The Movement That Has Men Dropping Out of Society in a 'Sexodus'

>Some are calling it the sexodus. "It" is the growing trend among young men to opt out of relationships with women and with society. Men who find the philosophy attractive eschew dating, leave the traditional workforce and spend a lot of time alone or online. There's even a group devoted to the practice called Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW, pronounced "mig-tow").

>Unlike traditional men's rights groups, which push back against feminism with activism of their own, the MGTOW movement advocates that males reject long-term relationships, earn only as much money as needed to sustain life and a few simple pleasures, and just disengage from society. Much interaction takes place online in forums like Reddit, with lots of discussion of getting sexual needs met while eschewing long-term relationships with women.

>The impetus for the sexodus is feminism, say Emilie Aries and Bridget Todd, co-hosts of the podcast Stuff Mom Never Told You. In a recent episode devoted to the phenomenon, the two note that the economy is one main cause of young males' disaffection with women and society. In the U.S., the economy has transitioned over the past century from one based on manufacturing to one based on service. For guys, that means the loss of strong, burly-man jobs such as trucking and factory work. In its place are service-based jobs that rely predominantly on soft skills such as collaboration, empathy and listening — skills typically associated with females.

>With good reason. A four-year study of 55,000 professionals from 90 countries by Korn Ferry's Hay Group, showed that women scored better than men in 11 of 12 emotional intelligence competencies. These included adaptability, coaching and mentoring, conflict management, emotional self-awareness and empathy. (Men and women scored the same in the final competency, emotional self-control.)

Other urls found in this thread:

people.howstuffworks.com/movement-that-has-men-dropping-out-society-in-sexodus.htm
archive.is/sODL5
archive.fo/Imuqq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizza_cheese#Processed_pizza_cheeses
youtube.com/watch?v=vkWVdAfXbXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Plus since 1982, women in the U.S. have earned 10 million more college degrees than their male counterparts. And as of 2006, women have consistently dominated the world of college degrees, earning the majority of associate's, bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees awarded across the nation.

>Meanwhile, from 2000-2015, the percentage of lower-skilled men aged 21-55 who had a job dropped from 84 percent to 77 percent. "I don't think that we're preparing men to thrive in our society," says Bridget, "and [MGTOW] can be thought of as a reaction to that."

>Some alienated men feel society treats men unfairly in areas such as divorce, alimony and child support. So, with women making impressive gains in the job market, as well as in the social and family realms, some males don't see the point in societal participation.

>The cohosts point out this coupling of feminism's rise and a men's rights backlash is not new — during the Suffragette movement, there was a rise in men's clubs. The difference this time is in the social isolation and the life online.

>Hopefully the sexodus is a temporary phase. Because, as Bridget says, society functions best when both men and women are happy and fulfilled.

people.howstuffworks.com/movement-that-has-men-dropping-out-society-in-sexodus.htm

Jesus... can you get any more pathetic?

Being unemployed is awesome. i Sit around fapping, playing video games and ordering pizza.

I agree with the article on some points but I don't join any faggot group to project.

Yes
>Dropping out of society
>Service jobs being absolutely mundane, nothing worse than sitting at an office desk answering phones and shitty emails.
>Divorce, alimony, child support

No
>Long term relationships, I think most traditional men when they reach a certain age want this
>

>people doing what they want
>bad

society don't see men as people, just beasts of burden

'Emotional intelligence' = being a stupid clueless cunt.

What if I don't have a gf/wife/kids simply because I feel no need/desire for these things?

This.
If bitches wanna do everything themselves for themselves. Why the fuck is it so bizarre that I do the same.

archive.is/sODL5

I cant wait when all of those men flip out and basically kill everybody

I really think you and society deserve pain, death suffering, beyond what any of you had ever known

>getting a woman pregnant entitles her half your paychecks for the next 18 years if she decides she wants to try a new dick

>im pathetic for wanting to get laid without signing my life away, or just not getting laid at all because it isnt worth the risk of being cucked into obvlivion by my faggot feminazi government

but good for you for having hope(or naivety), maybe you can ask your wifes son to help you kill yourself one day after it all goes south

dem numerals

Hell most of Sup Forums sees themselves as just that.

I would like a wife but bitches are just so retarded. I can't seem to not hate them when I get to know them.

how do you order something as expensive has pizza

>mozzarella is not cheap

>get married
>40% chance of getting divorced
>70% chance the court will be favorable towards my ex wife
>50% chance of the result in a favorable situation being lifelong alimony

Nah

>men and women scored the same in emotional control competency
And thats how I know its horseshit, supersatan.

>society functions best when both men and women are happy and fulfilled.

Well that does explain why everything is falling apart these days.

>women are so self-centered that they make mgtow about them
drop the nukes pls

emotional intelligence = fake sympathy
just another thing most men don't want to bother with

>not having sex with sluts
>same as using a life ruining drug
NOT AN ARGUMENT!

>get into relationship
>treat her well, buy her stuff, bring her to places, care for her when shes sick
>feel pleasure in life
>go on summer vacation without gf
>she fucks 4 guys when im away
>literally cucked
>broke it off
>4 years later calls me and wants to meet me
>she has 2 kids and doesnt know the fathers

>mfw dodged a bullet

yeah but faking sympathy properly is not that easy, it's a skill they've honed.

women are a drug
loser

it's called being a defensively judgmental kissless virgin

it's called low T

muh spooks

>weighing his life like he would his business
The state of the racist, white, straight males in western society.

I can't stop laughing, something is very wrong here but I cannot control my feral glee

Women have laughably high opinions of themselves. The men aren't not working because jobs require wimminz skills, they're not working because women "needed" to "work" thanks to feminism. Now there's a lot of dead weight that has learned to sue for discrimination if not hired following around every company. Businesses have less money to discriminate and hire based on productivity and competency.

I like to remind the women that have done this to me who are poor and broke with multiple kids with no father around.

The ones that try to call me a loser, I remind them that her son will be the bigger loser and cuck. I remind her that women will do that to him soon. Then she starts crying, because she has no witty remark to say to me, because she knows I'm right.

>men get tired of women's bullshit and drop out of the game
>Women write article slanting it heavily on how it's because women are better

very true. It's weird

its only awesome the first few years, then depression hits you.

1: >this is not important, yeah it'll leave a dent in y(our) society, but an antibiotic

2: >all these MUH 50% MUH TOYS divorce spielsters seem like enemies, although I'm don't know much about stats

3: >supply and demand in the sexual market

> women
> emotional self-awareness

Pick one.

You could always drop out of life after the divorce, rather than before.

> Give Me Free Stuff - The Post

>40% chance to waste years, potentially decades of my life and untold thousands of dollars

Nah

> drop out of life with money
> drop out of life without money

I'd pick the former.

why the media tries so hard to push the narrative that alt-right = mgtow ?

>jews run society
>you can only date stupid shitty 6000 year old fall of man vaginas or nothing
>satanic quads

>I remind her that women will do that to him soon.
kek fuckin ruthless m8

> women in the U.S. have earned 10 million more college degrees than their male counterparts

1 STEM degree is worth 1 million gender studies degrees.

obvious connection, right?

>SATANIC QUADS

pls shop this

This basically.
They may "score" better on some questionnaire test, but every woman I have worked with in real situations usually bursts into tears or starts screaming her head off.

women will just get their sex with other men, probably from other ethnic groups.

These guys are the defition of cucks. They are being taxed to support the mongrol offspring of their potential mates that they abandoned because they were too pussy

Thats you going your own way faggot

>potential mates that they abandoned because they were too pussy

Its more just that shitskins dont have the intellect to realize nutting in a bitch isnt worth it when you can get stuck paying child support

but of course you're a german so you're going to be the ultimate cuck who says everything is mens fault for eternity

>women blame shifting their lack of value to compensate for their increasingly disgusting behavior
Yes goy... it's called MGTOW because men want to be alone.

>Hopefully the sexodus is a temporary phase.
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHA

> on soft skills such as ... empathy ... — skills typically associated with females.
Correct
>collaboration,
>and listening

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAno

archive.fo/Imuqq

it sucks that its so taboo. I can't even mention this shit to my guy friends.

Dutch women in a nutshell.

>>mozzarella is not cheap

That's why don't use much mozz, it's mostly a fat product that tastes like cheese when heated.

"Pasteurized and processed cheese-like products for pizza that are quicker and cheaper to produce than real cheese,[22] and designed to melt well and remain chewy are used on many mass-produced pizzas in North America and the United Kingdom."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizza_cheese#Processed_pizza_cheeses

Women will never understand male loneliness

I've seen the biggest losers, sick, handicapped females all get partners with ease.
I've seen lonely sick men die alone

life isn't fucking fair.

Leaf thinks that is awesome

Most men are a blowjob away from the relationship mill, however that flat out ain't going to happen.

Hypergamy, women don't date below their social economic status, and the ones who reproduce do it with the "alphas", becoming single mothers on the male tax payer, who still pays the super majority of all taxation.

Then for the more conscious man, Matriarchy and gynocentrism are flat out slavery.

The other issue out there now is that the majority of the Millennial females are degenerates unfit for motherhood. Coal burners, the tatted up sluts, o-beats and the feminists, effectively disqualifying a huge portion of the female population.

>only the super wealthy males have access to quality now

Not playing that shitty game, if establishment wants my money for feminist welfare they're gonna have to come after it

Because then you aren't giving your money to women.

And society says that that is bad.

This is a meme, can confirm
Some of the most beautiful women- i mean 8/10 on a bad day- stay alone for a while, because they never ever go outside and meet people.

Put down the Autism Friend Simulator Site and go outside, join clubs, find a qt sperg to date

Hahaha this happened to a good Mate of mine
>be anons mate
>join ADF
>his hot 19y.o gf cheats on him with countless dudes when he is in recruit school
>tell him to block her and forget
>back in our hometown for ANZAC day a few years after this happened
>I'm in uniform with medals he's in a suite with medals
>having beers spinning warries
>hey anons friend ..... Hey user
>across the pub there's his ex gf except now she's 23 and has a gunt and kankles
>omg user it's so nice to see you again
>mate and I stare at our beers I see in the corner of my eye he's trying so hard to old back laughing
>I scull my beer and announce that it's my round
>Hambeast wannabe Dependapotomus ends up finishing her talk with mate and she tries to give him a goodbye hug
>come back to mate with beers and first thing he says is "fuck I dodge a bullet aye "
Good God sluts hit the wall HAAAARRRDDD

What if we just flooded the prison system by having MGTOW males arrested for not paying taxes? Eventually roasties would be responsible for paying for male prisoners instead of males having to pay for them riding the cock carousal.

>only the super wealthy males have access to quality now
Not even them honestly they have to pay for it and still the women they get might be 8+/10s but those 8+/10s usually are mentally ill, coal burners on the side, typical millenial basic bitch can't hold a conversation
Its just a drop in quality in all aspects of our lives while the price remains the same or increases
Its all so tiring

>emotional intelligence competencies

just let that sink in for minute

Thanks.

We warned society about these poor lads.
No-one listened.
>idea for next reality show will be to TRANSFORM these guys in make-over tv show to be cucks

Fuck it, I tried dudes. I did everything I was supposed to do. I gave 3 years of my life to a bitch going above and beyond. I didn't want to believe the memes about divorces and break ups and hypergamy until I experienced.

Like I said, 3 years together. Talk about marriage and buying a house and children, until one day, she just splits and moved on to a new guy within 2 weeks. She looked at me disgust. Those eyes used to worship me, but without warning, they turned on me.

We broke up in January, and she's had at least 4 boyfriends since then and who knows how much casual, rando sex. You can be the best mother fucker in the world and it accounts for nothing in the end. I'll never give a female the time of day again, there's just no point. They're evil creatures unworthy of my attention.

I don't know if this is MGTOW or not, but I just don't want to be bothered. It's been 8 years since I was in a relationship that lasted longer than a week. I worked my ass off and made something of my life. I stressed myself into the fetal position and spent my blood, sweat, and tears building a business and buying both a home to live in and a rental property so I'm diversified. I work hard and at the end of the day the last thing I want is someone absorbing all of my free time. I hate checking in and making plans and doing shit I don't want to do. It would be one thing if I were trading my freedom for the perfect wife and mother, but I'm trading my freedom for the possibility. I just don't see the benefit in it. What does a woman have to offer me except complications?

>how /pol feels inside.

I do this and I am employed. Living the good life. Once every few years the urge hits me hard. I install a "dating" app, find a nice roastie to dump a load in, and then delete my acvount and never call her again. Don't tell her your real name or address.

I would that giraffe

>I cant wait when all of those men flip out and basically kill everybody
It won't happen. They're killing themselves for us. The left is cannibalizing, and in a few years there will be mass suicide waves of millennial women. Just imagine when all those fat feminist dykes hit the wall.

>Watching my little brother become a beta male and a cuck to his GF
What do I do lads, she does fucking nothing but sleep and watch netflix and have him drive her around, she at least used to cook but now she's having him do it he's so pussy whipped he helps dye her hair, thats a step away from painting her fucking nails

With how insanely hard it is to buy a nice house, a nice car and not have to struggle in this life. Why do I want an emotional, compulsive lying, self-absorbed creature who can rob me or throw me in jail anytime they feel like it?

I honestly don't even feel attracted to women anymore. They're empty-headed, completely entitled children.

>people not doing what I want
>bad

Just a little tweak for accuracy's sake.

jesus christ m8 quads, Kek approves

Ask him if he's happy. Ask him if the alternative is truly worse?

What you don't understand is that now we have a generation of women who are living by themselves. You have to really think through the implication of this to understand why you are reading this article and others like it. Just because women are no longer getting married doesn't change their fundamental nature. Consider these basic facts:

1) Millions of women are living alone.

2) They have no men around.

3) Therefore, they have no one to nag.

Now you should understand why you're reading article after article complaining about what you're doing, why you don't do enough chores, why your legs are too far apart on the subway, why you should make more money, on and on and on.

It's all just vicarious nagging.

I don't bother about MGTOW or any such movement but nonetheless I've never pursued relationships with girls. Afaik they aren't interested in me either because I reject the internationalist lifestyle (I don't watch TV, or movies, nor do I listen to music except for classical and military marches) on top of being quite introverted. The only thing I was interested in since I was little has been religion, art, and literature, until I got redpilled and became interested in politics too. Couldn't get into an art college because of the damn kikes

>tfw I call another man daddy

You'd think men would take personal responsibility and at least dedicate their time to working, getting a degree, or both. If I were to choose MGTOW (if you want to call it that), it would be temporary so that I can focus my time on improving myself before I decide to dedicate my time to women. That way I can ensure a healthy and successful lifestyle for both myself and my woman. And this is essentially the point I'm at right now, but I'd hardly associate it with the MGTOW movement, as I think it focuses on none of those things and is quite pathetic.

>emotional intelligence.

Is that what we use to puzzle out what sone cunt is whining about now?

Baahahah your the fag from Brit/pol/

>millions of men dropping out of society and women still won't look at me

Yeah I am

ahhhh I can't wait wait for the weekend
I get to kiss my man and cuddle into him

Try dudes.

Serious question are you a roastie?

Getting a degree is a shit way of improvement. I got a master of science and it's a worthless piece of paper without the experience to get the federally regulated management positions where there's only maybe 1-3 open per state because old people cling to them. Nevermind the connections and competition.

I fully regret it and wish I'd just jogged during those same periods of time I spent in class, reading hundreds of articles, doing research, and writing my thesis. That would have been a million times more beneficial to my well-being, physically and mentally.

You can always get a degree in a trade school. I feel as though there is such thing as being "well rounded", but universities do a shitty job of that. Being more well rounded falls more upon the idea of self mastery and knowing how you operate on a physical, mental, and metaphysical level and also learning natural law(s). But of course, someone needs time to do this so mainly what it comes down to is choosing a life path that is not so time consuming, whether that be over dedication to one professional or field, or starting a family before you have spent time on perfecting yourself. Honestly though, this all comes down to personal life preferences.

Hitler pls

No wonder muslims are taking over. They know how to properly put women in their place. You betas should learn from them.

youtube.com/watch?v=vkWVdAfXbXI

that's when you take a deep breath and go further down the rabbit hole and really learn something... you'll be alone with the gods
>you're a pussy