Why is the dream no longer possible anymore Sup Forums?

Why is the dream no longer possible anymore Sup Forums?
Why is everything being consumed by monopolies?
Why is it a crime for me to be white?
Why must our governments keep everyone under constant surveillance?
Why must our governments insist we pay taxes for foreigners to live off welfare and never get a job?
Why do I have to work in some sort of technical job instead of learning a trade?
Why is traditional family values being destroyed?
Why are they tearing down monuments of our past?
Why is the right to freedom of speech only granted to leftists?
Why must we conform to diversity quotas?
Why do I have to pay a TV license every year to listen to government propaganda?
Why am I called a racist and a fascist simply for disagreeing with the leftist status quo?
Why can't I live my life without leftist politics being shoved into my face?
Why must there be gay pride festivals every year for people to celebrate sodomy?
Why is it now wrong for me to worship my christian god?
Why can I no longer live in peace?
Why does freedom, no longer exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0yp7a7f3VGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IDK BUT THEYRE ASKING FOR IT GRAAAAAAARGHHH!!!!

help me please

When the election system favors those already in power, and change results in drama by the media, it is sometimes safer not to make change, but to accept it, and let people justify their government jobs such as surveillance or spending trillions on an aircraft that still doesn't exist. Also, please do not show Pepe on these forums at represents neonazis.

Just ignore everything, as it doesn't affect you anyways. Change isn't going to happen, and you will only notice if you look for it. Just don't care about someone being gay. Don't care about anything, just get less government. That's my political views.

tl;dr: no rescue stuck here forever death is a lie time is a circle

dreams are ded, what is real
halp

Don't worry, things will change.

Jews.

Now sort yourself out.

You know (((who))) is behind it.

i've tried to sort myself out. They celebrate sodomy more than they celebrate traditional christian culture

Jesus was right, the antichrist is here

There was this big war that weakened Europe called the Great War. It really fucked things up and allowed the Jews, who had been quietly accumulating power for centuries, to make a more open power grab in the form of communist revolutions, the Balfour declaration, and the subversion of both the central powers and triple entente, as both were horrifically damaged. Hitler and other like him tried to reverse this, but the Jews won that war. Now we live in the rotting carcass of a dead world, waiting for the last sparks of humanity to fade away. Once we are destroyed, the Jews will rule the planet for the rest of time.

I WANT IT TO STOP
WHY MUST THEY DO THIS
WHAT IS THERE FUCKING END GAME

Only the jew won world war two. (and one)

Let's organize a straight pride march

Dude. Find a woman. Have kids

A mongrelized humanity, with a sufficiently lowered IQ and cultural identity such that rebellion, even the thought of it, will be impossible. This is because they hate us due to their religion, but also because they have learned from historical regimes and how they have fallen. They know that every elite inevitably fails, but they believe they have figured out how to break that cycle and hold power forever.

youtu.be/0yp7a7f3VGw

She is the queen of pol

>Why is it a crime for me to be white
Literally try being a brown Muslim these days before you complain. You live the easiest, most comfortable life anyone can dream of by being white. The only criticism you get is for being too successful and powerful as a race. Try living life as someone like me who gets shit from basically everyone now and had to literally fight people and feel my life was under threat on more than one occasion. Having to hear the kind of stuff people whisper under their breath right in front of me. Getting stared down at airports or other public places. I understand why people would do these things though, because of all the shit that's been going on, but it's what I have to deal with even if I have no involvement or hate terrorists more than you do. The same way you always bitch and complain about people accusing you of things your ancestors did, you had no involvement in it and get shit from a tiny fraction of people and you can't handle it? Fucking kill yourself you pussy.

Devil worship.

This is the inevitable consequence. Just like it was under godless communism.

I had a woman. Sucked my resources and left me like a fucking mosquito.

>Why did I buy into all this Fox News white grievance propaganda?

>Why must our governments keep everyone under constant surveillance?

It's much worse than just this if this is what concerns you.

The world is going to start changing very rapidly in the coming decades, faster than it ever has before.

Hang on!

Literally the old NWO conspiracy stuff just instead of Illuminai it´s Mystery Babylon doing it. Kalergi is part of it and so is Albert Pike´s Third world war. Just google both and read for 15 min. Then listen to Protocols of the learned elders at youtube. Do some research, it really helps, mentally. Unless you overdo it and go insane of course. Good luck

FUCK ISLAM

Get the FUCK OUT OF A COUNTRY WHERE YOU DONT BELONG. I DONT FUCKING SEE ARABS BEING PERSECUTED IN ARAB FUCKING COUNTRIES ON THE SHEER FACT THAT THEY ARE MOTHERFUCKING ARAB.