Do aliens exist?(very politically incorrect topic for mods)

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asgard_(Stargate)
www79.zippyshare.com/v/tOYrDO4X/file.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, but not in Lithuania and if you make a big deal when you see them they'll fuck you up.

does pickle rick exist?

wheres muh ''based'' polacks at?

They are out there. It is time people realized that the nazis figured out antigravity they lost the war but basically took over the american space program.
But there are Nazis in space right now exploring, slaving and having a great time in space and they were in cahoots with some reptillians and some nordics. Now I hear there is 1000 species allowed into our galaxy for trade.

Check out the Tony Rodrigues, Elena Kalpulnick, even the Corey Goode materials have some truth as to what the programs are like and what they are doing up there.

corey doesnt give physical proof(audio/pictures of meetings with aliens who give him info),others i will check out .The most recent theory i've read that this planet is ''gas'' station for refulling and refreshments(women,dna,slaves),so et's basically dont give a fuck which race rules here or is superior.

aliens don't exist in our plane of existence. they live in superdimensions

spacetime is babby tier

why so certain ?3d is the shit ,not all reached 12dimensional archaangel kangdom

>draw me like one of your human girls

we are aliens

THINN

we can't know. however unlikely this would seem, we could live in a simulation predetermined to make us the lone life in the universe.

i know /x/ is a slow board but you really gotta stop doing this guys

No they don't and all the pictures that frequent Sup Forums are fake, I've yet to see a real ayy lmao

nigga i found one

I don't believe so, given the fermi paradox and all. Any species capable of faster than light travel would be able to colonize the whole galaxy in something like 10,000 years, same if it was an artificial intelligence. The fact that we see no evidence of this would seem to indicate that no AI or intelligent aliens exist out there. It's possible that no method of faster than light travel exists, or that no species have survived long enough to try, or perhaps we are the first, whichever it is though, the universe seems to be a lonely place.

even this one?

it'd be foolish to take into account the vastness of space and to think we are the only intelligent and self-aware beings out here. In fact, it's selfish to think we are the only ones on this planet. We may be the highest form of functioning intelligence but animals are very much similar to us in how they perceive reality. Dreaming, seeing, hearing, feeling, experiencing emotions such as fear/guilt/loneliness, etc...

Finally, it'd be foolish to think ourselves the highest form of self-aware functioning intelligence in the universe and what we cannot grasp and what is beyond our thoughts is simply that. There is a near-infinite amount of understanding we are biologically incapable of achieving, that aliens can.

The lack of proof is not disproof.

isnt that that adalia rose bitch or something

people say its from an episode of the x files but I've never seen anyone post a gif or a webm of the supposed episode to prove it

Where did the teeth go hahaha.

and then there's this photo

and this one to go with it

i thought those were the lips lmao

Of course. Some of them are responding to this post right now.

Stargate.

prove it faggot

When you are raping an alien corpse and the CIA shows up

and here's a mummified skull of this type of creature

this is the woman who played that alien

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asgard_(Stargate)

Uh aliens dont exist alright, its just a conspiracy they arent here on earth and.. OH MY GOD, THATS WHAT YOU MEANT BY ALIENS? OH MY GOD GET THEM THE HELL OUT, THEY HAVE TO GO BACK.

>"Maybe I can be your girlfriend tonight"

is that maddox third from the right?

i need more proof other than just "they should be out there" before i believe in aliens

They do exist and they come in peace.

So why isn't he wearing protective gloves? I mean even human corpses aren't touched without gloves, so why would come that close to something that I don't even know what it is?

That's supposed to be a Sirian

x files, stargate, x files, stargate, which is it joos?

Looks like it, what a faggot.

Yes.
100 billion planets in our galaxy and 200 billion to 2 trillion galaxies in the universe.
Aliens are out there.

Not even counting exogalaxtic bodies.

Question: Do aliens exist?
Answer(the long version): www79.zippyshare.com/v/tOYrDO4X/file.html

There is almost certainly life on other planets but there is no evidence that any have visited earth. The distance between us and the nearest one is way too far. If you want to perceive other dimensions and beings, you'll want ayahuasca or dmt. Physical travel is impossible

Stargate