German supermarket shows what out stores would look like without foreign products. Say no to racism!

German supermarket shows what out stores would look like without foreign products. Say no to racism!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TErazJoHfOw
youtu.be/yvNYGVJD7gA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe in Germany. We grow enough in the US for everyone.

We could produce everything on our own but it's cheaper to import stuff

>all of the processed brightly packaged bullshit is gone
>this is a bad thing

>takes photos of the "world foods" aisle
>takes photos of the "world beers" section
>surprised when there's nothing there

just normie tier propaganda, ignore it

So that explains the refugees!

Last time Europeans had shitty food, they built empires overseas. Are they trying to make you guys imperialists again?

For like two weeks, the people pick up on the niche and shit goes back to normal. Lots of people will end up rich over night and the economy will receive a significant boost.

Good job cucks, you sure showed them racists.

Wtf I love Venezuela now

>removes all items made in white countries besides Germany
>Take that racists!!

>Look how much we encourage our local farmers and producers!
I hope it will wake a few people up.

But doesn't this just show that more domestic manufacturing is needed?

At least now you know which brands to buy.

Geremy does it have many factories that produce plastic packaging which is what most groceries come in so if the grocery packages were not made in Germany the grocer decided to pull them as well.
It's all just propaganda

>many of our products are imported from other white countries because it's cheaper
>therefore we should let in millions of barbarous apes from africa each year, even if it will destroy us
adds up

The problem is different people living in another's land, not international trade.

>Supermarket makes political statement by not selling food.
Why though? Is virtue signaling really that important when deciding where to buy your necessities?

>you need to let ahmed in your neighborhood or else you can't enjoy tacos

Might be a leap in logic there.

>Germany can't support its native population in a single image

>imported food is documented and enters through customs

fine, treat them like food

Too bad cucks sold to foreigners, also too bad they have the retarded mentality that supermarkets are even needed. Having small businesses like butches and bakeries is much better than supermarkets.

Most people will virtue signal even at personal expense, and this scales up to institutions too

This, if there is anything the US doesn't need to import its food.

Isn't this bad? Isn't the best thing for a country to be self sufficient? I always try to buy American except luxury alcohol like absinthe.

>trade is the same as mass immigration

Oh no, no fucking bananas, import one million refugees into my country RIGHT NOW,

>Say no to racism!
You mean,
>Say no to communism!
Since this is literally what they got. Empty markets, bread lines.

ach du meine goette

das kann uberhaubt nicht wahr sein,

merkel, einmal schiessen, bang bang

Facism knows no age!

Do they not realize you can buy shit from people you hate? Saudi Arabia doesn't exactly have a sterling reputation around the world and yet we all love their oil.

If this company has stockholders and isn't a private company I would be seriously pissed that they would pull something this retarded just to show how liberal they are.

>brown eyes
I feel no nothing.

>sellout your people by dismantling your industrial base and shipping it over seas
>see goyim, you're extremely reliant on imported goods. You hardly produce anything domestically at all
>:(

This is just plain ridiculous.
When will this madness end?
Sooner or late something's gotta give.

couldn't give a fuck if all foreign products were removed, I would just pick from what is available. can't marketing / grocery jew , me.

All they need to eat according to merkel is the BBC

youtu.be/TErazJoHfOw

Day by Day a piece of whats left of the small piece of Germany after ww2 gets chipped away but always remember these things for the future

I think they are targeting kids.
he cartoon "the Nut Job 2" is like a
Marxist training video. At one point the Screen goes red and Black and the mouse looks like Antiffa
youtu.be/yvNYGVJD7gA

so basically it is showing how Germany should learn to be more self sufficient?

>not having foreigners in your country means you can't trade with anyone

>trading with foreigners is the same as hosting them on taxes

a-ok

>without foreign products.

Which means if there a war and imports are disputed you'll have massive food shortages.

We Americans can live off our body fat for weeks!

Looks to me like we rely too much on foreign imports and should start producing more locally.
Also get rid of the niggers.