Why do conservatives always lose?

Why do conservatives always lose?

>capitulated to the LGBT

>capitulated to women

>capitulated to nogs

>don't actual conserve anything

Why is the the only right wing party we have actually classical liberal?

Jews

you are dumb liberalism isnt right wing

Because all the politicians on both sides are freemasons and crypto kikes and it's all by design.

They've lost because they've been too cowardly to speak the plain truth, the politically incorrect truth.

I know it isn't, but the only "right wing" we have in this country are the republicans who are not right wing in any sense.

Why does OP always suck dicks?

Take heart, my child, and heed this thought: it is the Marxist Left who will always lose in the end.

Suppose for a moment Marxism was a disease. I say Marxism because that is the real driver behind the Left’s insanity. Marxism infects organisms (nations) and causes them harm. Depending on the strength of a nation (patriotism) the Marxist disease will either destroy the organism, or be defeated. If the organism is destroyed, the disease inside it will die. If Marxism is defeated by the organism’s patriotic immune system, the disease inside it will die.

In both of these scenarios, Marxism eventually dies. The question is whether or not it takes the host with it. The Left are radical and anti-establishment by nature. Their ideas have been proven to fail when actually put into practice. This means their ideology is chaotic, inefficient, and inherently undesirable by those living under it. The Left's disease will eat itself. They always do. The Soviet Union and its satellite states were predicted to be around for centuries – until the day they suddenly collapsed. Now the left fears how “right-wing” Russia is.

Only nat soc and ancap are right wing, rite?

Jews + Christianity

>capitulated to technology
forgot one

Losing is always ultimately inevitable when your goal is to preserve something.

ancaps aren't right wing at all. Natsocs are somewhat right wing though.

>Christianity

lol really?

>capitulated to technology
what did he mean by this

.Why do conservatives always lose?

Because the left controls all fot he media and manipulates the masses incrementally with every new generation. They have been playing the long game for over a century.

>because the cycle is almost complete

This

>Why do conservatives always lose?
>Conservatives control all 3 branches and most governorships
you are actually mentally retarded

So their gonna repeal gay marriage and re-enact sodomy laws, take away women's right to vote, recriminalize abortion, make no fault divorce illegal, and exact measure to curb the affects of sexual promiscuity?

They're not gonna do any of that.

Nazis are far left.

Because today's conservatives are yesterday's liberals. They only want to preserve the status quo, but have no balls to revert the changes which were already accepted.

Being reactionary is the only alternative to all this poz.

you're the only non conservative on earth.

>capitulate to everything
man, say what you will about Donald Trump, but he takes no crap from anyone. The rally yesterday was the best thing I've seen in forever

because the media is heavily left wing favored and it has brainwashed the public into some sort of anger driven hysteria.

>kek flag
>that horrible take

makes sense

Honestly im starting to believe this. The problem is when the reactionaries have children who are more liberal than their parents the society reverts back to way it was prior to the reaction ie France 1848, Germany 1948.

We need to cut liberalism from it's roots, not just trim the leaves.

Because left wingers become """conservatives"""" when their crazies get out of hand and do everything possible to convince people that conservatives are the real progressives.

>templar flag

Compare Trump to Bill Clinton. What's the difference between them?

Conservatism is trying to maintain liberalism from 20 years ago.

Great. The only thing they've actually done with that power is reserve the most basic gun rights.

There is a perception that nazis are somehow right wing. How can bigger government and government controlled industry and business be right wing? The nazis dictated what businesses you could open.

I thought the fundamental right wing concept was less federal government and more local/state government allowing states to better tailor laws to their unique needs.

Also I was going to read up on nazis on wikipedia, but you cant even trust that shit (you couldnt really ever trust it) because it is edited by so many fucking shills.

>How can bigger government and government controlled industry and business be right wing

I think you're confused on what I mean by right wing.

When I say right wing I mean traditionalism, hierarchy, nationalism, and order over both liberty and equality.

The republican party which embodies they values that you listed is not right wing, it's "classical liberal".

>Believes abolishing state currency is a conservative action

Holy cuck you're dumb.

Ah nice, good point actually. I see what you mean now.

Fuck Stupid Conservative

>>Believes abolishing state currency is a conservative action

When did I advocate for this?

Because the Jewish left's contribution of political correctness. Everyone is too afraid to actually do anything.

Because classic liberals are "right" and on almost everything. Protecting the middle class, some form of gay acceptance, isolationism from the rest of the world. The neo conservatives and modern liberals are fucking insane and need to stopped at all costs. That includes some of you fags

>classical liberals "right"
>neo cons and modern libs "wrong"
>being this bluepilled

both are absolute shit.

Compare Clinton and Trump -

economic isolationism/china trade reform vs the INTRODUCTION to GLOBALISM with NAFTA.

Infrastructure spending vs ???

Conservative Judge appointed to SC vs RBG

Middle tax cut/simplification vs tax increase

Fuck yourself vs Go Fuck yourself