Prove me wrong.

cbc.ca/news/politics/sniper-world-record-canadians-1.4174155

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/politics/sniper-world-record-canadians-1.4174155
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Archive or screenshot please
unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/politics/sniper-world-record-canadians-1.4174155

Our capital city is 84% white.

We have the highest paid military and police in the world.

Our largest ethnic group besides whites are the Chinese, and they are 5% of the population. Contrast this to America (13% nigger), UK (10% non-chink asian), France (10% MENA) or Germany (10% turk).

We are one of two developed white countries to have a point system, the Australians copied us because we're the master race.

He knows.

>highest paid police
lie
t. rcmp

When you successfully complete the Cadet Training Program and have been offered employment, you will be hired as a Constable at an annual salary of $53,144. Usually, within 36 months of service, your annual salary will have increased incrementally to $86,110.

hey where's my maple syrup user!!??

I asked for that shit hours ago.....go send that Larper you chose for your silly little photo to get it

Local police get payed more

'canadian' is not a race. there proved you wrong

>80% of vision obscured by le edgy facemask and hood
>can just sneak behind and take his pistol from the holster without him noticing

Is this some kind of larper/cosplayer? This can't be real operator.

>9gag
>airsoft shit
>leaf
>not about JTF2

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

>Canadians are the most powerful race in the world.
>sniper world record

It is very impressive. Here is the list of the longest confirmed sniper kills (pic related is old and doesn't have this new record on it) and it does show that long distance sniper shots are very Anglo dominated.

Hail le 9gag armie!!!!!! Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>Canadian
>Race

agreed

easy. field of vision. just look at this doucher going for the look instead of being worried about tactical superiority. just like a leaf. gtfo

>Tacticool death-tier operator operating operationally with his rifle at low ready
>it's unloaded
What did he mean by this?

local and state cops in nj easily make $90k+

a shore cop who really only has a job 3-5 months out of the year makes an easy $90k

>Canadians are the most powerful race in the world
>5 round mag

It's the same as Islam being a race.

>unloaded
it's a 10 round mag faggot

OH WOAH MY MISTAKE DAMN DIDN'T KNOW CANADIANS WERE SUCH AMAZING OPERATORS THAT THEY USE 10 ROUND MAGS SORRY!

This is outdated. A Canadian JTF2 sniper took the top spot a couple of months ago. Canada now has three of the top 4.

Well, they look like a bunch of fit lads to me, must be true.

Doesn't the hood just limit your field of vision?

Is that a 10 round magazine? Cuck.

that's missing #1, another canadian

Canada is 68% white and dropping

Canadian is a race?

3/3

And for some reason the whites in the city are relishing in it. I really await the day they don't work anymore for some good forbidden reason and they begin waking the fuck up.

Canada is the best nation on earth.

And still by far the worst posters on this board. Ever since you could hide your flag I've noticed a substantial drop in leaf posters.