Let this be a warning to you Alt-Right Nazis: Auntie Maxine is OFF LIMITS!

Let this be a warning to you Alt-Right Nazis: Auntie Maxine is OFF LIMITS!

YOU HAGE BEEN WARNED!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=owD66yArbPE
youtube.com/watch?v=7986RzoDkAw
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_verified_oldest_people
twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
omarnavarro.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=9YnWr5FQTPY
youtube.com/results?search_query=Prank call maxine waters
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i don't know who that is
is this a slide thread?

you know what to do Sup Forums

No you're just retarded.
Maxine Waters is a very important retarded nigger in politics.

Cum for her?

Literally who?

>important
she looks like an street couch

Oh shit guys this is a fight we can't win. Better back off before she roasts our asses...

Literally who?

She'll never see it coming!

youtube.com/watch?v=owD66yArbPE

target acquired.

I don't care about the opinion of niggers.

>79 years old
Why should we come for her? We can literally just ignore her until she goes away.

Yeah but she's important to the Democrats and infinitely retarded. How do you not know about this leathery loud-mouthed cunt?

Maxine Waters: please make me relevant!!!

Is this old ugly bag of nigger shit the only thing the Democrats have to offer?!

So another corrupt democrat whines about the alt-right. Who gives a shit anymore?

She looks like shes melting in that photo.

Rule 34 on Maxine?

EXITUS

how long before she starts a patreon?

Maxine for Presidential candidate in 2020.

WooHoo!!!

Translation: I need people to be racist to me so I can talk about something on the news.

>Rule 34 on Maxine?
I would also like to research this fascinating topic

>she is important pls believe me
Get a life lad

Sounds like an attention whore begging for a boost

Guess she felt like she wasn't getting enough attention lately. This is the ignorant monkey that thinks Putin invaded Korea:

youtube.com/watch?v=7986RzoDkAw

The way the Headline is spelled it sounds like shes adressing people who hate the Alt-Right.
English is such a lovely language.

She actually is. The more this broad keeps talking, the better it is for us.

She's one of the loudest Democrats, definitely in their top 10.
If you don't know who she is and that she is retarded as fuck, you don't deserve to have an opinion on American politics Mario.

Wasn't she the one who said Guam would tip over if more people were on the island?

Bump. Bitch wants a habbening.

Sooo....Lynching TIEM?

We melanin goddesses once lived to be 150 years old. Some of our liberated sisters still do, those unaffected by the white devils poisons.

Maxine 2020

Rising star in the Democratic Party

They cant even stop actual ongoing shit!

The entire establishment as co opted the left. They are gutted and only go after false issues rather then real time ones.
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

So we def have to come after her

Dr. Pepe says she has consented to release the results of the experiment to friends and family.

>Alt-Right Haters
So she's against people who hate the Alt-Right?

>blis gib me validation or me cry
Move your fat ass out your mother's basement and talk to people burger. Stop caring about unknown politicians

she needs to be the 2020 candidate

De whitey be stealin our lifeforce n sheeit

>if you cum for me, i'm cuming for you
what did she mean by this

Why? She's hilarious. No filter and completely wrong about everything. Plus she gets confused in the middle of speaking so she interupts herself with lots of literal grunts and gurgles.
You'd know that if you weren't an ignorant shitskin.

Fuck Maxine Waters. You could render her incapable with a book gif.

So, you're cool with the whole "mammie" connotation with that moniker?
Libs are so dumb...

What? Is she scared we'll begin unearthing evidence of just how corrupt this cunt is just because she's anti Trump and pro pedophilia?

But why should me or you care about her?

Wrong. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_verified_oldest_people

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130

>Old black lady who knows her way around Facebook vs the dregs of the internet.
Please let this be wonderful.

send Omar $2
omarnavarro.com/

> How do we make this small, stupid small group of White Americans larping as nazi's and white nationalists go away and take away their power?
> Lets have our political leaders and media pump them up to be an army of traitorous aryan racists that even our US military cannot defeat.

That's what happens when you let nigger slang into the lexicon

She has a ton of influence on the left Mario. Stop sucking Muslim dick for two seconds and start paying attention to America more. We're the only country that matters anyway.

>Alt-Right Haters
k

why is the left lionizing this retarded old loon?

OMAR COMIN' YO!

White supremacy has ended.
The next president was destined to be a woman, just not a white woman.
We will not make that mistake again.
Racist fuckin Nazis

They're literally out of better ideas that have already failed, and horribly. These are what death throes look like user.

black
female

Here you go, next time you talk to someone about Maxine Waters, ask them how Limpopo is doing. Never laughed so hard.

Maxine Waters gets prank call:
youtube.com/watch?v=9YnWr5FQTPY

1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.

7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.

8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.

9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.

10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people

Wtf I hate Italy now

I wanna cum on her soggy ass cheeks

>English is such a lovely language.
Latin meets Old Norse

Blah, that one cuts off. Here is the full phone call.

youtube.com/results?search_query=Prank call maxine waters

> land purchasing

What fucking black people want to go back to working in the field? Or do they want to own their own version of gentrifying?

Thats kinda sexual.

These are similar to the types of Executive Orders she's spoken about in order to support any non-black president. She's the only one who truly has blacks in mind.
1. No taxes charged on middle/lower class blacks.
2. $5000 tax credit for blacks, with an additional $4000 per child, $3000 per parent if the family is not a unit (i.e. mom and dad separated)
3. Increased tax rate of 2% per family member for all White families of all income classes.

>alt-right haters

does she mean people who hate the alt-right?
was she /ourgirl/ all along?

She is literally mentally ill

She thinks that she is going to be President

Checked

Kek confirms she is literally mentally ill.

by then she'll be 82 years old, i dont think so.

>if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work
>if any white person at your work
>find out where they work

We are doomed. How are we "lil' dick-white men" supposed to fight this level of planning and intellect?

Oh shit.
We "HAGE" been warned.
>Hage

Reclaiming my time

Fuckin racist Nazi I made a typo

But we already had a white woman President (also directly descended from Pocahontas :^)).

I wanna cum on her face and place bets with myself which wrinkles it will run down. Probably as much fun as a marble run.