JEWISH ELITE RED PILL MAXIMUM OVERLOAD

youtube.com/watch?v=7hWl8jq4zLI

> Jewish Israeli intellectual reveals how the Jews used eugenics to build a cognitive elite over the centuries.
> Explains why and how Jews are so prevalent in high positions in society.
> Most Jews are unremarkable and unintelligent.
> Bolshevism and Holodomor was Jewish. Also the Spanish civil war was partly Jewish.
> The Jewish left is to blame for all this political correctness and sectarian activism.
> BLM, ANTIFA, White Pride, Alt-Right, LGBT, Women's right, etc... is all bullshit distractions.
> All of these issues which were once marginal issues are now at the foreground while national issues are sidelined.
> Elite Zionist Jews use the Jewish left to help divide the lower working class and make them weaker against the elite.
> Political correctness is worse than dictatorship.
> Much more in the lecture.

Everyone must watch this lecture ASAP.

All this lefty Jews vs Zionist Jews differentiation is bullshit distractions and misdirection; same thing goes with all the BLM, ANTIFA, Alt-Right, White Pride, etc... This is all by design to create division. I'm tired of seeing the same threads over and over again perpetuating the division which favours the elites.

There's a reason why you are all finding out that so many of these activists on all sides are overtly or covertly Jewish. They are funded by elite Jews to cause division amongst the lower working classes.

Again, if you are serious about understanding the current environment you live in, watch the lecture. No excuses.

Other urls found in this thread:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/aids-is-growing-drug-resisitant/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/2-of-gays-account-for-50-of-aids-cases/
youtube.com/watch?v=PKvRzgCPd4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=tIa9JRZVF4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Keep it simple brah
www.theZOG.info/list-summaries

bump

bump
20 mins in, pretty interesting

>Alt-Right being kike-funded

Sure, buddy.

Bump

I always wondered why nobody on /pol was aware of based Gilad Atzmon. He is awesome. People need to listen to his red pills. His first book was a classic and he just wrote the sequal to it this year.

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.

After successfully removing the statue of Robert E Lee, the hateful bigot racist, Auschwitz needs to be next.

We can't let this evil reminder of six million dead Jews stand any longer. Hitler was on the wrong side of history.

#REMOVEAUSCHWITZ
#RESIST

>Jewish Israeli intellectual reveals how the Jews used eugenics to build a cognitive elite over the centuries

BEND TO THE WILL OF THE BIG ASHKENAZI BRAIN! the phenotype ashkenazi women crave!

Why not? Not a bad tool to polarise the masses; get people to pick one side or another - whichever side aligns more with their political beliefs - watch as the political spectrum becomes a choice between black or white, stir up emotions so that they destroy each other, and profit off both sides in the process. A decent strategy if you're one of the manipulating parties.

The "alt-right" as a group doesn't actually exist, it's kike funded, controlled opp bullshit that you see at these public events or on twitter. The real "alt-right" was a name given to Sup Forums and we don't refer to ourselves as such a thing.

Oh boy, another neurotic jew trying to convince me how evil he and his people are...

Why? Are you not already convinced?

nothing new, but maybe others might learn something

>alt right same as BLM and Antifa

Dropped

This statement is so excruciatingly moronic you don't need to bother to listen to anything this person says

The alt right was a term popularized by Killary Cunton to describe the collective "wrong thinkers" rising in online prominence trough memetics poweress

You're a dumb shill.

Alt-right was formed in response to the leftist bullshit like BLM and antifa. I never said they were the same thing but all of them are now tools of the elites. This left created this division and turned marginal issues into main issues as a distraction.

You commies don't realize that even if you win you lose. If white ppl go to shit, you'll have nothing in months. Whites died so slavery could end. Whites feed many countries in Africa until the nigger got "liberated" and started to starve to death because they can't farm or take care of infrastructure. You're going to lose, even if you win, you'll die of hunger, disease and violence because your group is a bunch of delusional brown shirts, junkies, aid acceptance and foreign invader human bio weapons.
"Recent arrivals from Somalia and other countries in sub-Saharan Africa were among the refugees interviewed for possible jobs by 30 Starbucks managers at a hiring event in El Cajon, California on Tuesday as part of the company’s commitment to hire 10,000 refugees over the next five years.

The latent tuberculosis (TB) rate of 43 percent among refugees in San Diego County from sub-Saharan Africa is more than ten times greater than the latent TB rate of 4 percent found in the general population…"

WTF, I love Starbucks now!

Interesting, who could believe that this way Starbucks is contributing to the death of thousands of peak soy traitor leftists by having biological disease carrier have to only sneeze at their job to infect them with something that will be untreatable once the sovereign debt crisis hits? Thank you Starcucks, you could have not given us a better treat than to see hordes of lefties die from coughing out their own lungs in a spectacle of bloody pandemy!

anonymousconservative.com/blog/aids-is-growing-drug-resisitant/
"HIV is cooking, behind the scenes. The Cuban super strain that turns to full blown AIDS in weeks will make its way into the first world. Resistance genes are meeting with drugs weakened by heat, humidity, and irregular dosing in places like Africa, and they are adapting."
Hey, looks like HIV is becoming a bigger threat.
anonymousconservative.com/blog/2-of-gays-account-for-50-of-aids-cases/

read this retard

I know about Kessler

Your point spastic?

You can't even articulate your thought properly apart from directing towards shitty crops.
Next time formulate an argument you drooling retard

read the pic you stupid fuck. he's a kike. charlottesville was a false flag. that's why they went around larping as nazis, to give the movement a bad name.

>Alt-Right, White Pride
They're in opposition to the Jews though so how's that distracting from the JQ rather than promoting it?

Because it's discrediting the idea by making those that believe in it look like nazis and racists, instead of people that recognise what the kikes are doing.

This way the banking elite will just blame it on anti-semitism and drum up support of the masses

I'm not NacSoc and I want muds, kikes and traitors to GTFO of the West.

>This way the banking elite will just blame it on anti-semitism and drum up support of the masses
I see that backfiring hard
Charges of Nazism and Antisemitism are going to be directed at anyone from anywhere that brings up the JQ anyway so what would you purpose?
How can you possible investigate and openly promote the JQ w/o Nazi charges?

( ( ( RICHARD SPENCER ) ) )

Because Alt-Right and White pride are easily controlled and distracted to take their anger out on black people and while being a convenient enemy. The elites don't care about stupid chants against Jews when the people taking the hits are blacks. They know nothing will happen to them.

Do you notice how there is no exclusively Jewish group out of all these groups? If they don't have a group assembled, you can't really target them.

Nothing will change until you address the specific problem at the top of the pyramid.

Agreed. It's literally the only way.

>t. Shlomo Goldberg

nonwhite isnt natsoc OF COURSE

Stop trying faggot, what you're saying and what you're posting is not something new nor worth starting a thread over. Go fuck yourself and stop invading other threads, this isn't reddit.

I hope you morons realized that I just gave you the golden meme to imploding the Soros funds to Antifa.

Can't believe I have to spell this out for you. Hijack their #RESIST hashtag and get them to support removing Auschwitz. Use their own weapon against them. This board is dumb as rocks

I dunno, but there is a saying about boxes and shit.

PS: /pol and this post are 100% satire, k? Thks.

>Nothing will change until you address the specific problem at the top of the pyramid.
I agree.
>Do you notice how there is no exclusively Jewish group out of all these groups?
Yes but they're behind those groups so they're by-proxy Jews. By exposing they're the ones behind Antifa and BLM and the like, we start heading for the top of the pyramid.
I just don't see how one can think of navagating thise mess as a white person without being called a Nazi.
I'm a fuckin libertarian and I've been called Nazi so much I fuckin embrace it now.
By exposing Jews you are implying HITLER WAS RIGHT which will get you called a Nazi white supremacist KKK or whatever.
What I'm saying is it's impossible to be one without being the other in (((their))) eyes

HAHAHAHAHA
t. nooby shill using divide and conquer

Have a (you) so your kike boss has to pay you 2 more cents sad shill.

lol, good point.

Pic related is you teaching us your ways senpai.

IF ANYTHING YOU ARE THE SHILL natsoc is the only way

t. transparent shill

Have 2 more cents, I want to see your kike employee spend as much as possible.

bump, will watch later

Of course it is. You don't think they knew a right wing movement would respond to their bolshevism? Of course they knew that would happen. Of course they would want to control such a response.

Faggot go back to your slide threads to talk about insignificant shit you fucking kike. Watch the video before you say something isn't new. Obviously the majority of people haven't figured it out yet.

Bruh, we get it but you're in the wrong thread. I'd like to see that shit taken down too but you need to go to some alt-right thread or something. You'll most likely recruit people there.

Yeah but the point is that they are also behind alt-right and white pride. Those Jews are literally behind every group but they don't have their own group which makes it obvious. By attacking antifa or BLM, you're just playing into their game and making yourself look racist and violent.

The more you laser in on the actual issue and voice the specific problem, it gives your opponents less room for finding things to attack you for. Look up the pyramid instead of across to the other side.

I believe in you anons you can make it happen.

-The Alt-Left are stupid enough to be OK with bringing down Confederate war statues because "they lost the war".
-They think everybody who disagrees with them is Nazis
-Evidence of hateful racist bigotry must be removed
-Obviously the biggest reminder of Nazis must be removed (Auschwitz)
-Turn the left into a weapon against Jewish propaganda

#RemoveAuschwitz

I tried but all my threads got deleted instantly and the board slid like crazy. This requires a concerted effort. It's up to you anons now I'm just one user

Tell me, why would a Jew want to remove Auschwitz? They can't stop milking it. But their useful idiots just went crazy into overdrive to remove a confederate statue because it represents hate.

Do the math.

>Yeah but the point is that they are also behind alt-right and white pride.
What I'm saying is it doesn't matter because those things will be their undoing anyway.

red pilled jews are actually a thing

norman finklestein is red pilled on jews

israel shamir is another red pilled jew

come to texas and take some statues down, pussies

youtube.com/watch?v=PKvRzgCPd4Q

>> Jewish Israeli intellectual reveals how the Jews used eugenics to build a cognitive elite over the centuries.

I've always been interested in this, especially how they use law in an esoteric capacity. I want to mimic them and get billions of shekels, and a harem of goyim cattle women to suck my jagon in tandem.

Forgot pic.

E Michael Jones talks about this in Goy Guide To World History

That the Jewish Elite keep the vast majority of kikes from logos/Christ and lure them away from truth with the material benefits that being a jew brings

lmao

start at 9:30

You obviously have no business being here if you aren't in the least educated in this criteria. There was no quicker way for you to out yourself as having no fucking idea what's really going on. Wish people came here already caught up on everything before just showing up trying to fit in and looking dumb.

This Dershowitz guy gets rekt.

I like the idea of marrying off the village autist with the most beautiful/wealthy girl in the culture. I would have done well. Let me in on the scheme Juden. I want in.

Dershowitz is connected to Cernovich. Odd desu.

Just realised that with all the zogggers around Trump it would be a good way to red pill the mindraped on who has been raping their minds

Most of this is entry-level.

>money
>scholarship
>everything is marketing

This is why they suck. Their prowess as a people stems from this and it's so ghey.

and its presented in a non offensive way by a Jew, perfect for those residing in normistan

It gets better towards the end, the beginning is just a work up.

I kind of like that about it. Allowing people to come to their own conclusions is best. It's interesting to hear basically the same thing from a non-fash source.

You did well leaf, have another bump.

youtube.com/watch?v=tIa9JRZVF4g

My g-d, he's dropping Soros redpills even...

>My g-d

I found a Jew.

>A people reliant on service economy
>It's always the goyim's fault

Newfags need this. Is this guy /ourguy/?

He should be /ourguy/

thanks op this is my favorite kind of racist bullshit

(((loomer)))
(((milo)))
(((shapiro)))
(((rebel media)))
lolo

>Alt-right was formed in response to the leftist bullshit like BLM and antifa

no, it was a fringe nobody group and media decided to label a huge number of middle of the road centrists with that just because their gal promised to get rid of jobs and the other guy promised to provide jobs and they were somehow shocked she lost

>promised to get rid of jobs

what.

bumping for visibility

statement by Hillary about coal burners taken out of context

>BLM and antifa supported Clinton

kek. She really was /ourgirl/.

Sup Forums should have some Official Bible
beside Atzmon and Finkelstein, I would propose Bezmenov for starters

this is genius.
get them to remove the white guilt factory.

true

>Rothschild scum ensnares European woman
>marries
>eventually abandons her
>Fascists lock her up
>she dies
>Rothschild spawn continues legacy of plotting against all that is good in the west

Sounds about right.

Another good take away from this:
>protest is masturbation

Very redpilled for Juden. He hates the left.

wtf #imwithher now

MADAM PRESIDENT

better save the vid before it's scrubbed off the internet

YASSSS

also Mormons practice select eugenics as well

Sanhedrin 55b. A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old).

Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Kethuboth 11b. "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."

Shabbath 116a. Jews must destroy the books of the Christians, i.e. the New Testament.

Dr. Israel Shahak of Hebrew University reports that the Israelis burned hundreds of New Testament Bibles in occupied Palestine on March 23, 1980 (cf. Jewish History, Jewish Religion, p. 21).

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Gittin 57a. Says Jesus is in hell, being boiled in "hot excrement."

Could you elaborate on the structure of it? I understand if you don't want to. Just curious.

Pretty good idea desu.

KWEEEN!

Bump, never heard a more interesting lecture.

He even called out Jewish intellectuals as mostly pretenders and self-hating Jews.

He said there are no great Jewish composers though. Isn't Mahler considered great? I liked one piece of his (that's about it though).

>jews are the smartest race on Earth. THis is why they are in top positions of power

In Brazil, we call the act of choosing ppl that are close to you just because of that, nepotism...

the only actual culture of white people is in the south right now. If you think black culture and hollywood is american culture you are only partially correct. hollywood used to be white culture and black culture well you dont have to be a genius to understand where that comes from.

Brilliant.

whew lads

just whew

wake up faggot, the shills are on both sides

Can I get some citations on (((the slave trade and slave ownership))). I was raised by a black man, long story, and he trusts me. I gave him the Nazi vs commie kill count Redpill and he took it. After this pill comes the (((Bolshevism))) pill and finally the gorrillion pill.

That's not true.