LOL THEY DID IT

LOL THEY DID IT

THEY BANNED ASSAULT TRUCKS

twitter.com/nytimesworld/status/900387667548000256

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2yDVM77lGlM&spfreload=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can not achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

I fucking hate Europeans. I hope the cost of food and materials goes up in price 100%

EUROPE
YES!

The state of Europeans right now

Based black man endorses this message

I don't even know what to say.

The joke has gone too far...

Hah. Nice.
"white race". Do you know what you aren't when you are "white"?
You aren't German. You aren't Irish. You aren't Scottish. You aren't English. You aren't Danish. You aren't Finish.
You're only "white" when you have become deracinated and separated from your culture; thrown into the suburbs where the only thing you have in common with one another is what came on television the night before and what consumer goods you purchase.
Find your heritage and you'll cease to be "white."

>goy york
>World
What a fucking silly name

HAHAHA KEKS

what does that say?

The only thing left to do is accept segregation in the name of diversity we going back to the 1800s. White people only drinking fountains colored school districts. Holy fuck.

Yeah my city is full of those barriers and cops are going around scanning for islamists ... Fuck Islam

When can we ban islam for good?

Fucking faggot betas

Good.

I'm sick and tired of Muslims getting the blame when trucks are the commonality between these terror incidents

Yay, problem solved - the European way.

#NotAllTrucks

NOT GOOD ENOUGH! BAN ASSAULT HANDS NOW!

What backwards ass countries let trucks drive through their city centres?
Even without the mudslimes that's a terrrible idea.

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

maybe eu can ban ur city

((((European Union))))

Hello newfriend. First day?

PART

This is whats going to happen -
how can they be so fucking retarded.

"Scanning"?

M8 wtf does that even mean

and

MFW someone mentions the eurocucks

>Here's a good idea:
>Make it impossible to get deliveries in shopping streets.
It works because then, all the shops close, and nobody goes there anymore to be pacified.

okay, what country can I move to that still has a bit of brain left in their heads?
Thinking about japan, but I feel like the language could be quite a barrier and I'm not one of those cunts who move to a country without at least decently speaking their language.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOTS!!!!!

It's clearly the trucks' fault

CANADA IS THE BEST COUNTRY ON EARTH.

is nice that we have moyano and aguante :^)

>euros

PARCEL

No leafs are worst almost as bad as aussies

What did kek mean by this?

just cuck my shit up

Surely THIS will stop the mass killings. I mean banning, guns, knives, and offensive speech didn't work but clearly trucks were to blame.

If only there was some common the me to all the mass killings there recently maybe they could pinpoint the problem.

Good. I'm sick of vehicles making towns and cities a noisy nightmare to navigate.

>the cost of food and materials goes up in price 100%
>This is whats going to happen -
>how can they be so fucking retarded.

They'll just keep increasing taxes and subsidize more until whites all lea-..., oh.

Look for all prices to rise dramatically because of additional fuel, personnel, accounting, and tracking needs.

kinda like their kindness meme, If it just wasn't so cold all the time.
will keep it as an option in my head.

>Doctor, my foot hurts when I walk. What do I do to fix this?
>Just don't walk on it and it won't hurt.

road barriers can't stop Islamic terrorists from using nerve agents

BIN THAT TRUCK

>tfw he thinks it's everyone else who is crazy
>tfw he will never truly realize that HE really is the crazy one

Cut out desu again!!!11!!1!!1!!

men have carried out all of these attacks they should just ban men (unless they're muslim of course, I'm not a bigot)

>White people only drinking fountains colored school districts.

Except the coloreds only drinking fountains along with all the other segregated amenities will be intentionally much nicer than the ones for whites this time.

>When reality is more absurd than the memes.
I don't know what's real anymore.

what is this pasta why do you keep posting it as some sort of deep message when everything you said is fairly obvious common sense?

the drivers wouldn't have gotten away if not for their working assault legs! Ban all legs!

Europe has hit maximum overdrive now

>Thinking about japan

fcking weeb, go to a republican 99% white american state

Hard to say until it happens.

Did you just assume their gender shitlord?

BAN THAT VAN

>OI YOU
>YOU BETTA BIN THAT TRUCK CITIZEN

Anons, could it be competing transport industries that are lobbying governments?

>planes and boats are next

This is the most hilarious societal collapse in history

GET A __________

SURRENDER THAT LORRY

DON'T BE A SCHMUCK
BIN THAT TRUCK

lol thats a lot better.

#BAN THE VAN

Scanning the area with their eyes. Are you that stupid?

youtube.com/watch?v=2yDVM77lGlM&spfreload=10

Are they going to use the rapefugee niggers to transport on their backs all the wares needed to fill the city shelves?

BIN THAT LORRY

OR YOU'LL BE SORRY

>big_brother_eye.jpg

At this rate, government should just ban going outside your house. It's too dangerous out there, and they know what's best for us.

They might do that.

It needs to be pasta.

Influencing others is useless if you're a loser.

>weeb
how 'bout no?
I like their architecture
I like their traditions
and their culture and general attitude.
Also they have a weird sense of humor that i share and they're not going full SJW across the country.
Also a great ally.

american people have just brought problems over the planet since their very beginning.

Autobahn more like autoban LMFAO

Shitskins on bicycles waving around chainsaws when?

This is actual fake new. WTF is wrong with pol.

>image

But Sup Forums uses the same exact logic when defending white people who drive trucks into crowds of people they disagree with.

>the hateful rhetorical of the left made him do it!

sad

Progressing nicely. Soon white European leaders will just hand leadership over to us. Your time is over white devils.

>Deus EX
>Sup Forums's favorite dystopia game
I have played UT99 for 16 years straight, which uses the exact same engine, yet I still could never make it through the first level without getting bored and uninstalling. Is there something wrong with me?

How soon before they just start blowing themselves up?

This is a problem that 1940's technology could solve at minimal cost and inconvenience to decent people.

Europe's cities won't be safe again till someone removes the kebabs. Simple as that.

save yourself a worry
surrender that lorry

>We're going to have to ban Horses sooner, or later

You don't NEED a truck

What the fuck? Can the caliphate just take over Europe already. My god fuck that faggot continent holy shit

>trucks of peace not allowed.
It's like trying to treat cancer by getting '' no cancer allowed '' tattooed on the patient. Jesus fucking christ Euros, clean up the fucking continent already.

I'm surprised they haven't banned bombs yet, it's the logical step

>>We're going to have to ban Horses sooner, or later

>yfw this is the EU's real plan
>yfw the EU will subversively bring Europe back to traditionalism, by force, after seeing how much of a mistake the modern world was

You won't be able to get any mechanical satisfaction from Deus EX given that you've played modern games

People mainly play it nowadays for the story

>inb4 they ban household cleaning products

It's a new fake news? Or a new something else? Something new and fake?

Because why look at the immigration problem when you can ban:
>Guns
>Kinves
>Trucks

Next:
>Screwdrivers & Hammers
>Pressure Cookers
>Matches

I think it's more trying to treat cancer by removing all your organs instead of removing the cancer itself.

Makes sense in a way. The cancer will die without a host lol.

you might want to screencap your post

>given that you've played modern games
My favorite game, and the last RPG I finished through it's entirety, was Xenogears from 1998, in 1998. I've also played 50+ RPGs since then and still never finished them. Maybe it's just the modern world itself that has caused this inability.