/HTG/: WHEAT FROM THE CHAFF

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

>compiled info
archive.is/QIiMT

Thread's attempted focus for today is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA, specifically front companies in the area that we have narrowed the search zone down to. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yzwud
archive.is/Pm5ke
archive.is/TJtMr
archive.is/NaMDV
archive.is/27qSG
archive.is/tuHen
archive.is/Mo5eu
archive.is/ZdKra
archive.is/JiRFv
archive.is/V7wSb
archive.is/VMGMS
archive.is/gvrc7
archive.is/qb7nI
physicaldistributionservices.com/
archive.is/IckaL
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
adartco.com/
google.com/maps/place/7up La/@34.0114154,-118.2167622,524m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x3b1e3f4368cc6cd5!8m2!3d34.0105625!4d-118.21623
yellowpages.com/vernon-ca/mip/universal-exchange-inc-16462941
yellowpages.com/los-angeles-ca/mip/darling-international-inc-469521635?lid=469521635
shirleyofhollywood.com/about-us
archive.fo/Qt5j7
soexgroup.de/
yellowpages.com/vernon-ca/mip/royal-crown-imports-481201825?lid=481201825
atlasobscura.com/places/underground-tunnels-los-angeles
mgproduce.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Search area we are looking at currently for front companies. Post your findings here with links and a basic gesalt that summarizes why it's a front (non-informative website, location looks unused/is for rent, strange number of cameras on building etc.).

Search zone with no vectors

Fuck Frank and fuck the Jewish mods

B
A
M
P
F

Areas of interest in the zone we are searching

mfw

You faggots don't have 1 real lead. Show me the proofs or gtfo

Sorry was trapped with no internet for a few days. We get anywhere with the vectors in the past few days?
Still looking for specific Front buildings and piecing together the MDC?
Pic is my latest contribution...

Looked into this US Growers Cold Storage place at 3141 E 44th St, Vernon, CA 90058, found out that it’s part of an interesting conglomerate which formed in 1978.

>main page
archive.is/yzwud
>services
archive.is/Pm5ke
>joined north american conglomerate of cold storage in 1978
archive.is/TJtMr
>information on world group
archive.is/NaMDV
>world group membership map
archive.is/27qSG
>entry for us growers cold storage
archive.is/tuHen

Additionally, I looked at Americold Logistics and it doesn’t seem like it’ll be of interest. They have two locations in our search area but they are an international corporation with no reason to suspect anything of them. They can be struck from our search.

Also found this art importer called Turtle Kind Corporation that doesn't appear to let anyone look at their products online. That doesn't necessarily make it a front though.

>main page
archive.is/Mo5eu
>registration page
archive.is/ZdKra

I'm starting to get the feeling that we want to eliminate anything east of Soto St. and south of Leonis Blvd. as the companies in those areas seem more legitimate. Feedback from the other regulars would be appreciated.

Kind of feeling like

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. Thats very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

That's still what we're looking for. We are trying to identify all the potential fronts in the area now. I found a few businesses just north of the area you are linking that look like. The other regular user in these threads should have a list of all the companies we identified.

We're trying to figure out if any areas that look interesting might actually be decoys or sites intentionally set up to draw attention away from the MDC.

A5, if you're out there we could use some help in here. I'd also appreciate the reason you can't just straight up tell us instead of having us waste our time all the while children are being shipped to Hollywood kikes.

BUMP

That's going to be a tough search area. So many small shops opening and closing all the time.

Bump, we're getting closer boys, I can feel it. I'm working on the list of noted places now.

That's why it's such a good location for something like this.

Appreciated user

(checked)
I hate sounding like a broken record, but its been explained multiple times already. It's to train us to spot these places in the future.

Reminder from the last thread: the Veoliatransdev transport company in the search vector is owned by a French company, Veolia.

archive.is/JiRFv

They got boycotted for helping Israel build a train system in East Jerusalem.

archive.is/V7wSb

>mfw people are literally taking advice from a 120 year old man

It's almost like the fringe stuff backfired but its too late to create a memorable trip so you guys just have to go with it. Lmao, you guys dun goofed with the fringe ancient alien shit.

I'm seeing a ton of warehouses that won't let you view their stock/products unless you register. I'm not sure how to take that.

(checked)
I would say that's a good enough reason to cast suspicion on such places. Seems like common practice to list out your stock.

>eliminate anything east of Soto St. and south of Leonis Blvd. as the companies in those areas seem more legitimate.
Yeah looks like mostly residential after a while. And A5 said we can search + eliminate the "toes." Although we do need to be looking around that Rail station east of the river

You know, after we find enough we could add "front businesses" to the dot map.

In that case IDS Global looks kind of fishy. But I'm not sure if they even have their own warehouse to themselves so maybe it's not relevant

archive.is/VMGMS
>3100 E 26th St, Vernon, CA 90058

Starting to look over that eastern area now. We've kind of beaten the other side of the river to death.

Just noticed that Air Products and Chemicals (3305 E 26th St, Vernon, CA 90058) has an SJW executive.

>main page
archive.is/gvrc7
>sjw virtue signalling
archive.is/qb7nI

Bump

Good idea.
Was traveling through Vegas a few days ago and there's a lot of potential places over there I could see from the highway. I might compare and look for companies in our Search Area that ship between LA and Vegas, especially if they're in cold storage or have limited website info.

bump

Definitely seems like there are trafficking routes between California, Las Vegas, And Texas.

bumpo

Yeah the DC's will have connections between themselves, so if there are specific companies in both sections, or other more easily identifiable DC's/fronts, might be easier to spot.

Still curious about PDS. Their website says they've spawned 2 other companies that deal with providing shipping labor and equipment, right in the middle of other Produce and Textile factories/distribution.
>physicaldistributionservices.com/

Daily reminder: Mods will ban you for posting THIS IMAGE

AND THIS ONE

Found something interesting here across the LA River near the Rail Yards.

Fresh American is a cold storage facility at 2858 E 26th St, Vernon, CA 90058

They have an annual revenue of 80k, but apparently only have one employee? Kind of odd because you can see the location is hardly abandoned from Street View.

archive.is/IckaL

I'm not sure if the exact spot we are supposed to be looking for will be part of a chain or its own thing.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Lastly

No show job

>thread is already being vandalized

AHAHAHA FRANK BTFO

What do you mean by that?

saved. these are some fresh frankies

WHERE THE HELL IS ANONYMOUS 5??

I've been patiently waiting for him to write about "They Live" and comment on current events.

Everything is so fucked up I'm losing my mind. I thought Steve Pieczhenik and Alex Jones hit it on the ball about how the generals are taking over the White House and the MIC is proceeding gleefully as planned. But even Pieczenik cucked by saying Trump needs to get rid of Kellyann, Stephen Miller (/ourguy/, who posts here on Sup Forums).

What the fuck is going on?

WH user and Marshall user all basically were psyop from the deep state to get us chasing our tails.

Anon5, show up already!

You consider the following you Frank sycophant dickriding shills. Its the same 3 faggots posting the same stale memes and odd proxies bumping this shit thread. We see you Jews.

Let's just pause for a few minutes and ask ourselves whether it's really worth spending time Frankposting.

Is it worth me even mentioning that I am neither Frank, named Frank, and/or Jewish?

Frankposting is the new counterculture
-Paul Joseph Watson

They Live is/was real.

Roddy Piper was Assasenated because he was about to Speak Up.

Aliens live among/with us and "Like To Watch" us. Earth is like a Vacation Destination to Them.

WH user was/is a Deep State shill/psyop sent to discredit my Thread's

Keep digging.

It's just a battle for influence in the WH, calm the fuck down.

AJ sometimes gives platforms to some weird guys but I suppose that is all part of the alternative media thing.

Found in A5 comments from a few days ago:
"The Rail-Yards are important because if you follow them down/away from the MDC Search Area, they lead to a Secondary Search Area(s) which have interesting things inside of them."

That facility is right near an enormous building with lots of semis that is apparently for art/design stuff
>adartco.com/

Be patient man, if we believe he's who he says he is, he's probably pretty busy

I'm kind of starting to think that the MDC might be on the east side of the LA River somewhere with smaller facilities or DCs on the opposite side. Would explain the little clusters of apparent fronts we found yesterday.

That art company's website looks legit on the surface. But it's odd how they don't list prominent clients they've had.

Who inhabits the warehouse next to them? Is that part of Coca Cola? They're a really pro-SJW, anti Trump company.

Coca Cola might have cartel connections.

Is that you, Anon5? How come you don't have your tripcode?

But yes, everything you/or whoever is impersonating you, said is correct. WH user was a shill.

I'm just floored how Trump cucked himself so hard on Afghanistan. But I'm not angry, I just know that one man can't fight the MIC, Jews/Zionists, and the Deep State because as Deep Researcher said, if he exposes 9/11 and the reason behind Afghanistan, he will be assassinated.

So either Trump is buying time to trick the Deep State and become "Punished Trump" like Sup Forums has discovered, or he is actually become a neo-con. And that hurts. That hurts bad, man.

Anon5, do you believe that Trump has an Ace in the Hole? and that he is playing along because he will start leaking 9/11 information soon?

What if Coca Cola was putting some foul shit in their drinks because the bottling factory was right next to the MDC

Since we're looking at this spot I'm gonna check out the tiny warehouse next to this location since one of the companies looks like it might potentially be a front.

Don't even joke about that.

Wtf is "7up La" right next door? Can't find any info except 1 bad review from a random person on Google
>google.com/maps/place/7up La/@34.0114154,-118.2167622,524m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x3b1e3f4368cc6cd5!8m2!3d34.0105625!4d-118.21623

If we're looking near the Railroads, there's this company with a weird website on the West end, right near the Station
>yellowpages.com/vernon-ca/mip/universal-exchange-inc-16462941
And a bunch of produce companies there too.
Here's a weird waste Recycling place nearby
>yellowpages.com/los-angeles-ca/mip/darling-international-inc-469521635?lid=469521635

Coca Cola has something in it that keeps you from throwing up due to the amount of sugar in it I believe. Also used to have cocaine and alcohol in it. Also has one of the only plants allowed to import coca leaves that can be used to make cocaine.

Hmmm interesting so they could have stockpiles of some things which might get you put under scrutiny by the feds.

Aside from that weird dollar store supplier that wouldn't show its products, there is this lingerie producer right next to all these buildings as well:

shirleyofhollywood.com/about-us

They appear legit and have appeared in a number of publications. On the other hand, they're remotely related to the sex industry which would be super weird if an MDC was nearby with sex slaves in it.

That's a shill you're talking to lad, he's ironically posting like A5.

1) Shill's have been using Advanced Tech to send them alert's when I use my Trip

2) Trumps one/only Objective is to stop the Soros Civil War. I talked about this is my last KB.

3) 9/11 was not done by the "Jew's" like some say. The Jew Psy-Op/Narrative is pushed by the Globalist's to cover their own misdeeds.

4) Trumps "Ace in the Hole" is the Awan Brother's. Also Mueller is/was briefed on everything Trump knows and is now on his side.

>Bannon gone
>~4,000 more troops
>threatens Pakistan during the Awan investigation
>in one fell swoop, placates nearly everyone
What is he planning?

Okay, thanks.

Posted the list of suspected front companies in the other channel btw.

AdArt has a camera filming it's parking lot, kinda weird.

Ok will repost them here, I'm only gonna be able to dig for 15 more minutes and then I gotta split for the evening.

List of suspected front companies here

archive.fo/Qt5j7

It's Dr.Pepper/Snapple
There's a huge Textile place right by it
>soexgroup.de/
And Logistics, and a Meat place
>lineagelogistics.com
>candhmeatco.com
>yellowpages.com/vernon-ca/mip/royal-crown-imports-481201825?lid=481201825

it helps prevent theft

Coca Cola seems to be connected to the secondary DC area as well. One of the links I posted in the other channel should show it.

The Awan case is only 4 counts of indictment, and none of them are espionage related at all. Plus the both attorney's are Wasserman's and he will plea deal down to fine and some minor jail time, then set free.

So the question is; how the fuck do we tie in all the other spy-ring shit to him? Is that gonna happen or is Awan gonna walk. I've been following the case for a while now and am curious. They ever gonna find out about the stolen spy sattelites? The diplomatically sealed/immune containers? All the car businesses? Money and rat-lines?

We demand justice.

All seeing eyes are always watching. B52's are still flying soon.

Front Company's, Abandoned Locations & "Ghost Fleets" are the key after Legitimate Businesses are eliminated from the Map.

I gotta run, I'll see you in the next thread. Someone will have to bake a new one if this fills up.

There is that Coke plant up by the Terminal Market

defeatist

Frank, why did you forget your tripcode? Alzheimers? You are 120, after all.

There you are Anon5! When is your next thread? Tonight?

Also, is that dude posting here a deep state cia shill? He says he's not using your tripcode - or was that you? I'm confused.

Tell me, why did Trump cuck in to the MIC and the generals? Unless that was really you before using the tripcode.

1) Soon.

2) That was a shill

>xpo.com
>brentredmond.com
>transdevna.com
>budgettruck.com
>avis.com
All these fleets of semis right next to the Rail Station's West end, the other end goes across to more suspicious businesses on the East side of the river.
Lots of potential for Ghost Fleets, especially all the trucks right outside the Parole office

Good to see you A5.

1. Are steel companies involved in the networks at all? Would seem the ones doing maintenance on the rail ways would have noticed something by now.

2. Does the seconday DC have anything to do with the military base in between the two areas that it consists of?

3. If you have a bunch of mini DC's around a MDC are you just going to be able to tell which is the MDC by the size of the location?

You have me confused with someone else.

Serious question to all my /frankposters/. Do you think Anon5 is legitimately dyslexic? How come he doesn't know how to pluralize words properly?

Ok, cool, brother.

Also, I've done some research on the whole "American Navy destroyers are being hit by merchant ships" fiasco, and the admirals and Navy are covering everything up, right? I mean, it's like 9/11 cover! They said someone turned the wrong way and hit the ship - lol. But the damage was in the hull like a torpedo hit it - or a directed energy weapon.

So is it true that its Russia/China technology that they used to disable the USS Donald Cook in 2014 in the Black Sea? Or is this DARPA's/CIA Electronic Warfare System weapon that is actually being used by the CIA to instigate a FALSE FLAG against China? Because I know China wants us to leave, but I also thought that it was a third party like the CIA (since it's the Rothchilds' international terrorist organization) to play both sides against each other?

It's kind of weird that as soon as I started impersonating Frank, this guy left:
and Frank immediately jumped in. Almost like he was posting in this thread under a different ID all along.

1) Depends on location.

2) Not really, but the base being in that location is important.

3) Sometimes.

As I explained last time, many more things are going on then just those "accidents".

Newbie here with a question...are LA's underground tunnels something you're looking into? For example:

atlasobscura.com/places/underground-tunnels-los-angeles

>mgproduce.com/
>heitztrucking.com
>physicaldistributionservices.com/
Also have fleets just south of the Rail Station. Easy to deliver right to/from the enormous Hobart Union Pacific Rail Station

It's probably a series of warnings to us- that the US military or at least Navy is not the best in the world, and that other countries/groups can severely hurt us if necessary.

I definitely wouldn't be sending militia into them.

>Depends
>Not really
>Sometimes
>More things are going on

woah this is true insider knowledge her folks

1. I figured that the base being associated with the Navy was a sign that it probably wasn't involved. The Navy doesn't really have much dirt on it of I'm not mistaken.

2. Coca Cola has also been brought up some, is it safe to assume their might be something shady about them?

3. Anything shady about FedEx by chance or are they fairly legit?

4. Is a company or business being approved by the UPS enough to eliminate suspicion from them?

have you guys looked at the "Organ harvesting in China" report from a few years back

2) Remember that company fleets are sometimes re-used.

3) Legit.

4) Not always.

For those interested in KB's:

ANON5, YOU DA MAN!

Seriously - thank you. They Live...yes.

If you got KB questions, feel free to take a look.

/HTG/ needs to be focused on what it's looking for.

Would "they live" lenses help locate any mdcs or other locations?