I think I'm hitting peak rage

I can't stand this anymore. The MSM. The jewing of EVERYTHING in my fucking LIFE. Games, shows, FOOD, WATER FUCKING EVERYTHING. SOAP IS FAKE. SHAMPOO IS FAKE. THE FOOD IS FAKE. THE NUTRITION WAS REMOVED FROM NEARLY EVERYTHING. NEEDLESS ADDITIVES.

LEAVE MY FUCKING ENTERTAINMENT ALONE GOD FUCKING DAMNIT. NOTHING IS SAFE FROM THESE FUCKING JEWS.

GET THE FUCK BACK.

I wake up to find I don't belong to anything. Waving an american flag around is going to get me mugged... IN AMERICA. My fucking ancestral homelands are under invasion. Their governments are cucked and corrupted by the jew. Holy FUCK.

God fucking damn the media. They're going to far. They need to be fucking purged. They are the real terrorists. Getting people to fear the boogeyman. To believe things that are not true. To invade your life without you really being aware of it. The media is fucking SATAN. It is SATANIC.

Wrath is coming you fucks.

America is going to go full on nationalism. From there we can all liberate our homelands from the jews. All of the races.

You jews are fucking dead. You've gone too far. You're money god is going to kill you. Fucking die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die.

When those fucking leftists who complain about rich people getting everything realize you're almost all jews or satanic in nature, you're going to all fucking die. All of you. You fucking rat jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kyT2g8Try7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why so mad? Drink a beer and relax.

Look into homesteading videos, do-it-yourself projects, that sort of thing. You can still buy primary food ingredients are farmer's markets and cuts of meat, buy plain soap, etc.
Give up entertainment made by other people. That's such a modern thing it barely belongs as a part of humanity.
The jews hate it when you do these things.

I'm a time traveler. The good guys win.

Relax my friend. Be calculated in your anger. Spend your life devising a grand plan, and you'll create a thousand times the damage.

I want to believe

You're god damn right.

>My ancestral homelands...

What does that mean?

Are you a paki?

>The jewing of EVERYTHING in my fucking LIFE.

They are trying to fit 20 years of cultural subversion into a few months because they know Trump has jeopardized everything and they need to act fast or lose it all. They will expose themselves and alienate moderate normies.

Sort faggit

He called America his ancestral homelands, and yet is (very likely) purely of European heritage, culture, and descent.

Just another example of burger education in action i guess...

Have you seen pol user in the flesh? No one is white you nigger

life is still beautiful and the world is still big and full of surprises. somebody poisoned you.

The US has reached peak jew - and they know it.. They can't hide among us any longer. They've thrown their lot in with every leftist anti white anti Christian movement hoping to clear the deck of us once and for all.

He was obviously referring to Europe you stupid twansley

Are there still jews in the future?

There was little context before or after that sentence to indicate he was referring to Europe, he may very well have been referring to spics if nothing else.
And what the fuck is a twansley? I don't speak chav.

Peak rage you say?

Look here fucker. If you are thinking about doing something stupid, you better hold up.
Sanitize you internet history, start looking up antifa shit, don't let your craziness how back on us like the Charger of peace.

the context WAS "ancestral homelands" you retard l2readingcomprehension

How=blow

Congratulation OP, you finally reached the point where you can't enjoy any single piece of entertainment, because pretty much all of it is contaminated with PC culture.

You may want to start reading, as literature is just too old and vast to be affected by jewery as much as television, music and videogames.

>"...and it's beautiful."

Fucking Jews.... Btw
twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130

>their ancestral homelands
plural there indicating not america, you even said yourself its probably Europe. just accept you made a mistake and move on.

John are you back?

>iz da jooos
>iz da blacks
>iz da leftists
thanks for proving that Sup Forums is dangerous for the weak minded

Jew here. I didn't do anything to you, faggot. Don't blame me because you're a failure in life.

I just saw yeasterday, 2 gay men, both had full beards "as women" in a lesbian relationship. I almost packed up my house and moved to Texas.

I know the feels.
I fight raging everyday because of the degenerate disgusting world.
Even the people in my life are contaminated or eventually become contaminated.

Oh blue pill how I envy you, but red pill how you have enlightened me.

if she was so talented why did she get caught?

Not once is Europe mentioned, or even a country within Europe, but there is a lot of rambling about how shit America is.
Anyway, it was an sarcastic joke to begin with, a jab at his weak structuring.
Surely you as a fellow speaker of the proper language can appreciate this?

ILL FUCKING DEVOUR YOU ALL

REEEEEEEEEEE!

Fuck off eunuch. Germans are case studies in how compensatory snarking and rationalisation will destroy us all eventually.

he was right.

Is it because you're fat?

Go back on your meds autist. If you're so upset, kys.

when you grow up you´ll learn to shut your mouth and stop complaining for everything like a little bitch and start doing something about it, do you´re part marry a nice white lady have white children rise them well educated , show them the world is a shit place and teach them to play their part as well, you cant change everything from one day to the other , but what you can do is do your part as a memeber of you´re race , and be proud, be damn proud of what you are, never stop doing your part never stop give up, learn to be quiet and talk when you have the opportunity to talk and stop being a little crying cunt.

>jews literally own you nation

but then again you are a filthy wog/leftist so to be expected

I feel the same way

ok OP calm down. calm down. have a beer. open up a new tab. it's gonna be alright.

Let's not do anything rash OP

honestly, christianity doesn't stand a chance against this plague, it's got too cozy and passive, islam and buddhism are literally the last stand.

Just delete your browser history and bookmarks before you go shoot the niggers ok?

Cause I'm sick of getting lumped in - I don't disagree necessarily, just not ready for action unfortunately - one has to wonder if some people ever will be.

They're doing their best to antagonize you for two purposes. Either they want to demoralize you... Get you to give up and knuckle under. Or they're trying to get you so mad that you do something stupid. Either action or inaction will work in their favor. The only option at this point is to keep posting on the Internet and do what we have always been doing. They can't stop that.

There may come a point when the elite tries to flip the table and actually begin a real armed insurrection. That is when you act. But right now? Fampai, they're just trying to get under your skin.

It`s good that you can come to Sup Forums once in a while and blow off some steam, Donald

Her 'talent' was in giving blow jobs.

>when the FBI tries this fucking hard to honey pot some one

The NDAA propaganda budget for 2017 is the last one owned by Obama. After that, Trump can either turn it against them or remove it from the NDAA altogether. So, yeah, they really are trying to fit a lot of subversion into a short period... They're blowing their budget and if something happens, it happens.

The Democrats are gas lighting the planet.

twf nothing is enjoyable anymore because you took too many redpills.

holy shit lol

historians will look back on this as the decade of insanity

I don't care about your personal problems faggot.

its like being in a Cyberpunk environment without the cool shit going on , only the creepy, disgusting, and weird shit without the spaceships, aliens, robots, and futuristic guns.

EVEN THE AIR IS JEWED TO SHIT. HOLY FUCKING REEEEEEEEE

>implying any of the newfag redditors on this board are even of age

Everything whites conquer is their new homeland.

Industrial Society and Its Future would push OP so far over the edge he'd wake up on another continent.

Preach on bro

sounds to me like you might just need to unplug man

If you don't like it just change it, get educated, become a politician make a chance where things like that will be solved. If not well dwelling your life like that won't solve the problem.

Make yourself strong user. In all ways.

summed it up pretty well m8

you saved me reading it

have a dose of quasiluminous
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kyT2g8Try7M

Hello CIA. Whatcha up to today?