Fuck antifa

>they actually think these tactics work
topkek. Sup Forums knew they were doing this long before someone actually made this infographic

IMPEACH GLUMPF

Sup Forums has dealt with shills since it creation

I feel like this was made by a Sup Forumsack

Wow....what a bunch of idiots.

AntiFa is paid to try and break us. We break people for the lulz. They will run out of money long before we run out of lulz.

This will fail hard without memes. You can't play Sup Forums "at their own game" if your attempt at our language is shit.

>impeachment
why do braindead pink haired faggots want to make Mike "turning fruits into vegetables" Pence the president?

do they really lack that self awareness? or is it because they know deep down impeachment will never happen?

and this one
>mind shock
the chaos and lack of organization, non-centrilization is why pol is so effective

if anything, they're doing us a favor.

Speaking of memetic nukes.

After successfully removing the statue of Robert E Lee, the hateful bigot racist, Auschwitz needs to be next.

We can't let this evil reminder of six million dead Jews stand any longer. Hitler was on the wrong side of history.

#REMOVEAUSCHWITZ
#RESIST

If fuck my sister I hate blacks I hate antifa I hate love I eat children trump is my god

you are afraid because we are winning

WHAT YOU SHOULD RESPOND TO SHILL/SLIDERS PT.1

PT 2

this was so clearly made by an /ourguy/ its not even funny

TL;DR FOR MY NIGGAZ

"GO TO Sup Forums AND DO SOMETHING, AKA: TRY TO FIGHT A BLACK HOLE"

Op here
What the fucking fuck with protests?
It is so fucking bad?

>fuck antifa

I'd rather not they seem like a herpes breeding ground not to mention all the race traitors.

Why do we still have the meme flags. Its been a complete failure and will be the death of Sup Forums. Fix it gookmoot!

HAHAHA you stupin Sup Forums people are really gay lol trump is bad you should grow up and get a life and crawl out of your moms basement lol

STOP DENYING THE HOLOCAUSE YOU FUCKING EDGY CIS MALES THE WORLD IS BETTER WITHOUT YOU 8 MILLION DIED IN AUSHCWITZ INSESNITVE FKEKS

But I like the basement, a few more months and I'll have covered every square inch in semen

EW THAT IS JUST FUCKING GROSS CRAWL BACK IN YOUR DEPRESED MANCVE YOU FUCING PEICE OF SHIT ILL KOILL YOU MIOTHER FUCKER YOU MAEK ME SICK

WHY DID WE ELETC DONALD DRUMPF??

#
I can imagine that

I can imagine that

Former Blummpff supporter here. Not gonna lie but I feel really let down with Dolans performance as President. Now I vote Communist because it can really probably work this time.

Disregard that, I suck dicks.

>semen

It proves that the alternate flags are poorly implemented

Did that take you long to make?

They missed the one section making Spencer D&C or e-celeb threads

Top zozzle

It wasn't me who created this
I just shared it

Fuck spencer and all "judentube celebrities". Bad optics for MAGA libertarian nationalists.

it is my belief that a Sup Forumsack made this infographic. Alt-left doesn't even know the term "changing the narrative." They still think the Russians hacked the election

aye lmao, antifucks think they could shoa Sup Forums.
They think they could even affect the board even by a point of a percent

I found this on Reddit
But I think it's impossible to a Sup Forumsack made this
Op on Reddit say he found it on a antifa page

>they fell for the pepe cake meme
How pathetic