Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/t1Oxl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just point and laugh.

i want to vote for the WEW

RETURN THE SLAB

this.

300% Underrated

Is she talking about herself in the 3rd person?

He.... not she.

Welp, that's it. Drumpf is done for.

LET HER MAKE IT

THEN LAUGH IN HER FUCKING FACE

Lemme guess. The person who can't figure out their gender thinks Trump is mentally unstable

Stop her? I want him to go all the way so the whole world can see how crazy he is.

>referring to yourself in the third-person
>john flynt
>her

she is a big girl

I looked up Brianna Wu and her platform. I agree with her on a lot of things, plus she's actually attractive. I wish I was in Massachusetts to vote for her. Nevertheless, I'll campaign for her. Wu 2018!

Who is this?

>13 retweets

lmao

Far left here and this has no shot to even make a blip she's even a joke to us

We should be encouraging him tbqh

>her
him

>her

Brianna Who?

>Her

>her

A animatronic that thinks it's gained sentience.

Stop caller him a her! stop using, MSM, Democrat language. When we acknowledge their preferred pronouns, we are using SJW Newspeak, and playing according to their terms. If you want to beat them, don't given them a inch, be the NRA, thats how you win.

Why bother? He's just going to make an ass of himself.

>her
You don't get a (You) nor a bump.

>her

Shoot him in the dick

>she
>her
>she
>her
>she
>her
>she
>her

We dont

>her
neck yourself degenerate

We don't. She's won. It's over, Blumpf is finished.

Give it up Brianna. Your time for your 15 seconds is over. Please don’t rise to his bait anons

>she

You don't. You watch as he backstabs as many democrats as possible in a futile attempt to get nominated.

It....not he.

Go to one of her events and say you're worried about the growing threat of Islamaphobic laws from the Trump government.

In particular Islamaphobic marriage and age of consent laws that would render the Prophet Muhammad's marriage to 6 year old Aisha illegal and even declare the consummation of their relationship at age 8 to be an act of rape. Ask if she's prepared to defend Islam and stand against these culturally insensitive laws.

If she says shes against lowering the age of consent to 6 then angrily interrupt and ask if she's calling the Prophet Muhammad a child rapist.

The headline will either be she insulted the Prophet or that she approved of child rape.

Never backstab a democrat.....

Holy fuck, she's only 36. I would guess 56 minimum. How is this possible?

FFS Brianna, you've been doing this for at least 3 years. Stop fishing for harassment. I'm sorry but your mental illness (and not the gender based type) is going to keep you from ever achieving anything unless you get treatment.

Peak Brianna Wu was GamerGate.

Move the fuck on.

I'M WITH
>HER

Give her more attention and make threads about her in order to troll Sup Forums for replies. Its the only way.

>she

She's aged nicely for most women. If I wasn't dating someone now, I'd certainly have sex with Brianna Wu.

> qeqLayem
what are you trying to say

Don't. Support her full force. If she's running in a safe Democrat seat, she's taking a rational voice away from the Dems and giving Rs something to laugh at.

Yes, I'm aware this logic backfired on the Clinton campaign, but a safe Congressional seat isn't the presidency.

You'd have sex with an open wound or are you a fag that's into having anal sex with a mutilated man.

You don't, faggot. As the media promotes these far left idiots, the more moderate, sane people will see them for who they really are. Seriously, you gotta let them fuck themselves up, because they have no filter and live in such a bubble, that they'll 100% go too far and so insane that the normal people will run from being associated with these crazy fucks.

The best thing we can do is to let them run unfiltered and promoted by the media. It's going to be the funniest train wreck, unless some stupid fuck runs people over again. Don't give the left the political ammo. Give them the rope so they can hang themselves.

Her dumbass video will not get Trump impeached so why mobilize

men age faster then actual women.

Whoa there. That's some transphobic language. Don't make me report you to Trudeau.

>I agree with >her on a lot of things, plus >she's actually attractive

Literally Wu?

>Trannyfag
>puts out ad saying "WE MUST IMPEACH BECUZ TRUMP IS MENTALLY UNSTABLE!!!"
>keks ensue

Like fucking pottery.

whew. bob has transitioned into claire bretty good

Wu winning would further destabalize the deepstate, why wouldn't anyone want her?

>her

Imagine bombing your body with huge amount of hormones for impeaching it from what it's naturally trying to be

Brianna Who?

Literally writes itself

4 Wu

No one is going to vote for this weird dude. She's doesn't know shit about shit.

She's the moon rock bitch right?

she's a retarded attention whore by anyone's metric.
either laugh at her or ignore her.

Interesting how every time this mentally ill trainwreck of a failed man "does" something, OPs promote it while referring to him as a woman.

This is the same guy that got busted sending rape threats to himself reading like tranny fanfic. "I'm gonna rape your vagina so hard, woman. I will make you my woman, pretty girl." etc

>her

>talking about yourself in 3rd person

Brianna "the sky is literally falling" Who?

archive.is/t1Oxl

You go girl!

Brianna, please go.

who dat

It didn't work when 53% of America did that to Trump though.

Why the Asian last name?

Dad has weak genes I guess

married an asian guy

Married to Asian guy.

TO CHALLENGE YOUR SOCIAL NORMS, YOU RACIST CIS SCUM!!!

Asian fucking a white tranny, he has brought great shame to his fathers name.

We don't want to stop, but encourage. Imagine if this dude wins the primary. The memes will be gold.

this image will outlive us all

>How do we stop her?
>stop
that's funny way to spell "encourage" user.

by not giving it attention

Who's got the screencaps from people who went to Uni with him and had all these crazy stories about him being completely unhinged?

She needs to win. Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake.

can't wait

The most famous and pretty much only tranny in China is married to a German dude.

>Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake

NONE OF THIS SHIT MATTERS YOU RETARDED SHEEPLE

Its (((her))) turn

kek

I guarantee the most attention she gets will be from Sup Forums.

Wu lad

but i fully support 'it'. 'it' getting elected would set the left back 20 years

>her

Obligatory Wu green text

>baiting this hard
wu lad

>her
also
>referring to herself in 3rd person

This.
We need to push this forward at full speed.
The only thing better then a trainwreck is one that happens to the people you hate the most.