Every commercial

When is the last time you saw a television commercial with a white woman and a white man? I can't remember.

Other urls found in this thread:

ispot.tv/ad/wAhV/ring-porch-protector
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would that matter?

Why do you care? Insecure because black guys have bigger dicks?

I dont have cable

i guess that's why its called the electric jew

I'm a full on 1488er white nationalist but black male white female is honestly natural and the way forward since black men are so superior

Why are you watching television? It's almost like you can't stop worshiping what you hate.

It's even on youtube commercials.

I don't know. I stopped watching TV when faggots appeared on shows. Fags are child molesters and I am against that.

all the goddamn time, thats why people make a big deal about mixed race couples

Because, scientifically speaking, whites create happier, safer more prosperous and more beautiful communities.

Don't even bother responding to shills user

What the fuck? Weird bait it made me laugh.

ispot.tv/ad/wAhV/ring-porch-protector

reverse world

I dont even remember the last time I watched TV. Only cucks do that and that's why it appears there. You might not know it but you subconciously love seeing it, nigger faggot

hot. say what you want but when it comes to sex the contrast is nice.
(i know i'm kinda fucked in the head)

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

100% for now

Inb4 Spain no white

Why do you care? Insecure because black guys have the lowest IQ's?

But they don't, senpai?

>When is the last time you saw a television commercial with a white woman and a white man? I can't remember.

This afternoon.
Of course it was 'cause the white dude couldn't get it up....

google image search "happy white couple"

Why are you still watching the electric jew user? Whites are abandoning TV, free to air TV in Australia is lucky to pull 3million peak viewers and one of our stations recently filed for bankruptcy. Think of who watches TV, probably niggers. Those ads are directed towards nigger men, they just know their audience.

Litterally 99% of the time. But of course that's a advantage of not living in the Estados Unidos of Benetton.

>Watching the broadcast Jew

Daily reminder that muh dik'ing is a projection of blacks' inferiority complex in face of the fact that whites are the most desired partners and blacks the least

White men do not find nigger bitches the least but attractive. No one does, not even niggers. Pic related is your average nigger sow

I don't molest children you dimwit. If all gays were pedos then all straight women would want to fuck little boys. You're logic is flawed.

>it only took 2 posts until "muh dik"

When was the last time an interracial couple on a commercial was controversial? That Cheerios one that was basically baiting for the reaction? I think ever since it's always been a BM/WF couple.

This is now an interracial sex thread:

previous thread about whether you use condoms or not... discovered something powerful about blacks getting white girls pregnant so easily

Also girls gave it up just how sex feels, this is staggering information.

Not so uncommon. It's the final redpill

You can't even buy Astroglide lube without seeing a mixed couple

worst than bestiality. should fuk a corpse

The thing is that the lefty liberals in marketing, like the rest, don't value reason. They value feelings. They dont value honesty, but grandiosity. Logic bores their childish minds. To them, the facts are dry and absent excitement. Their need to feel special overrules their need to make sense or to be consistent.

There are lots of people like this. They wont change. They have an entirely different value system than those whonvalue reason and logic over feelings.

You will never defeat them in argument using logic, facts, or statistics. They simply do not value them.

You have to understand this if wish to defeat them when