How can we combat CNN and their liberal bullshit?

How can we combat CNN and their liberal bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xKxvlii20u0?list=PLoqGVI2RcIG1zt_NUipnKMZKZguFQleHh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We have to take out media matters first.. that or dox them all to hell. See if they go calling for the race wars then.

Only boomers watch CNN, everyone else knows they're a scam. The bigger problems are outlets like Buzzfeed and Vox.

I just watched Vice news episode on HBO. They correlated Trumps bashing of fake news to an attack on media and a step towards tyranny, and linked him to the likes of Duterte and Nixon. Most ironic of all, they named the segment "Controlling The Narrative"

Is one person saying fuck you anything remotely akin to stripping journalists of their rights? Fucking jews and liberals are hysterical

They're already scrambling to save face. Let them fail on their own.

No. We need to finish them. I'm so sick of these whiney fucks who can't accept facts.
> Report everything you see named CNN?

Hey assholes. Why dont you find the BEST, or MAKE the best proof video you can that shows how the media is full of lies and manipulation, and spam Trumps twitter until he retweets it.

I dont have any good examples besides Ron Paul videos. Pretty blatant shit out there that shows how biased that whole thing was. And Ive seen the corny videos of the different local stations all saying the exact same lines, but it has an annoying laugh track in the background.

TL;DR Get Trump to retweet a redpilling video, otherwise hes just a puppet kike and youre all stupid as fuck for falling for his shit.

just raise general hell that makes it impossible for them to say anything right, create content-hyperbole. create media-chaos.

the pictures of beaten women with 'PUNCH A NAZI!!!!" captions is perfect. that kind of shit. the enemy doesn't really think, they go along with public opinion, and the hard enemy is the ones who bend left from that. allies are those who bend right.

face it, soft-right. nazi is the ULTIMATE right wing label. even so called 'nazi' traitors don't want to be called nazis, they call it 'nat soc'

but. the common enemy will continue to call anyone who isn't on their side 100% a 'Nazi' - and so - that is what they will become!

there is a great deal of work needed to be done to prepare a place for people to come to with Nazism - when they say fuck it and raise the black flag.

i like to emphasize that Nazism is an ancient religion that focuses on coexistence within an ecosystem rather than egotistical domination of the environment. Nazis were literally NOT racist - Aryan refers to a certain self-control of mind and spirit that is both genetic and influenced by intelligence and circumstance - and the Nazis did not discriminate against ethnicity or religion. The Nazis cared about what was INSIDE of you - and so you have the so called 'hateful' nazis with openly homosexual party members, over 500 jews awarded the Iron Cross for bravery and honor in service of the empire, and the most diverse military ever fielded, as well as the only 'conquering' nation that gave away a whole country to their supposed 'holocaust' victims. there were people that deserved punishment and they received it.

Nobody is buying it anymore. Their reporting is horrible.

This guy has a good idea.

Buy infrared keychain remotes. In airports and shit change cnn to like ths or some shit. Maybe fox to be low key

>anyone but boomers and underage redditers use /ptg/
The only faggots who complain about the (((media))) are lolbergs and old fucks who found the internet last week.

they may not be 'buying it at the magazine stand', but most people in the middle have subscriptions, they just get it on a monthly basis.

and the thing about the media-fabricated 'public opinion' is that it doesn't NEED to be what most people, or even many or any people actually think. it's enough that THEY think that OTHER people think it.

read the attached document.

what i've been working on is creating a narrative through which people can find a road of associations to walk to a place where Nazism becomes 'cool'. You might have noticed Jin-Rho / Awoo Jin-Rho / Tanya the evil have been popping up on pol; this associates the Wolf archetype with Nazism. The Sturmvulfen Panzer cop battalian, the 'Stray dog' movie', the 'wolf-girl' association, the 'loli-hitler' aka Devil Of The Rhine, we must create a symbolic and archetypal sphere of authority that slowly and surely sucks up everything cool and meaningful.

these are ideas, artistic works, and concepts that are personally valuable to me, so i've been structuring them and communicating them in such a way that when a person see's a Wolf, they think about Nazi Stormtrooper police, they think about Evil as a response to fear and hatred as a response to injury and associate this with cute-senpai-hitler-awoo, etc etc etc.

youtu.be/xKxvlii20u0?list=PLoqGVI2RcIG1zt_NUipnKMZKZguFQleHh

for example this video will make people think that jack whites Seven Nation Army is about the Nazis preparing to conquer the world or die trying, out of the fury borne of the abuse they suffered. this is an idea that only a real piece of shit can dislike.

this is subliminal psychological warfare.

>believes Trump's anti free-press propaganda
>doesn't understand how objectively bad Trump is, so thinks objective reporting is "anti-trump bias"

>Never interrupt your enemy when they are fucking a chicken

~General Tsao

This isn't 1925. Where the fuck did this "people over the age of 50 still watch the mainstream news" bullshit come from? Your actually buying into (((there))) laughable propaganda. Are you NEET Trump retards so isolated that you don't know what normal fags do?

*under the age of 50

How can we combat Fox and its right-winged bullshit? It's not just CNN slinging shit like a monkey, and if you can't see that then you're a lost fucking cause you sheepy mindless drone

>This isn't 1925.

you're right.

we watch almost four times as much television now than we did back then, and the media platforms that the vast majority of people consume the vast majority of the information diet from are consolidated from what would have been hundreds of independent companies back then, to less than a dozen today, with spectrum owning over 80%.

the fact that you refer to average people as 'normal fags' indicates to me that you have been influenced by R9K, which is a really bad sign. But, i'm here to help, not to insult or mock.

So i will tell you - yes - absolutely. people especially over the age of 50 still watch the news. and almost everyone that actually watches the news, also actually believes it. and almost everyone altogether who engages on the largest social media platforms - facebook, twitter, google+/youtube, etc and so forth - they all consume the exact same media content that the TV produces, but often it's far more potent and concentrated, because algorithms and social networks provide surgical information bombardment.

you are WAY out of line in thinking that there isn't a vast, consolidated propoganda machine out there, which succeeds in the majority of individuals to a large or complete extent, and which is FAR more powerful and sophisticated than anything that existed in 1925.

But thank you for your contribution and i hope you will actually read the previously attached document and consider in what places you can bring your own unique talents to bear on this battlefield.