I'm Hispanic College student...

I'm Hispanic College student. Most of you say that the college experience is easy for "minorities" since it's free for us to attend college. Being $22,908 in debt i'm obviously doing something wrong.

Basically what i'm asking is,
-how do I cash in on my minority privilege?
-does that privilege only apply to blacks?

additional: info i'm not illegal, gay or liberal so I can't apply for those scholarships

How do I get those free Hispanic bux Sup Forums? I fell for the STEM meme and i'm digging myself into a hole.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wc51I9hswbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>i'm not illegal, gay or liberal so I can't apply for those scholarships

See this? This is your problem. Trying being more of a fuck up.

>I fell for the STEM meme and i'm digging myself into a hole.
What is your age and major? The name of your university would help too.

>I'm a minority give me free shit
It writes itself

You have to go back

As a joke my (white) friend claimed to be Hispanic on some scholarships applications and is now on a full ride

>am hispanic
>went to college
>got $27k in the hole
>now work for minimum wage
Hello, past me.

My gf went to comunity colledge first, then state.actually went for grants and scholarships. Shes not in debt you just fucked up. Goodluck with car payments,morgage, and bills.
P.s you fucked up.

>how do I get free gibs?
Esa es la razón porque no nos quieren en el país, maricon

I have an American friend that found out he was something like 1/64 native american. He did his genealogy and decided to call himself a minority. Dude gets the upper hand in every job interview. Nobody has the balls to tell him he is NOT a minority. He even uses a Native American bracelet to look more native

Do what others like me did. Get a full time job and take a full class schedule for four years you lazy leech. No reason a loan is needed.

well I haven't taken any up until this point, seeing as how every one else is getting free rides why would I want to be in debt tens of thousands of dollars when everyone else is cashing in on their minority status?

I have a full class schedule and even took summer classes. Only working a part time job and i'm burned out

No one says its free for you to attend its just easier for you to get into hard schools because muh diversity.

Also there are a billion scholarships for minorities but you're supposed to apply for those BEFORE you start dumbfuck.

No me importa que no me quieran. No quiero estar endeudado

>fill out FAFSA form
>collect diversity bux

What makes you think you deserve it?

Check out the list of private scholarships in the admin office. Surely there's a handout for spics. I know there wasn't any for whites, that's for sure.

t. a white guy who paid off his college debt and didn't complain like a nigger crybaby

u r fucked

They identify as Hispanic.

>t. a 10 foot pole that colleges won't touch

how so?

Literally nothing which is why I held out until now. "Pulling yourself up by your own boot straps" and such.

>working for minimum wage in Puerto Rico
Congratulations for being in the Top1% of Puerto Rican employees.

>$22,908
>-how do I cash in on my minority privilege?
If you have debt after U as a minority,you already failed.

HIDE ALL SHILL THREADS
THIS IS NOT POLITICS

Well there you go then. Go cash in your pity pesos if you really value yourself so little as to coast through life on white guilt rather than personal merit, it doesn't make a difference in the large scale. Just don't expect Sup Forums to validate your grubbery.

>Skate through life on minority privilege
>Arrive late at the gibmedats party
>Get a taste of the responsibility of being white
>Freak out and ask for handout

Fucking kill yourself

because you are actually getting treated better because being a nigger

A-at least I don't rely on gibs, right?

Sure hope the federal govt. takes the FOB's advice and axes gibs for most people here. That'll be the shitshow to end them all.

why don't you ask your mom how she ripped off Americans, Pedro?

>Hispanic

What do you mean "You're Hispanic"

IT'S NOT A FUCKING RACE

STOP TRYING TO TURN THE WORD INTO A RACE YOU FUCKING BROWN MESTIZO INDIAN SHITS

IF YOU ARE BROWN

YOUR RACE IS MESTIZO, AKA, INDIAN MIXED RAPE BABY

WHENEVER YOU FUCKERS ACT LIKE IT'S A RACE, PEOPLE DEMONIZE IT, WHICH FUCKS IT UP FOR WHITE CRIOLLOS

FUCKING BEANER GET OUT

YOU ARE THE NIGGERS OF HISPNAICS

HISPANIC AGAINST MESTIZOS WHEN?

I thought summer ended...

>illegal scholarships

Fuck you, these cant be real. Someone prove to me they arent real.

There's a difference between going into debt because you need to, and going into debt because you want to. If you really needed the money otherwise you wouldn't have been able to attend, then you definitely fucked up. Under Represented Minorities have an advantage in admissions and financial aid packages that these universities give. If, on the other hand, you borrowed money even though you didn't really need it, you're just an idiot.

Another thing, if you're a Senior and are graduating soon in a STEM field with 22k in debt, then thats not that bad. If you're not even close to graduating, and that debt is going to continue to increase, then you're a dumbass.

See your financial aid office. They'll explain what you're eligible to receive.

Many private colleges have large endowments which are used to pay most or all of the cost of needy students who show the most potential.

Good luck.

>Needy
>Minority

Ftfy

>white
>hispanic

pick one

Are you saying hispanic is a race?

your kind disgust me
anyway, if your grades were worth a shit in HS and your SAT score was above average (for any race), most schools would offer you some tuition money. You'd have to maintain a certain GPA in order to retain it.

t. Spic earned it legit

FAFSA doesn't give diversity bucks. I'm a multiracial Hispanic and I still didn't get any gibs because my parents makes 300K+.

Fpbp

This is the only way. I got a 1950 and got 12K per year at a top 30. Still in debt because college is too fucking expensive.

Damn Mexican diet is one of the most unhealthy diets. Every single dish including breakfast is loaded with carbs. Beans, rice, tortilla. Repeat 3 or 4 times a day.

Ya te la cagaste maricon. Disfruta tu deuda.

Nobody ever said that every single nigger and spic will get a scholarship and free ride, it's all just easier.

I have wealthy family so I've never had to worry about costs. Must suck to be a plebian.

GO TO A FUCKING SCHOOL YOU CAN AFFORD YOU FUCKING IDIOT

Engineering technology
Remson Community College

no, you are either a spaniard (european) or an indio (native), also being mixed = indio mongrel, regardless of how "spanish" u may believe you are

Write "SPICS GO HOME" on your car and then cry victim.

Organize a protest
>we are united against hatred
>No racism a X state
>list of demands to your university
>free shit
>(((diversity and inclusion)))
>trigger warnings
>shit skin only dorms
>diversity staff
>find a diversity officer that needs to get paid $200k a year
>make sure the protest is anti white

Bless your heart you poor lil feller

My parents together didn't crack 100k. But I'm white, so I don't deserve it.

You already have it easy because you leech off from Northern European built civilization, sudaca subhuman

Don't you dare insult rice and beans you goddam yankee sonnomambish.

Hispanic is not a race but you are right that Hispanics like spaniards and mestizos are different in terms of genetics

>IT'S NOT A FUCKING RACE
that's pretty fucking obvious, it's an ethnicity and I think that's what they are referring to

scholarships you retard

more like a collection of ethnicity

/thread
Not like he's White so why not?

>12k a year and still in debt
lel, I went to community college then a small state college, started at most at 2-3k a year and the state college maybe 4-5k a year, 7 if I had stayed on campus(didn't). Did they really up-charge you that bad for out of country?

Also even more so how the fuck are you in debt with 300k+ a year earning parents? Surely with you earning good scholarships they would at least chip in a little.

Are you a white hispanic or a spic? There's a big difference because one is just a white person with spanish ancestors and the other's a half native mutt. Native mutts usually have it better than real hispanics.

im also searching for all these minority muslim gibs that pol loves to complain about. Surely if you were awarded such benefits simply for being nonwhite i would have came across some no?

White Hispanic is the best meme on this board so far
youtube.com/watch?v=wc51I9hswbc

Elizabeth Warren, who probably has no native blood at all, decided to start calling herself Native when she was working, because they don't check.

However, on school applications, they check. She did not claim to be minority while in college or law school.

So that's how someone who graduates from Rutgers law school as a white, becomes tenured at Harvard law school as a native American. Such "swimming upstream" is normally completely impossible especially in the field of law which is all about prestige.

then lie about being illegal, gay/trans

If you claim you're hispanic, do you have to show evidence of your hispanic heritage or lifestyle or anything?

I think the scholarship free ride thing is for the prime examples from each minority group, the "talented tenth" in WEB DuBois' term.

So the blacks who get into the Ivy League get full rides, those at HBCU's have to pay tuition like anyone else.

And hispanics who score high enough on PSAT to make NHRP get lots of free rides, but normal ones just pay like anyone else.

kek you could have just given your name fuckwad,
the specialyty you are on, there arn't many students and you gave your year of birth, could be really easy to pinpoint ur ass

What makes you think you should be allowed to be in the country in the first place? Why should you be allowed to receive an education, regardless if you pay for it? Why should you be allowed to live in a country built by others, for others? Why are you so entitled that you think you should have the privilege to breathe the air of a white country? You should be extremely happy you're even alive. If western societies weren't pathological to the core, you wouldn't have been born in all likelihood, and you'd definitely not live in USA.

or maybe the free ride stuff is a lie meant to pit middle class whites against minorities and affirmative action.

The free rides I described definitely exist. But they are also meant to pit us against each other, as is the whole affirmative action for the talented tenth idea.

That' s the idea, and why the communist DuBois proposed it!

Trump never praised DuBois during February. He mentioned a lot of other people, including of course Booker T. Washington who was straightforward.

Spaniards are European

Stop this shit

Spaniards conquered half the world while you slavs fought WW1 without guns

Most likely just need to show that one of your ancestors had a spanish ancestor.

*That one of your ancestors had a spanish last name

>mixed with Arabs
>European
Okay

To do what?

minorities getting tons of free education gibs is actually a meme. Minorities (especially minority women) hold the highest percentage of student loan debt.

I know a half-nigress who will only be in 4k debt when she graduates and she does not work.

Unless your family is low income then you won't be getting a free ride, im a Hispanic as well and I got 7000 in grants for college but I don't think I'll use any of that money because to spend four years at a fucking school again to learn a skill that you could learn on the internet for free is fucking retarded, instead I'll go into trade and learn on the side and rack up money, you fell for the college is the only way meme now you've wasted time you can't get back and money you have to pay back no matter what so it's all your fault for not thinking this out well.

>additional info: I'm not illegal, gay, or liberal so I can't apply for those scholarships
Than your fucked. The Left and the (((colleges))) don't care about you and want you to pay (((them))) back.

>mixed with mongols
>european
Okay

Fuck off beaner

You're not going to have the time or energy to learn jack shit when you're working full time. And good luck on learning a stem field at home, even to undergrad level.

Dont know if its state or national, but its illegal in my state for them to request proof

>going to a university instead of community college for two years

you deserve to be in debt for being this retarded

will this really work?

like 90% of the time

The secret to not getting any debt is by already being poor and going to community college. Just going to community college cuts your total tuition in half. Applying to financial aid while poor makes it so your getting paid to go there. I was getting $5000 a year in grants while tuition costed me only $25 a semester. Spending three years there before transferring gave me close to $15,000. The grant money they gave me at the public 4-year university I went to also covered all my tuition, so I only had to pay for housing out of pocket.

Not really sure why so many liberals are complaining about the cost of college for minorities, since as long as you're not retarded you get a free ride. It's mostly the middle class that are screwed over by the cost of college.