Quit saying "jews"

From this day forward never blame "jews" for anything.

Start clarifying for the normies that's it's ZIONISM, NOT JEWS

Zionists are not even real jews, real jews are like Jesus, Zionists take the diguise of the jews but are not Jewish at all.

I know you guys know this but I see way too often Jews are blamed and not specified that's it's fake jew Zionists.

Hitler was wrong. He gassed all jews when he should of just maybe targeted the Zionists.

Jews are your mid level IT guys, and the stereotype is true in a lot of cases that they're stingy but if you confuse Zionism with Judaism you are hurting your cause.

You MUST include the term Zionist. It is essential. You must clarify that you have no problem with the existence of regular jews.

People are instantly turned off because they know jewish people that are normal people and then dismiss everything you say and consider you bad.

SAY IT WITH ME: Z I O N I S M

The zionists want you to blame all jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.800819
archive.is/RHE9P
youtube.com/watch?v=8emvBJTdIoY&index=1&list=PL5Ap867YCSqXpuALnpLpyuMY6LPcr48pQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

agree, the real neo-nazis of today are basically the zionists. they're a harmful element all around.

Fuck you dick nose.

Dont even add the word jew to zionist. just say zionist. the normies dont even know what a zionist is so they'll look it up

for goodness sake jesus was a jew and half of the people on here claim to be christians

Yea, all the Jews I know aren't shekel grabbing kikes. Coincidentally none of them are hardcore Zionists and a few even disagree with how Israel is handling shit.

George Soros isn't even a Zionist. He promotes anti-Israel causes.

There is a divided between Zionists and Jewish leftists. It's not clear cut, there are varying degrees of loyalty but it's not one homogeneous blob.

Israelis are right wing and a lot of them are ethnically Russian fake jews. The Jewish Mafia, an actual thing is orthodox jews. You have the 'cultural jews' who call themselves atheist/secular but are still against mixing outside their race and hate whites. It's the 'cultural jews' like Soros which is the group that controls the media and government.

"Cultural Jews" are basically a holocaust-revenge-cult, a racial supremacist form of judaism without practicing the religion.

they actually are our strongest ally against the zionists

what other race is standing with us? not many blacks or hispanics.

Israel and Bibi is good that's why soros wants to destroy it

It's better to say JEWS
just like it's better to say NIGGERRS

Aren't the zionists from Israel actually the ones who hate the leftists and degenerates?

The Jews are the lynchpin in all of this shit though. Once you see it, it all makes so much more sense.

Aren't the internationalists jews doing shit instead of the israeli/zionists ones? I mean, they were way too busy try to survive their neighbours for too much time to have any energy to do all that shit.

SHAREBLUE WANTS YOU TO KEEP BLAMING JEWS AND FORGET THE WORD ZIONIST. THEY'RE ATTACKING THIS THREAD NOW.

ASSUME ANYONE WHO SAYS JEW INSTEAD OF ZIONIST IS A SHAREBLUE SHILL

they hate it when it is ruining their homeland.

"Globalists" is the best term for normies.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Except Soros is anti-Zionist you dirty kike.

the media ones are all zionist, you really think they worship jesus?

any bad "jew" is essentially a zionist because a real jew isn't bad and a real jew is pretty close to a good wholesome christian

I agree.

Will you stop? you shill...

Yeah that's true I guess.

Exactly.

is that why he helped the nazi's sell out regular jews in hiding?

he's a nazi collaborator. zero zionists were killed by hitler

think of our based jew friend Stephen Miller who is anti zionist

Zionism is as much a boogeyman as Jews are. Soros himself is anti-Zionist and has funded plenty of anti-Israel leftist organizations, enough for Netanyahu to lump him in with anti-semites.
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.800819

Here's the archive archive.is/RHE9P

That's just dishonesty, Soros is anti-Zionist for example
Read Culture of Critique

Except it is the Jews, they are rotten by blood, it has nothing to do with zionism, and op is Reddit. You get rid of Jews, and we have no problem. You get rid of zionists, and Barbara Lerner Spectre still exists. OP is a race traitor, or a Jew.

sage

It's funny to see how much arab propaganda influenced the cucks in europe and america.

Zionist Jews are right wing and against Islam, which is why the arabs spread propaganda about "zionists" for decades. Clearly it worked.

All the American, white, wallstreet Jews who push "cultural marxism" are the most anti zionist people out there. They are the biggest supporters of the BDS movement and fund open borders organization in Israel. They literally believe Israel is Nazi germany.,

Shut up Jew faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=8emvBJTdIoY&index=1&list=PL5Ap867YCSqXpuALnpLpyuMY6LPcr48pQ

Muh shareblue wants you to hate Jews! This is the enemy of whites racial survival. Jews are the enemy, and this is what a race traitor looks like. You run into someone like this, treat him like hes the one going around raping 4 year old boys and crying sexual emergency, because these people are just as guilty as liberals, and Jews for making it happen.

sage and reminder muh crew muh shareblue is a JIDF psyop at this point.

So basically a bunch of traitors?

And quit using nazi flags that shit is cringey as fuck and makes normies instantly hate you because of the negative connotation it has.

Maybe hitler did some good shit but overall he was worse than he was good. How many globalists and zionists did he kill? zero.

how many poor regular jews did he kill? probably a decent amount, not to mention he got tons of white people killed in an unnecessary war

lets just be honest here, give up your hitler fanboy shit. you can still keep your nazi paraphinalia you bough ton amazon but dont worship that shit just keep it as a history collectible.

fascism is bad
communism is bad
not all jews are pure evil

and if you believe that, goodluck getting average people to join your cause

>fascism is evil
>communism is evil
Then what do you suggest genious?

then call them globalists. whatever you do don't call them jews because they are not. they are false jews which the bible warns against

I'm pretty sure most of the "nice try JIDF" posters are Muslims

>fascism is bad
>#NotAllJews

Sage hide and report people, its the JIDF.

libertarianism, conservatism, economic and civic nationalism

a balanced between those ideologies

Op is shill. Look at the shill advocating that the holocaust is real
Pol you should be ashamed
Hitler almost did nothing wrong, he didnt kill

That turned out well for your country...

>Hitler was wrong. He gassed all jews when he should of just maybe targeted the Zionists.
Stopped reading there

i assume you've never actually met a regular jew in real life. get out more man

shills really dont like this thread

But he is right, the jews from Israel are based.

Kill yourself. Painfully.

>literally too retarded to know the meaning of words before using them: the redditpost

Apparently you havent. Fuck off kike

im not even saying the holocaust was real or he killed 6 million jews

im just saying there actually are non-globalist jews and for people who personally know these types of middle class jews are very turned off by your ideology.

>butthurt palestinian

>Flag
>1 post
You're better than this kike...
Convince me that you're not evil

Also plenty of people have joined our cause. We got Trump elected. Were responsible for leading the charge against cultural marxism, SJW, muh white privilege, muh oppression etc etc. We spread the truth, you have done nothing but attack whites. Youre race traitors, youre marxist scum, you seek to undermine and divide and conquer whites from the truth, which we provide. You are worse than a Jew, and no one who was here before 2015 is confused in the least about what you are doing.

Hitler did nothing wrong isnt a meme, and youre an anti-white shill pushing white genocide by division. Death is the punishment for promotion of genocide. Death is what I wish you.

George Soros is not a zionist. Your OP picture is of a globalist kike, who hates Israel as a nation.

This is what kike posters look like. Full of holes, dont care, just wants to attack Sup Forumsacks and spread confusion and infighting.

Problem 1: Hitler didnt gas 6 million or anywhere close.

Problem 2:
Jews are the only ones who have an ambiguity between Race and Religion that they can hide behind when it is most convenient.

There are no Messianic-Arabs, Messianic-Chinese, Messianic-Anglos. There are Christians.

There is Jew and Christian and heathen.

Fuck all Jews.

Hitler's personal driver and close friend was ethnically Jewish yet...see image attached

Wait. Are zionists the same thing as khazarians?

>Hitler was wrong. He gassed all jews when he should of just maybe targeted the zionists

FUCK OFF LYING KIKE

That's not true. Ironically these days thr zionists are proving to be our friends, whereas the cosmopolitan jews who inhabit our governments, businesses and universities are the trouble makers for both ourselves and the zionists

The difference between zionists and real jews.
Real jews leech your country
Zionists seek supremacy for their own country

> B-b-but goys - I mean guys, not all

if you truly believe all jews are bad you have never known a regular jew before. you couldn't of. to be a globalist you cant be making average money and live in a regular neighborhood.

what about non practicing jews who were born with jewish parents? are they bad to? ahhh, see that doesn't fit your world view so you disregard it.

if i was a international criminal i would call myself a jew so no one thought anything, although i wouldn't be jewish at all

Nice defamation shill

So Zionist jews are religious and globalist/international jews are actually fake jews?

What about jews that follow the torah and not the talmud, what are they called?

What types of jews are the ones with 2 dreadlocks and dress and in all black, who are they and what do they do?

I'll hold the same discourse to the one that I hold to the muslims.
I don't give a fucking flying fuck about you.
If you say you follow x religions and that y books are concerned.
I don't give a fuck about the rest.
Fuck your mental gymnastics.

You're the shill talking shit about the zionists who are the ones who hate degeneracy and leftards.

Revelation 3:9

"I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you."

This is the people we politically oppose. not some jew picking up pennies in a starbucks living by himself in a single apartment

Jews are a cancer by blood. Races are not equal, and Jews are a plague. They poison any society they are a part of, and then, they have the balls to pretend they are white and say "I think its not all Jews man, we shouldnt hate Jews" at the same time they rape little 4 year old boys in the ass vicariously through their Jew pushed muslims.

Jews are objectively the problem, by blood, as a race. Its not every country who removed them for thousands of years, its the Jews. Its always been the Jews, its the Jews now, and youre the Jews. Youre a Jew. Get out. Get in the oven, were you belong. Shill.

Orthodox jews.

But that's wrong. Zionists are the most anti-globalist Jews out there. It's the liberal European/American Jewry that support the globalist agenda.

>Revelation 3:9
Revelation 2:9

"International finance" is the simplest way of introducing this topic to the unawares. They can either take it at that and still be of use to us, or do their own research to come to the next level by themselves.

Orthodox Jews. Basically mudslimes but not as violent

This.

Really thats all?
Idgaf if zionist are literaly nazis
They are a cancer upon us all. And have done horrible things to all western countries

Zionists seek greater Israel.
Which implies moving the middle east elsewhere, guess where.
Fuck off

"Look, I will force those who belong to Satan's synagogue--those liars who say they are Jews but are not--to come and bow down at your feet. They will acknowledge that you are the ones I love."

George Soros is a globalist. The entire thread is self defeating. Hes anti-nationalist and anti-Israel. He wants global communism, like the kikes who are responsible for the 150 million.

Its a kike. Its a shill thread. Sage hide and most importantly - REPORT.

there are lots of different factions, just like we have. it's complicated. the torah is the written word (i.e., their bible), the talmud is the discussion about the torah, and your dedication to the religion will determine how far you study both. the orthodox jews - they focus on the torah and don't veer too far from that.

Oh the struggle of the christcuck.
Jews are bad
Worship jews
The mental gymnastics are at libtard levels.

They are not zionists, they just care for their own people and country. You're blinded by rage, you should direct that rage on those cucks from your colleges and the anti zionist jews which are traitors.

That man in starbucks is limited by race to see the world as a jew. Marx disparaged jews too. He also created in black and white a jew system of living. And its all the rage with jewish revolutionaries

actually, they're internationalists.

This. And globalists are mostly not even Jewish. Some are though

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ZIONISM WITH IN THE JEWS OWN COUNTRY (ISRAEL). HITLER WANT JEWS TO HAVE THERE OWN HOMELAND FOR THE ZIONISTS (HAAVAAR AGREEMENT) .

GLOBALIST JEWS LIKE SOROS ARE THE PROBLEM AND SO ARE ZIONIST JEWS WHO TRY TO INFLUENCE THE US TO SO ISRAELS WARS. THATS THE PROBLEM.

ZOG = ZIONIST OCCUPIED GOVERNMENT

FIGHT ZOG AND FIGHT GLOBALISTS. DO NOT FIGHT ZIONISTS IN ISRAEL WHO ARE MINDING THERE OWN BUSINESS. THEY DESERVE SELF-DETERMINATION AS WELL.

DONT BUY INTO THE GLOBALIST JEW TRYING TO PUSH YOUR ATTENTION AWAY FROM THEM

No, brother.

It is not about race. It's about religion.

Between now and 300 AD, you have 16 QUINTILLION grandparents. Dont fall for the trap which dooms this movement. Race realism is a trap.

>Start clarifying for the normies that's it's ZIONISM, NOT JEWS
it's both the globalists and the zionists you fucking retard. they are both a problem for similar, but different, raisins

Absolutely right

The Rothschilds. Which are the banker jews. Made isreal and are indeed the boogey man. They bow to the religious jews as money cannot buy satifaction or a life after death. Look at all the shill trying to split up our hate. They are performing a d.c on us in order to thunderrod our anger.

No
Sage

>Zionists are not even real jews
kike

Agreed to an extent. They have steadily expanded into neighboring territories over the years, and that is a problem.

Talmud Attacks Christians and Christian Books

Rosh Hashanah 17a. Christians (minnim) and others who reject the Talmud will go to hell and be punished there for all generations.

Sanhedrin 90a. Those who read the New Testament ("uncanonical books") will have no portion in the world to come.

Shabbath 116a. Jews must destroy the books of the Christians, i.e. the New Testament.

Dr. Israel Shahak of Hebrew University reports that the Israelis burned hundreds of New Testament Bibles in occupied Palestine on March 23, 1980 (cf. Jewish History, Jewish Religion, p. 21).

Yes! Stop supporting people like Heimbach, the kkk and skinheads. These movements belong in the past. It's not until now that we see sucessfull, and it's becuase we have reformed. Dont shoot yourself in the leg.

this, but also keep in mind that without foreign aid isreal is fucked and the zionists go bye bye. kill liberalism, the sword and shield of the kikes, and the jews will go extinct on their own

I think so

>Between now and 300 AD, you have 16 QUINTILLION grandparents
Most of those are accounted for by a far smaller group of people, who almost all lived roughly around where our ancestors lived just before the industrial revolution.

not a bad term to use, essentially globalist/internationalist

if you wanna call them jews at least call them fake jews

FAKE NEWS RUN BY FAKE JEWS

cmon guys let drop this jew shit im tired of being called a nazi for being right wing. we can still have the same (((opponents))) politically but lets just use a less generaliziing label. yes its true the jewish stereotype of them being greedy but greed doesn't mean you're pure evil.

the bible warns us of these satanists disgusing themselves as jews

these people are into spirit cooking and weird shit, do you really think that's a jewish thing to do? NO IT'S SATANIST but they cant say they're satanists in public so they use term jewish to describe themselves because they have the holohoax shield if they claim to be jewish

Fuck off shill

don't tell me what to do or say you fucking J E W

I dont give a Shit about Jesus the jew. I think that Palestine also deserves to exist.

No.

The Talmud is the original supremecist document. Any religious Jew following this satanic shit is culpable.

How does you ideology actually differ from old white nationalist? You can't disavow just because you don't like their aesthetic.

Zionists want to go back to their homeland in Israel and leave you alone, to leave you altogether. You should not complain too much about that. They tend to be right wing.

Internationalists are the ones I think you hate. They are fucking up many countries, and being Jews they are smart enough to do it pretty well. They are the ones following the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan.

And most Jews are normal people and haven't thought too much about these political issues.

I still don't get how Israel, these guys are always attacked by palestinians and butthurt muslims on a daily basis.

>"Zionist Jews are against Islam"

JUDAISM CREATED ISLAM, KIKE.

ST. AUGUSTINE->300 YEARS OF ANTI-JUDAISM REVERSED->CRYPTOKIKES/DONMĂ‹H INFILTRATE THR VATICAN->IMAGE

forget i even said zionist just use globalist or fake jew or satanist

those 3 terms are accurate

"all jews are bad" is not accurate

No they don't. They want to remain in powerful positions in your country to further Israel.

all jews get the rope