Should we allow homosexuals to adopt children?

Should we allow homosexuals to adopt children?

Other urls found in this thread:

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/
dx.doi.org/10.1037/dev0000228
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Patterson-Farr-Forssell-AppliedDevScience-Jul-2010.pdf
thefederalist.com/2015/03/17/dear-gay-community-your-kids-are-hurting/
christiantoday.com/article/research.points.to.genetic.element.in.homosexuality/35856.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If all homos are as good as those dads, why not?

Absolutely not.

t. Homosexual

No. Fags molest kids at alarmingly high rates.

Sam?

who's top?
I'd imagine Sam as being a power bottom.

Clearly no, that goes against traditional family values. Children who have gay parents are more prone to suffer from depression, they lack a strong paternal/maternal figure and have a higher chance of being gay themselves.
Allowing them to adopt is absolutely degenerate.

>he was a child star, but for all the wrong reasons
>...
>THIS SUMMER, Adam Sandler...

Yes but just the ugly ones.

Science on gays as parents:

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/

www.asanet.org/documents/ASA/pdfs/12-144_307_Amicus_%20(C_%20Gottlieb)_ASA_Same-Sex_Marriage.pdf

Farr, R. H. (2017). Does parental sexual orientation matter? A longitudinal follow-up of adoptive families with school-age children. Developmental Psychology, 53(2), 252-264.
dx.doi.org/10.1037/dev0000228

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Patterson-Farr-Forssell-AppliedDevScience-Jul-2010.pdf

Holy shit lol

no

We should allow NEETs to adopt lolis.

What are the stats of heterosexual parents molesting children again?

i bet we would take great care of them unironically, better than anyone

why is it so difficult for a single man to adopt a girl? we need good women in the world raised by good men, and good men today, are single

>why is it so difficult for a single man to adopt a girl?
What? How do you know? Did you try?

Since gender is a construct, existing on a spectrum, why don't they just go find a nice transwoman to fill the role.

Surely 'Caitlyn" can rent out /her/ womb.

Quick rundown.
I won't read all that shit nigga.

Gimme a basic gestalt famalam

i dont even want to try, I bet they put you on a pedo list, and imagine walking to the adoption place, all run by women probably, all looking at you like you are a monster just for being a good dude

Pretty fucking high. Most pedophiles literally just do it to get their kids so they can molest em.

that is sam hyde and charles carrol, they are apart of a comedy troupe called "million dollar extreme"

they aren't two gay dads as the pic suggests, they are comedians that mainly work on youtube, they had a show on adult swim but it got cancelled due to low ratings.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe you user.

most pedos are gay, so fuck you

Gays are equal to straights in parenting ability from what data we have so far.

That said, there are 0 studies that actually have followed a random sample of kids raised in gay, planned, stable families vs their heterosexual married equivalents.

also
>pretty fucking high

is not a number, KYS ASAP

Bullshit buddy. You're a single guy because you don't want to deal with anyone else's shit. They could understand wanting a son because you don't plan on having kids, but want your family name carried on. But a girl? The most pain in the ass of the sexes to raise because they're so fucking needy?

Lol. Give it a rest pal.

Well. Gays should be allowed to adopt.

Why would we be interested in girls?

This, my niece is so needy, my newphew was way more chill.

>they had a show on adult swim but it got cancelled due to low ratings.

I'm your first bite lol shitty b8 faggot

We should not allow homosexuals to breath let alone adopt children

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No. It is cruel to deprive motherhood from a child. Faggot != Mom

This picture smells like muffins papper and piss.

I found the original article, and it does not have that picture at all. I really wanted to believe.

>cancelled due to low ratings
bret gelman called. he wants his credit and you to buy his wife's pitch for 40k.
>tfw your second bite

No, a child should have a mother figure and a father figure. It's like what Gavin said, it's a good cop bad cop thing. You got to have the balance else the child will be all fucked up.

that kid is being raped 100 certainty

hell awaits you bastards, i am eager to go and have an eternity to see this scum suffer

Yes

holy shit look at that demon face on that kid what the fuck

no fucking way.

thefederalist.com/2015/03/17/dear-gay-community-your-kids-are-hurting/

I'd fuck Charls.

on a side note he is streaming live atm
on twitch /charlscarroll

omg i just realize if you change the first letters of sam and hyde you phonetically make his name ham side. Its his destiny to get fat.

Exactly. We need to encourage solid family structures, whatever their form.
Gay conservatives are the best conservatives.

>that flag
>ucla
>psychology

Wow I'm so surprised. A liberal shit show of a city/state finds that having fags for parents is a net positive.

Not even once.

I'm with this man on the issue

charls is the most wholesome man alive. do not sully his good name.

christiantoday.com/article/research.points.to.genetic.element.in.homosexuality/35856.htm

>84 comments
All of them saying "What the fuck?"

Take that blue-pill and shove it up your arse.

Fuck no! Homosexuals are 5 times more likely to be pedophiles

Is that Sam Hyde?

What is the likelihood for heterosexuals to be pedophiles?

A FUCKING LEAF

Statistics show all pedophiles are cis gendered straight white males.

No they are the human wreckage of shitty inhuman mums.

Having a dominant and sub set of parents is still way better than the kid being some accessory to a 45 year old woman who will only use it for social gains

Reality shows that 99.99% of faggots will look for the missing patriarchal component of their development in the bums and penises of unrelated males rather that beat their fucked up mums to death with a hammer like they deserve.

season 2 never

yes?

Only faggots say cis gendered. Shit, they probably considered all the homo catholic priests who pedo children as "straight men" in their studies.

I highly highly recommend you to read the English translation of novel 4 and 5. If you wished to be utterly crushed.

>panzersexual
Sure they did.

I knew one guy who was raised by two lesbian parents. He grew up to be heterosexual, a tae kwon do black belt, competed in the Olympics in the biathlon, and is now a practicing MD.

I'm just saying.

no, because their indoctrination of future gays is how they "reproduce" even though they can't have kids because of their hedonistic practices.

No.

Adoption should be illegal unless the child has no blood relatives able to look after it.

Sam and charls

Found the christfag. Your god does not exist, champ.

Please refrain from reasoning logically with the religiotards. It's very unfair.