Antifa Domestic Abuse closed before I posted this, so

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ThInHdlC3dg&t=216s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>

I want to round up all these qt civilization ending hipster girls and put them in new lebensborn camps where they are strapped down and forcibly bred by strong Aryan seed.

I swear to god the only thing women like this have to offer the world is their ass, they literally have no other social value and are a danger to themselves and others.

I like this.

It needs a hyphen between 'Anti' and 'Fascist', and would probably sound better as

>Antifascist Action stats at home
>Teach them the right way
>#punchanazi

No one is going to fall for this you morons.

CODE RED CODE RED

COMRADES NEED HELP

COMRADE MEDIC

MEDICCCCC

dix brroke pls halp

forget it man, let thems knock themselves out, you live in an echochamber, its a little internet cult.

look, they cant even find people who will let them use their toilet

>they

You underestimate human stupidity, especially leftists.

Falling for it doesn't matter. What matters is that for 5 seconds, people see the image of a man about to beat a woman with the antifa logo on top of it all.

That's enough.

yeah, like they never heard of the alt-right troll army

not a single person fell for that you moron
he wouldve been doxed otherwise

fell for what? that hes a stupid internet kid who believes in some jew conspiracy but then steeped out to the world and almost shitted his pants?

>Implying any of these losers have wives.

It should be the other way around idiot. Have the picture of an anti-fa wife beating up the nazi husband.... much easier meem to spread. Sorry about calling you an idiot.

True, it's common knowledge that commies are a sophisticated and shrewd bunch. >LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Killing injuns and beating niggers is way more american tho.

Lmao yup. When people tell you about the men storming Normandy, or anything about WW2 vets, just remind them that those same "Nazi-punchers" went back home to beat the shit out of darkies for looking at their women.

Need more people posting them. Last I've checked only a few accounts were posting. Dont forget to use #punchanazi and other things like putting "proud antifa" in your bios when posting

>beat the shit out of darkies

not the same as killing

Lol sure

Keep it up
Get them to retweet

oh so you are just KKK?

ok then

>Nazism
>Dead whites

Nope.

Man up and take care of business!

Nope, just letting you know what white Americans did to blacks when they came home from the war

but this is the history that you like. you are just KKK so whats the wander you are a loser?

Hahaha youre incoherent

i point to the history of militant labor unions in the US, the US GI's that liberated death camps.

you point at lynch mobs.

now, who will win?

Jesus christ do you lack reading comprehension? user said that after going to war with the nazis and coming home, your vets went on as business as usual. That business being curbing on some nogs. Do you really think they were all KKK? The klan is and always was a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of the population

but this is whats your movement is about lol. its about kkk and nazis, everybody saw charlottesville.

are you that delusional?

gobunisem ;DDDD

They just got triggered by the ACLU posting a picture of a cute white baby because it's racist. I think this will work just fine for our purposes.

You sound like that tv producer who said 29% of the US population is nazi. Nazi germany in 1939 didnt have that percentage of the population in the party. Cant you see how ludicrous youre being?
Antifa and the left are pushing people to the right, but they are not nazis. Not by a long shot. When you see right wing death squads and paramilitaries then that claim may have some ground. Not until then

go to sleep Canada enough shitposting for today

Communism has a 9 digit death count, you can't seriously be so retarded as to think that picture is good rhetoric can you?

Yes and those same GI's hated black people

different flag same fagg

Good Goy.

Well that image is in stark contrast to (((CNN))) and every other (((media))) platform crying about the rise in the KKK.
So which is it? Should everyone be scared of the KKK like (((they))) are telling people too, or should they not give a fuck like these Mississippi wind chimes clearly don't?
Imagine how bad your cognitive dissonance would be if you didn't use doublethink. What a literal, unironic faggot.

Lel

It can, it is a leftist. The only thing they care about is the general public not noticing that their "Daddy" Stalin and St Churchill were the genocidal freaks.

we not pushing people to the right, we separate trump voters from alt-right who are actually nazis, man watch this and you will see, trump voters who are not alt rigth nazis are OK, but the people in charlottesville are KKK and nazis, and they project shit on trump voters so they gonna fuck it all up for many years for the republicans

youtube.com/watch?v=ThInHdlC3dg&t=216s

Feminists fell for, and later reappropriated, freebleeding. How much different is this from what Antifa believes anyway?

((())) is nazi shit. antisemitic conspiracy theory cult bullshit

why not an interratial couple? it is a good opportunity to unjew the bbc meme

Reminder!

New strategy is to post memes to popular Trump supporters on Twitter!

Their followers will do the bulk of the work for us!