BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS - EU listens to Sup Forums

they actually banned assault trucks kek

Other urls found in this thread:

gunbroker.com/item/682110610
web.archive.org/web/20170823210936/https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/22/world/europe/europe-attacks-safety-barriers.html?smid=tw-nytimesworld&smtyp=cur&mtrref=web.archive.org
gunbroker.com/item/683950309
gunbroker.com/item/684421920
gunbroker.com/item/685544447
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what level of faggotry is europe?

ban all the things

cant hear you over my freedoms

Hope their economy becomes sluggish as a result of this stupidity.
They'll just start using cars. Then scooters. Then bikes and skateboards.
Why not just ban feet so no once can move around and cause terrorism.

Meanwhile I can buy the following.

gunbroker.com/item/682110610

Archive: web.archive.org/web/20170823210936/https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/22/world/europe/europe-attacks-safety-barriers.html?smid=tw-nytimesworld&smtyp=cur&mtrref=web.archive.org

Don't be a cuck. Bin that truck.

Can't wait till all of Europe turns into a no-go zone

Soon they'll ban whites so there's no one to terrorize.

Like 7 or 8
Fork ban coming up soon

Or you could, you know, send all of those animals back to the third world. Just saying.

Yeah, don't solve this solvable problem you worthless faggots.

It baffles me that Europe is at a demographic advantage to stop this compared to the USA, yet only the USA is properly awake and actively fighting this kind of thing right now, or at least trying to.

>terrorism is a problem
>ban everything except the people committing terrorism

To add to that list
gunbroker.com/item/683950309
gunbroker.com/item/684421920

gunbroker.com/item/685544447

Can you own these, Eurocucks?

This is fucking retarded. If they ban trucks, devout Muslims will just start using something else, like drones with pipe-bombs, or the old fashioned stibbity stab.

Europe deserves everything it gets if it continues with this bullshit. There's only one way you're going to stop it, and that's to remove all Muslims.

Last week, my medium sized town had barriers and actual fucking snipers on the roof doing a firework festival.

BAN
ASSAULT
BICYCLES

our best course of action at this point is to just get this over with and crash the system by voting for lunatics like schulz, so we can rise from the ashes

>$12,000
I thought weapons and human lives were cheap in the US. Imagine the tax Europe would take if we started to sell guns. Each would cost at least 20k

I don't even feel any sympathy anymore whenever I hear about a terror attack in Europe. At this point, they deserve everything they get.

>Banned trucks

PART

AND

AND

They are all machine guns, user. Only ruch people can afford them.

PARCEL

PARCEL

AND

So what? They' ll just find another new shit to attack with.

Deal with the causes of terrorism, not the outcome.

Why not just send the muslims that don't want to adapt back home ? What are they gonna do next, ban knives

Oh wait

>Europe is at a demographic advantage to stop this

They are and they aren't. We have more brown people here, but the minorities only have a slightly higher birthrate than white people. Europe has a smaller number of Vibrants, but they're all muslims or nogs who shit out 8-10 spawn each, at the white taxpayer's expense.

Our white birthrate is also somewhat higher, so our white population isn't as old as in Europe. White Nationalism is principally a youth movement, so that helps.

Also, it helps that we're allowed to criticize anything we like here and the worst consequence is unemployment rather than outright imprisonment. France has essentially banned pro-white speech, England has gone Full Orwell, and Germany is Germany.

Germany could support Denmark in our work to change the EU human rights law. Would help a lot sending these shitskins out of our countries.

except the camel fuckers of course :^)

>skateboarding extremist

All EU tracks have GPS trackers (and all Russian cars). It is just one step away from turning them into remote off switches.

>not sending ALL muslims back home

If you make it illegal for terrorists to commit acts of terror, only outlaws will be terrorists.

and then the terrorists will do what they always did: search for softer targets. can´t hit politicians, go for civilians, can´t operate in the cities, attack in less protected areas then.

terror must be disabled, preferrably by neutralizing actors and potentials.

Desperate europeans just buying themselves some time while subconciously knowing their culture is going the way of the Dodo anyway.

They should dig tunnels everywhere for delivery trucks to move underground.

It bugs me how they do nothing to retaliate, I will do my best to never do nothing if this happens near me.

>Also, it helps that we're allowed to criticize anything we like here and the worst consequence is unemployment rather than outright imprisonment.

You been away for a couple of weeks m8?

Also, this idea that because in the law white americans have the right to free speech needs to stop. It's bullshit and you know it. Look at what's happened to dailystormer. And that's just written word. Charlottesville proved that the entirety of society will stop your right to free speech. From junkie antifa rats to the police and all levels of government. Denial of any platform. Slander and public shaming. Loss of employment. Arrest and imprisonment. Injury and death.

Nah m8 it's over. fuck the constitution we race war now nigga

>Ha stupid euros dont have any freedoms
>oh wow I cant believe the government bans guns, spies on literally everything, lets tens of millons of illegals enter for corporate profit and 'native' displacement, sends half my tax money to israel and funds false flag terrorist attacks on us
>at least we have our guns for when the government gets out of hand

ban rights and freedoms too. but dont you DARE touch the newly arrived niggers and arabs

they ban everything except the cause of the violence. oy,vey!

naw, they'll still blow each other up for keks