Judge Freudenberg uses amazing nose to sniff out drugs

>Facing a charge of possession of cannabis wasn’t enough to stop 22-year-old from Hanover from turning up at court with a bag of weed in his sock. But he didn’t reckon on the judge having such a refined nose.

>During proceedings Judge Koray Freudenberg smelled something unusual in the air and asked the defendant whether he was carrying drugs. Serbuhan G. denied the accusation, but that didn't convince Judge Freundenberg, who asked a police officer to search him.

>It wasn’t the first time that Judge Freudenberg’s nose had helped him detect a weed-related crime. Roughly a year ago he was present at a police control when he noticed a young man walking down the street carrying a large rucksack. His nostrils started quivering on that occasion too. And after an officer searched the man, he was indeed found to be in possession of grass.

thelocal.de/20170823/judge-literally-sniffs-out-offender-who-attends-court-with-weed-hidden-in-sock

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AlTunJIeR3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((Freudenberg)))

what a retard why would you bring weed to court

Must have been a stoner in his youth.

LITERALLY THE NOSE KNOWS

>(((Freudenberg)))
The nose knows

I was impressed until I saw (((Freudenberg))). Kike honkers can pinpoint a penny by smell from 100 miles away.

The nose knows.
Criminals are stupid.

Addiction makes people do crazy things.

Fpbp

Also, Serbuhan sounds like some kind of shitskin for sure

Can he smell it inside titmilk too? IS THAT A COFFEE!? BAN ASSAULY STIMS! EVERYBODY DIES FROM THIS POWERFUL NARCOTIC! YOU! AND ALL THOSE AROUND YOU LET'S GO HAVE 48 BEERS!

>The Snout Leaves No Doubt

the memes are too real

So was he scentenced?

protecting his pharmaceutical stocks no doubt

fine use of tax money there, taking the property of citizens

>why would you bring weed to court
get stoned with the judge in his chambers while you talk about last weekend's chicken fight

yeah, that's what i thought, too.

He pleaded nostrilty.

this, after smoking for a year i can literally smell it sometimes when i'm walking past houses

>carlos_no.jpg

no one nose yet

>One Sniff and That's it.
>Nose of the kike fucks you in life
>Jew inhales sends you to jails
>Jew snorts means Tough courts
>Nose-Way Oy Vey

If ya
>SMEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL
what
the
>Jew