Brit/pol/ - Brit on Holiday in America edition

>Toppling statues? Here’s why Nelson’s column should be next
unvis.it/www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/22/toppling-statues-nelsons-column-should-be-next-slavery

>Conservatives were just 533 votes from Commons majority
unvis.it/ft.com/content/07e75438-836d-11e7-a4ce-15b2513cb3ff

>UK General Election 2017: 1.8 million Scots votes 'wasted'
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-40991615

>Quantitative easing is like heroin, says former Treasury official
unvis.it/theguardian.com/business/2017/aug/21/quantitative-easing-heroin-treasury-lord-macpherson-qe-financial-crash

>‘Scandal’ as £3.6bn handed to three firms
unvis.it/yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/scandal-as-3-6bn-handed-to-three-firms-1-8714156

>“It was like a religious ceremony”: What happened at Big Ben’s final bong?
unvis.it/newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2017/08/it-was-religious-ceremony-what-happened-big-ben-s-final-bong

>UK Supermarket ‘Sold Sausages and Ham Infected With Hepatitis’
unvis.it/novinite.com/articles/182502/UK Supermarket ‘Sold Sausages and Ham Infected With Hepatitis’

>Brexit: UK publishes more EU negotiation plans
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40997985

>Prince Charles's popularity slumps to new low ahead of anniversary of Diana's death
unvis.it/uk.news.yahoo.com/prince-charless-popularity-slumps-new-low-ahead-anniversary-dianas-death-103834088.html

>Tony Blair should be prosecuted over Iraq war, high court hears
unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/05/tony-blair-should-be-prosecuted-over-iraq-war-high-court-hears

Previous edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=goh2dHROis4
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/08/mr-james-whale-and-talk-radio-.html
youtube.com/watch?v=me7DMpMaKI0
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41012265
youtube.com/watch?v=Nl5GgfD5S9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well you guys, I finally went shooting with the "yankposter" in Minnesota today and I have to say it was one of the most pleasant experiences that I've ever had.

He knew a lot about guns, as he let me shoot his 30-06, .32 Winchester, and his 20 gauge shotgun. He just gave me shells and let me fire away for free, which was really really nice of him.

He also surprisingly knew a lot about European history which I understood more as we kept discussing. I actually think he knew more about Euro history than a lot of people in Brit/pol/ which was a nice change of pace.

He even took me out to eat for lunch (hahaha who actually does that these days) and talked about why he voted for Trump, among other things.

Before you ask, yes, he fucked me (without a condom), even though he was straight. He's a white American and I trust him 100%. With all he gave me I felt like I owed him something.

Sorry I couldn't get any pictures, don't want to dox myself on here, but if you have any questions feel free to ask!

In the meantime, off to South Dakota to see Mt. Rushmore before it gets demolished by liberals.

ps..you should all be nice to the yankposter since that's all he ever was to me..he deserves your respect

>tfw literally nothing has changed

youtube.com/watch?v=goh2dHROis4

It's got worse

Not usually a fan of Hitchens but thought it was shit how he was treated here.

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/08/mr-james-whale-and-talk-radio-.html

tunnocks teacakes desu.

good post

thanks

I hope you wiped after these posts.

Who /bobbyposter/ here?

Taxi driver from 'Fake Taxi' here AMA

Reminder that Lord Nelson was Irish.

>he fucked me

(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
She took my dog. I took it back. She I and my dog have lived together for 3 years even though i have had my dog for 6 months before i moved in with her.

She suddenly started getting really snippy and eventually developed what i see as mental problems, doing every drug under the son, trying to hit me then screaming like a fucking falcon when i tell her to fuck off and restrain her when she grabs a fucking bottle to smash round my head.

Recently she said she wanted sole ownership of apartment we co rent. I said No as i have lived here 6 Months before you and you were the violent fuck and addict who has muh rich family.

She moved out and took my fucking dog the only thing i had to live for after that. I went to parents house where she was staying and pretended to apologize and my dog home when she went to the bathroom and her parents were out.

I never ever want my dog to get hurt. the one i love and pay for and did the only thing necessary. Even though my name is on the microchip she called the police and insists it's hers. Right now I have my dog in my custody and have shown all the info that i own my pups to a lawyer i got since dogs are treated as property in legal disputes.

I'm hoping to god i win this or i have nothing to lose and will get her back at all costs. The only thing she has is her friends and family saying the dog was hers and the the food bill for the last couple months which was from money she stole from me. I got her arrested and punched the bitch when she tried to smash the bottle around my head and thats why im worried the police will side with my innocent wymn. I fucking love my dog and will do anything for her. fuck that bitch

reposted since some of you lads wanted to know and im not sure which thread is the real one

How long did it take you to pass the knowledge?

Lads... I think I might be bi. I find myself really attracted to twinks.... JUST

stop being a cunt an Prostate cancer .. u ..dad died an lol
I am Game Of Thrones/Bran Bloke ... LOL

And Mozart was black.

Reminder he wanted Hardy to kiss him

>he fucked me

awwwwww so cute

What browser do you use? Just trying out brave and it seems alright.

Get the best solicitor you can afford first thing tomorrow morning, explain your situation fully, and then do what they say is best. Otherwise you'll get absolutely fucked by the courts.

Just been to see Dunkirk, thought it was very good. What was brit/pol/'s consensus?

Stop looking at traps and touching yourself. You're setting up an association in your head, is why.

Actual law fag here. Go and see a family solicitor.

Lad it was a long time ago, I remember studying hard like. These new kids (mostly pakis) in ubers are nicking shit, we always scratch their cars with coins and encourage others to do the same. Don't do much actual taxi driving now like.

homos .. was not a thing .. no blokes ass holed , they wanked selves like monkies degenerate life styles NO in Medeval times !

Already did that a couple days ago, i not sure if my ex has, she doesn't care about the dog, she just wants control. Just waiting now..

It's actually 'kismet, hardy', ie fate. Could have been worse I guess, 'kiss me hardon'

Historically inaccurate because it only showed Brits when historically there were also Americans and Canadians who stormed the beaches.

but was you ok being a muslim..??

How would you get from Manor house station (N4) to Gibson Square (N1)?

It doesn't matter if your ex has. Your solicitor should have explained next steps to you along with what they will do assuming you've had an appointment. There's no point me telling you what someone else is going to get paid to do.

Don't reply to it lads.

You misspelled Indians lad. The greatest injustice of this propaganda piece 'Dunkirk' is it implied the British had anything at all to do with it.

on the subway

Your shit posting is admirable.

Brave. On android it won't play webms in line, gotta open in new tab - apart from that it's great, fast af

You what?

Did you know Kitchener was a quare too?!

Dunkirk was shit.

?, I have already went to a solicitor and told them my situation they have basically said it is a civil dispute since we lived together for an extended period and the food bill and theres nothing I can do until my ex takes legal action which could be any day now. Just thought i would share it so you lads can stay away from wymn

>Any good?

The only redeeming quality of this entire 4-episode series is the black Bobby, who sarcastically tells black doctor with a conscience (who joins a Jihadi group kek) "what, write an article for the Guardian or something?"

Otherwise, trying to portray British jihadis as any sympathetic, despite the fact the program is set in 2015 and what happened to the Yazidis, etc was well documented by then, is god awful.

Extra points in bad taste is having a Yazdi woman fall in love with the jihadi who bought her.

If Anglo-senpais are making shows likes this I'm not sure I want headpats from them anymore desu. . .

Never heard of the 'interviewer'. I feel like writing a complaint for the bants and threatening to complain to their advertisers if they don't apologise. Should it be a Brit/pol/ campaign? Would be funny.

an not doubling charing as telling we *NOT TERRORSTS * lol an asking for change .. dirty L/NIGGERS lol lol

god you're a tedious whinging cunt, have you ever posted anything that wasn't some kind of moan?

G-good Evening Teacakes desu. . .

I-is that you Tunnocks?

I SUPPOSHE, BOOOAARRRSSHH ARE OFF THE TABLE ASHWELL

pfaahahaha so much cringe

Just get Eddie to help you for a bottle of whisky and some cigars. Not like he does much else.

Confirmed. My great-grandad was there and said he'd never go back, locals weren't very welcoming at all.

Pffffffffrt

It was though, it was like watching the sound African world cup again with the constant drone of vuvuzella in the background and the meaningless action for visuals. Sorry you're just the kind of retard that plastic patriotism is marketed towards.

IF I SEE THAT FUCKING...

Wait, what the fuck its that?

Opera

What happened to him?

How does Hitchens make his money aside from Sunday Mail

Suck Hitchen's cock some more you fucking drone.

Les Mis is really good youtube.com/watch?v=me7DMpMaKI0

>tfw we took the piss out of him for saying it was too noisy and had no plot and it turns out he was right

I never thought someone more miserable and condescending than dkny could exist but here we are

Hello potato-poster.

The State was shit.

I like to imagine animeposters like me are the stuka bombers that dive bomb hapless tripfags like you on the beaches with headpat requests.

No idea, I remember watching his speech/talk

He "found God"

I am Mair ..ok

Just to seek to generate actual discussion:

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it:

Brexit: Theresa May says UK leaving EU court's jurisdiction - bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41012265

Thoughts?

...just generic britcuck faggotry and a bit of god save the cuckoldery.

Good shit. Not like she has a fucking choice.

He did the sensible things and left the cesspool of memes behind to be a grown-up.

Is liking les mis considered queer? Genuine question

Taking back control, just like we wanted and still get mocked for. It's very welcome.

She's a liar who will stab us in the back. We're not leaving the EU court's jurisdiction.

G-good Evening user, were the one who asked me how is was last thread?

>The State was shit.

Yes, it was. No way a Holocaust dramatisation that has a SS guard fall in love with a Jewish captive would exist but hey, The State does with the Yazidi genocide.

The closest I have seen this done but reasonably well was an Italian film on the Armenian genocide, with an Turkish officer who is love with an Armenian women (he is already in love with her before the genocide is conducted though).

he's just a pleb

>argument
>your post
Pick one.

I think the dishonest Channel 4 documentary thing really pissed him off where they recorded hours of footage and only used about 30 seconds of it. He was always one for sporadically disappearing and purging his videos though. I actually found a blog of his that he was still updating quite regularly but alas that too was binned a few weeks ago so I've no idea what he's up to now. Shame. I really started getting into his podcast just before he decided to call it quits.

>No honk

Develop your argument. Quads recognised but more info requested. In what way?
I generally concur.

Christopher left him a fat packet when he popped his clogs

>tfw failed module because I did an essay last minute and got a really shit mark
>get 3 months to redo it
>still haven't started with 3 days left

>The State was shit
yeah ofc
BBC makes a show about ISIS which is basically designed to justify (or at least soften) the actions of ''''''british''''''' jihadis.
Even though the show has some interesting ideas, it's stained root and stem with that awful BBC tint of liberalism and cultural destruction that they inject into everything they make somehow.

>No way a Holocaust dramatisation that has a SS guard fall in love with a Jewish captive

You obviously haven't seen the Night Porter.

He might be miserable but he's right desu.

>Good

If true then good, leaving the EU and all its connected institutions is what we voted to do.

ehhhm actually I think you'll find if you refer to my previous post I quite clearly fuck off Eddie

This.

I hardly touch brit/pol/ any more because it's usually all shitposts, frogs and the endlessly tiresome trip/user war.

But today we have discourse centered around the hypothetical return to the traditional British parliamentary structure, a possible SBS vet (much respect if you're not LARPing, my friend), images of Mosley AND reassuring encouragement for one of our boys who needs a little encouragement.

It's like we're really in Britain again, it's the Sup Forums equivalent of all the shitskins and euronigs fucking off and us having our country back!!

This green and pleasant land. Love it.

In other news: I was visited by CID today. Can't be bothered to type it all up now, but will report in tomorrow with some interesting, slightly insider knowledge for you, lads. Me and the officer had a very long, very productive chat and he turned out to be a pretty sound dude. Good thing I he didn't recognise Sup Forums on my laptop as he came in, I only had a map from /sg/ enlarged anyway, so it hid the pictures of ninja hitler beheading niggers with a lightsabre. Rule Britannia.

Start now you fucking faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Nl5GgfD5S9I

why doesn't the head of government host state visits,

honestly these democrats-monarch state visits are so awkward and underwhelming.

>they don't talk to each other
>don't know each other
>too scared to break sacred royal protocol
just fuck my relationships up senpai

>Night Porter
>Italian 1970s film.
>same vein as Saló and Lizard in a Woman's Skin.

Not quite.

The blob is currently absorbing even Trump, and May is Cameron in a skirt, so no I don't think what she says matters.