Could Sup Forums help BLM get rid of Antifa?

#BlackLivesMatter is at it's core a Black Separatist movement.

It's not that most of us hate white people, we don't really think we are superior, we just really want to be left alone.

The problem with these type of movements is, we got to close to these little commie faggots with the hoodies and masks.

When our primary message is "Police, stop shooting us"? And some skinny jeans wearing crust fund punl screams "Kill all cops" this fucks it up for us.

Despite our differences, we at least recognize we are Americans. These fuckers want to live in the United States of Antifa and fucl that shit, I was a Marine.

We are under no illusion tjat Antifa are majoritaly white suburban kids. I really don't need some white middle class suburbin kid instructing me on how I shouldn't "internalize my oppression" or what ever the fuck.

I don't even like faggots man. What the fuck is intersectionalism, why they trying to make my side bitch a feminism.

Fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/news/2017/08/21/antifa-thug-attacks-black-lives-matter-member-in-dallas/
youtu.be/UL4bdHzVFso
youtu.be/bADdJuN-4Ag
youtu.be/QANvgecGAiE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My negro wouldn't be able to write.

Marxism is a threat to all civilizations. Nationalists in different regions on Earth have different goals, different things to serve, and will be enemies with nationalists from other regions because of competition. But liberals? Liberals are the same everywhere. They seek the destruction of their nation and entrance into the globalist scheme. Nationalists worldwide must unite against a common enemy, the leftist. Then and only then can we return to the great conquests of our respective countries. When that time comes, may the best man win.

And what we see here is the taliban disntancing itself from al-qaeda

>Blacklivesmatter is a separatist movement

so why are you protesting the Alt-Right, who want essentially the same thing? oh, I know why. its because you Jew masters told you to. kys.

The need 'us'.

BLM know that they have got it to come, and are now trying damage control. hehehehehehe

You fuckers will suffer soon enough!

Ou got your Richard Spencers we got our Shaun Kings.

Fact of the matter is anticipate a quick reduction of our guys counter-protesting your shows.

I'd ally with BNs before Marxists any day

simple solution, let California become independent, let all the cucks move into california for a couple months, then purge the entire state, then recolonize it with white people and turn it into a purity state. that way we can solve both the white genocide and the dumb commie bastards. Hitting two ugly fucking birds with one stone.

because they, like many others before them, finally realized "trump was right"
its a slow process, but it's happening.

proofs your not just larping?

Larpety larp.
Bad spelling was a nice touch though.

>intersectionalism
Yes, this vocabulary is believable.

Just start kicking the shit out of antifascist and make sure it's publicly. Run them off, ally with whites to end the fed and publicly state your support for segregation.

This the shit we talking about here

theblaze.com/news/2017/08/21/antifa-thug-attacks-black-lives-matter-member-in-dallas/

youtu.be/UL4bdHzVFso

youtu.be/bADdJuN-4Ag

youtu.be/QANvgecGAiE

He is larping.
Some fag has been spamming threads trying to meme dissent between BLM and antifa because someone got punched.
They're both (((paid for))) by the same arch criminal. If they have a problem they should take their concerns to him.

That's what we want, too. An ethnic home for every race. I'd rather work with you than those larping commie faggots in antifa.

BLM is a pond, its sole purpose is to dehumanize African Americans into believing cops are the problem when in all actuality it's black on black crime. That is killing blacks.

BLM doesn't seem like a separatist movement. They seem a supremacist group propelling itself on Marxist ideologues.

If you were in fact a separatist movement, your leaders wouldn't be demanding that whites give of their houses. You wouldn't attempt to stifle free speech.

You would be attempting to unite black communities. You'd do be pulling these fucking thugs off the street.

As BLM stands now, it is merely a "activist" arm of the DNC, who is in danger of having itself out shined by an even more aggressive arm of antifa.

PO, you;ll have to provide us some evidence of BLM intentions of being a separatist movement.

I have no issue with black people. I don't even have an issue with Jews. I have an issue with Communists and radical Zionists.
Some black people are really fucking based. Trying to preserve the existence of the white race is not the same as being a Nazi or a white supremacist. The same goes for black people.

You really need to come up with a solid movement that moves away from the Dems and rejects all their bribes. Turn on them, demand a separate country, don't keep letting them count on you as a voting block.

Now you know how we feel about the white supremacists

On the 0.2% chance you're on the level you need to spread the word that the White Privilege (TM) meme is a weaponized Jewish invention with the sole purpose of cultivating a weakened, victim mentality among Blacks and intense mutual hatred between Blacks/the Left and self-respecting Whites. Its a racket that is a major, toxic departure from a long history of respectable and understandable Black dissent ( and was widely supported and effective among Whites for decades). You are the biggest losers with this rhetoric.

Only then would self respecting Whites drop the animosity and help you guys out.

But since you are larping, none of this matters.

Nigga, if you all took like 3 Southern states and never came back, no whites Americans would miss you. We would pay you to go. We would probably even pay for your military.

Antifa is funded by a higher power and it wouldnt surprise me that Antifa joins your protests to make your movement look more violent as a scheme to race bait and divide us further apart

Pretty sure the elites want us to kill each other in a pointless civil war over something retarded like skin colour. White and black nationalists are just pawns in a rich mans chess game

Black separatists can go find a place in Africa to move to. No civilized country allows segregation based on race. Also, the police shoots black people because black people commit crime, civil disobedience, and resist arrest . Stop committing crime, civil disobedience, and resisting arrest, and 99% of your problems with cops are over, and cops won't be kept from literally doing their job.

Communists can all shoot themselves in the head.

/blm/ gotta do it themselves. Have an all black anti-gay protest. Protest islam. Dress up as a nazi and demand a black country for black people. Antifa think ALL black people are with them. Show them how untrue it really is

>Dress up as a nazi and demand a black country for black people.
THIS
say that anyone who opposes, say Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama being given to Black people to form a Black country is a racist.

Make a public statement to say you are siding with white nationalists in the manner of we both just want to live with our own people to prove your not just larping

He's gone.
Slide thread.

Problem with the Nazi regalia is hardly none of us got roots in Europe. Yes black Nazis existed as did Afrikorp but that wasnt us. That would be actual LARPing.

We tried that. Remember the whole "My #BASED black" meme. Didn't work out well for us. Did it?

A lot of us don't have problems with the Dixie Battle Flag. Would be fleel to see some confederate in fleek ass niggas acting hard against these twjnk shits though

Woah woah buddy aren't you putting the cart before the horse there? Learn to write then make your special separate place. Sheeit

But seriously, I agree with black separatists who want to self segregate and even go back to Africa. Best of luck and yes, antifags hurt your movement. Attack them with machetes.

Let's help fuck with Antifa and the other faggot groups. OP definitely is a larper but we should try this.

> that pic
Fucking saved.

I know I threw Baldwin up in OP but damn if that pic don't mix well with exactly what we need.

Spread actual racist quotes by Marx, Che, etc.

What we need is to call out the coonery that's keeping us down. Yes, I said it were keeping us down. I'm an Oreo so maybe my opinion doesn't count but you learn a lot being accepted on both sides.

If this is not a LARP it's great
I wanna see nazi larpers and rabid niggers get along and kick some libtard ass.
Godspeed

We got the Hoteps that do tjat. But they are like or Kekistanis. Their hearts are in the riggt place but tjey come off like /r9k/.

I miss the million man march. Smart dudes in suits. Were stuck witj MGTOW for blacks

im not sure about another country (youll get shot down) but if you can solidify your identity and reach enough strength to keep unity maybe you can create a cultural renaisassance