then I will bend you over and fuck your chocolate starfish like it's a shitty pussy. And for me, it is a shitty pussy.

After we have ass sex I will fart your sperm out too all over your face.

there's finite supply and increasing demand, so it'll just keep going up unless something majorly seriously bad happens

Don't forget corporate law allowing the establishment of overpriced monopolies by preventing market competition.

Depressions and bubbles still happen in free-ish markets user.

The major purpose they serve is to purge inneficiencies accumulated during the boom.

But gradually, over a long period of time there is sustained deflation as humans get more efficient at doing tasks.

Capitalism doesn't make some people better singers than others. Inequality is a natural part of existance.

pic unrelated.

REVOLUTION SOON?

>stock up on bitcoin
>collapse of society
>try to access internet to buy things
>no internet connection
>get raped and murdered

both are controlled by Jews. Read about dialectical control.

>WALL STREET BANKS WARN DOWNTURN IS COMING
>IF YOU HAVE HOLDINGS IN THE MARKET, LIQUIDATE NOW
>literally how wall street banks create economic downturn

>Financial advice on Sup Forums

Nope.

See you in Hell.

Oh, we're already living in it.

most people with criminal records in America are white.

>tfw biggest bull market since the 90's
>mfw stacking fucking paper because of Trump

oy vey, shut it down goy

Proportions, nigger. We learned it in 4th grade, even without common core! Imagine that! Maybe if you were paying attention instead of being a degenerate faggot you'd get it.

If this is hell, I don't wanna go to heaven.

That doesn't matter in this case. When we're talking about the fact that 1/3 Americans have a criminal record, it is relevant that the majority of those people are white. I'm not saying that white people commit more crimes than blacks, that's a totally different argument. Here we're talking about the corruption in the criminal justice system that gets so many people in jail. You can't say it's because niggers, even if they as a race disproportionately go to jail, because we're talking about overall numbers, not just comparing races.

and crash the market? no thanks. this is great depression tier advice.

bitcoin and ether and bitcash user

I threw 5k in ETH last week when it breached 280s

Threw another 3.8 in BTC when it dipped

Watching XRP, and OMG gains come in, feels good nigga.