Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colegio_Americano_del_Noreste_shooting
gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Could a Deathnote kill all white people?

Makes you think: Why are anime characters always white?

Technically yes but you would have to know the name of every white person.

>He hasn't watched the most popular anime
Come on man

>School shooters are whi-

They won't point out that L is played by a black man. That is black washing

>The most popular anime

Is it really? Christ that's pathetic. The middle 714 episodes were terrible. Sword Art Online was way better.

>Plothole idiots Online
>Good

Come on dude

>SAO is a good anime
What the fuck are you? 12?
Watch some real men shit., Watamote
Also gurren Laggan

Holy shit, where was this?

Most spree killers are nonwhite

Mexico, some teenager shoot up his school
Funny thing, a post in Tacochan was posted one day before the incident with a guy saying "He'd been thinking about "it" and was sure it was a great idea"

Mexico

Monterrey, Mexico

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colegio_Americano_del_Noreste_shooting

It's a hell of a lot better than Death Note. Death Note is just 400 fucking episodes of the writers masturbating to how smart they think they are. At least SAO created a world worth dreaming about. Death Note has one single idea that's good for 8 episodes, then makes 392 more fucking episodes about it when the ideas already old.

>Cartoons
>Real men shit
Pick one you manchild. And gurren laggan was shit. The physics behind being able to throw a galaxy like they do in the finale is so retarded that it's unwatchable.

Only fags watch anime

Goon detected

Slide.

Same reason it's still okay to have blackface in anime. Nips are even more racist than we are.

they are making a mistake attacking anime. They come after our anime I will personally lead a firestorm that will make gamergate look like a PTA meeting.
>just want to watch anime and enjoy the fandom in peace please

huh

dave, mike, tom

thats like 99% of white guys dead.

Give me an example of a nonslide thread on the front page?

Because Japan isn't politically correct like the rest of the world. They do have black people time to time, pic related from very successful anime

white mass shooter

>having fun
>being an autist about peoples opinions of entertainment

Why you choose 2 user, why do you hate fun

it's almost like sand niggers are disproportionately predisposed to mass murder.

Meanwhile, in reality.
>2011 FBI crime stats
>Despite being 12% of the population, niggers committed over 50% of violent crime, including rape and homocide

nobody expects niggers in school in the first place

you have to write the person's first and last name while having their face in your mind, this stops you from killing the wrong john smith

Poor Avdol.
F

More black people die daily from black on black gang related violence but lets ignore that for the sake of this arguement

>Sword Art Online is better
What a faggot, watch Code Geass now thats a good chinese cartoon

not even top 1000

Feel bad for Chunks that took the first bullet.

My thought exactly. That kid probably really didn't deserve that. Looked like a friendly kid too

He said popular, not good

Looks like he hits the teacher with the 2nd shot. Probably wasn't even trying to hit the kid.

>No mention of Steins;gate
Sup Forums, I am dissapoint

Those two faggots that talked to him then left knew what was going to happen.

moeshit with an extra injection of weeboo references (akiba, neets)
it's enjoyable, for weebs, but don elevate it

Not sure why FMA:B got so popular.
Sure the old anime veered off in a weird direction, but I seriously thought it had a better tone and atmosphere.
Brotherhood felt corny at points even in serious moments.

The vast, overwhelming majority of school/public shootings perpetrated by whites (and some minorities as well) were on psychiatric meds. It's mental illness. And they happen once every 5 fucking years.

Meanwhile, nigger perpetrated shootings take across the country every MINUTE and it's done as a part of their "culture" which they routinely celebrate and glorify.

America would benefit enormously by ridding the country of niggers and sending them back to Africa.

Despite whiteys always going out and doing mass shootings, black people are still leading by 30% in the shooting other innocents to death department.

Because one happens approximately every half decade.

The latter happens approximately every half minute.

FAT KID LIVED, READ THE JEWPEDIA

gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

A list of all the mass shootings (4+ shot or wounded) across the US.

Go and click 10-20 of them ('View Source') and you'll notice just how many of them were perpetrated by niggers.

If it doesn't show the nigger's picture or name, or doesn't indicate the suspects were black, sometimes you can tell by the neighborhood or city it took place in (40% or higher nigger population).

Meanwhile a Muslim and an Asian have the top scores for mass shootings

Light is supposed to be smart

Japan is an all white country though. So I don't get it

Get on my level faggot.
Also diversity is strength in anime.
Japanese do diversity right.

>effectively kills millions of people by rescuing Griffith and causing the demon kingdom to rise
>"but muh diversity is good"

SENPAI had better character development and Brotherhood had a better ending. Just put the two together to get the anime you want. Still godly.

>White
>literally about Japanese people located in Japan

its weird when your classmates died at VT

>be mc
>get raped by bbc as a child
>get cucked by bff
>gf gets fucked so hard she went mind broke
>she bears bff's child

Democrats do have a long history of lynchings, mass murders, and terroristic attacks. Thanks for the redpill, OP, and kys.

>muh everything is the dark skin characters fault.
>the theme of the fucking series is that human kind doesn't even have free will because of the godhand that ties the strings of fate.

Sup Forums in a post.

>watch the news
>for the love of god dont look at the raw data and adjust for population size
Faggot.

I talked about this MONTHS ago when they first announced the live-action Deathnote with black L and you guys are only now realizing it

I just wish I could personally congratulate the guy who thought of casting L as a black person because it is fucking GENIUS. It just WORKS on SO many levels if you think about it.

1. Light (The white man) uses the Deathnote (metaphor for the Bible and Christianity since Shinigami are basically angels) to kill L (Intelligent and talented black people)
2. L is a black detective, trying to bring Light, a white criminal, to justice, but uses his White privilege (The Deathnote) to essentialy establish that there is a different justice for white people and prevent real justice from being served and killing L.
3. Light (White men) uses the Deathnote (US Criminal Justice System) to decide on his own who is a criminal and who isn't, who dies and who lives, and metes out cruel and unusual punishments to them.
4. Light (White men), gets put, undeserving, into a position of power and makes literal life-or-death decisions with almost no effort compared to L (competent people), an actual detective, who has to go through so many hoops and bureaucratic red tape just to even be able to arrest someone.

It's just so fucking BRILLIANT, my mind is absolutely blown right now, it's not even funny. It fully exposes the evil of white people in society.

Guts did everything in his power not to be cucked. Shit he is still trying to fight off the memories to this very day in the series. Fuck man Guts hits me in the feels every time.

retard tier posting my friend

Jesus one casting flaw and it turns into a whole SJW shitshow. Fuck Netflix. I had high hopes with Castlevania but man this is dog shit.

No (you)

>Griffith proves humans have actual free will by going against the prophesy.
>By extension, proving it was casca's fault for killing millions

It's not bad. Typically black people love to murder white people in real life and it's very interesting to see the favor returned in this fictional Death Note movie.

Whats this from?

If you hate "da whitey devil" move to South Africa, their well developed and I hear they hate whitey too!

>Griffith was predetermined to be the 5th member of the godhand.
>Casca was a victim circumstance.
>Wanting to blame the dark skinned character this hard.

She did what she had to do. She protected who protected her. Why blame the nigger? Griffith was the one to sacrifice everybody he knew and built.

Seriously?

I don't think so

Yes come after anime too and see what happens. We need another Gamergate

>be Casca
>see Griffith pointlessly killing thousands of people for his dream castle
>Griffith gets captured, ending his reign of terror
>"lol xD maybe I should save him"
>literally caused the age of demons

Damaged goods/Mind broken/NTR'd
and still wants her. Might as well kys