Give me advice

Hello Sup Forums. I've been dating this non white girl for like 2 months now and I'm starting to feel really guilty, I used to hate so much on interracial couples and look at me now. Her parents are from kurdistan but she acts and talks just like a white person. What should I do? She says she wants a real future with me like she wants my childeren and stuff. I love her so much but I also love my race and I don't want to betray the white race. Please help.

Do whatever the fuck you want inside of you man. Who gives a shit. No one. Call me a shill, but im just tired man. Just so tired of fighting everything. Happiness is inside.

To depend on a woman to be happy is weakness and will lead to unhappiness.
To depend on your race to be happy is weakness and will lead to unhappiness.
Be happy for yourself bro.

But fuck k*rds tho. Pic looks pretty white (med) tho. High chance your children will be blond and/or blue/green eyed.
t. /sg/

you're a race traitor piece of shit.. enjoy living in Kurdistan with your waifu

kys dip shit

stop being a bitch op is shes cute stay with her don't let some american neck beard convince you otherwise

Repent

reminder kurds are white

Simple ask her to convert to Christianity, you can love your race but I believe that culture is more important. If you love her do it man. Also greetings from /rel/

I heard arab women are pretty self-reliant and wayy less bitching / dick hopping / divorcewhoring. Enjoy a traditional committed relationship with a quality woman :)

>kurdistan

Arn't thier ancestors from the caucus region? I see no issue with this. No Islam shit though.

Nul problemen met buitenlandse vrouwen...

On a side note: Dutch white women are boring as fuck. Currently dating a Polish white woman, who's smart as fuck, without the typical slavic drama. Dutch women? Too much drama, entitlement and worrying about non-trivial shit...

your going to hell nigger. yea a war on terror detention center. marvin gay playing in a dimly lit room and your strapped to a chair and some one unzips their pants behind you you can hear it then they shout "wheres the trigger!!!" and jab your earlobe with a dry hot dog from behind then start saying "your a dirty little girl arent you yea you like that dont you" and rubbing the tip of the dry hot dog across the back of your neck

it went on for years

Good enough for me.

make sure that:
-she is a christian
-she is not a feminist
-if there was a war between Kurdistan and the Netherlands, she'd stand for the Netherlands

That's it. Your kids wont be black, and you'll help her lineage improve.

Why would you care the opinion of virgins you will never met. Go ahead and enjoy life with her. The Kurdish girls I have frequented weren't degenerate like a tons of white liberals women

Kys

If you let the opinions of random neets on the internet ruin what sounds like a great relationship, than you deserve the rope.

Kurds are fine. So are Persians and Lebanese.

Arabs, no.

Decide whether you care about being a race traitor and whether you want to condemn your potential kids to inferiority and a permanent identity crisis. I rejected a Korean girl who I had been close friends with for years because I am loyal to my ideals.

hey at least it isn't black/arab....stop bitching or be single forever

Dont trust kurds, theyre fake people. She'll sell everything she believes in to buy you.
Imagine you turning 360 and convert tp a SJW, thats her

Gas her.

ignore this garbage

Kurd woman are very proud and they will protect you bealive me she will be very use full in your future progress in life.

here is race-mixing ranked on order of how distant the other ethnicity is from white people

1. Levantines, Castizo/Harnizo Latinamericans, Iranians and other Iranic peoples like Kurds, North Africans, Light Skinned North Indians/Afghans/Pakistanis

2. Asians, South Indians, Nigger-dark South Asians like Thais/Indonesians

3. Blacks

i actually think that in better circumstances, it would be completely fine. but here in the US at least, we are already facing a demographic crisis so i could not in good conscience completely support you. but i dont know what the demographic situation in the netherlands is like

Checked