Who's streets?

thats cute.

why are you not that cute on the streets?

just keep it online, seriously.

youtube.com/watch?v=GfuH4TlXu3E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EP88_mNK3-U&t=83s
sfgate.com/crime/article/based-stickman-kyle-chapman-faces-prison-11943171.php
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/black-or-white
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>niggers defending a thief
Nothing new was learned.

cool bro, you're ISIS now

lol

>WE WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU
>n-no u can't use cars that's cheating

All's fair, hun. I thought you wanted a fight?

>Violence is great!

>Violence is dandy!

>I love violence!

>PLEASE NO NOT THE FACE
lol

THATS MY FUCKING MEME
I MADE IT
at least giv credit

Tips:
>Include ANTIFA logo
>Be clear that the nazi is the woman/child/victim in the image

>we need pics of beat up jews to start using then we can really watch the fun begin.
Not like rabbis just girls and guys with hook noses. There is our Trump card :D

murder doesn't look good on tv

sorry

hey man, those were our punches

>Murder doesn't look good on TV
>Throwing firecrackers and rocks at cops does
m8

What's the most common issue with a Dodge Challenger?

The tranny got stuck!

About time you fucks produced a lul worthy meme.

everybody hate the police but normies welcome to 2017

ever heard of A.C.A.B?

>Normies are 90% of the population
Winning strategy you've got, roadkill.

You know we want you guys to punch him more, right?
Doesn't have to be a scat man next time either.

total hypocrite commie thug nigger faggots

when you shit on our constitution and our flag and make a hobby out of rioting, do you think any cop s or judges will give a fucking shit when you start getting wrecked on a grand scale?

we are 90% of the population

youtube.com/watch?v=EP88_mNK3-U&t=83s

Please like and share on social media to stop Drumpf!

>Our Trump Card

Like this?

you leave all your soldiers behind, that why you gonna lose. based stickman was your hero, you heard he got a criminal record and you moralfags abandoned him, calling him a nigger

sfgate.com/crime/article/based-stickman-kyle-chapman-faces-prison-11943171.php

??? just reposting from last bread

Am I actually retarded and didn't upload the image?

this smells like CIA astroturfing

>TFW Antifa took the bait

4D chess.

I thought it went unnoticed in the flood of pictures. My apologies.

dayum thats hardcore senpai, but not that time yet, after they do a national event it will be :D

we need normies to know what is going on and until something national happens their too distracted by Ke$ha and Kim kardashians ass sadly T_T

Bump

even republicans are turning antifa lol

Haha, this is getting really dark. Here's another bump for you.

The ones with children are retarded, and completely undermining what you're trying to do. It goes too far and so doing exposes it for what it is.

Whoever came up with the idea to use child abuse pictures is a fucking moron, or trying to fuck this up.

Grow a brain and stop it.

This made me chuckle.

its human basic instinct to protect children hence the imagry and that ANTIFA harms men, women, children, the elderly, they have no line they havent crossed and their blood is on your hands rabbi

>war of idol-ism
How much cock do you suck on a regular basis? You claim to be an Anarchist. But you do nothing but follow herds.

>taking domestic violence pictures and turning it into pro-antifa ads

That's an excellent tactic.

>Grow a brain

that a big request from people doing the seig hail salute and driving american citizens with cars on national tv

terrorists (antifa) deserve to be the victims of terrorism

We are having fun pushing you so far left that you alienate everyone else. Keep going, Obama's push Left brought us Trump, I CANT WAIT to see what Newton's 3rd will bring us from you LARPing basement dwelling shenanigans. Just keep pushing the envelope for us would ya?

>Just keep pushing the envelope for us would ya?
CNN and the mainstream news does the work for us, but its fun to try and stir the pot a bit every now and then to keep it going.

Not your streets, faggot! You don't even pay taxes.

see, we anarchists, we dont need a boot to lick. left enough for us will be this

No, you fucking retard.

The idea is to get people to believe that antifa actually condones violence against women in order to discredit them. The idea that they'd condone violence against white right-women is genuinely believable, so it works.

Nobody would ever believe they would condone violence against children, children don't have political opinions for starters, so all it does is expose the meme as the Sup Forums ruse it is.

If you can't understand how you're undermining what you're trying to do, you're a fucking brainlet. Actually, you clearly are a brainlet already, so go ahead and fuck up what was potentially a good idea because you aren't intelligent enough to understand how Psy-Ops actually work.

>durrr but its natural 2 wan 2 protec chilren wich halps ppl git madd!!!1

Fuckwit.

>If you aren't one of us you're one of them
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/black-or-white
ayy lmao

reeeee rabbi... you inbred genetics are why you will never understand the family unit and why it confuses you.

So....what is this supposed to do?

>Nobody would ever believe they would condone violence against children, children don't have political opinions for starters
derp, forcing hormones, marxist teachings on children, transgender reading on kids as young as 4.... sheesh rabbi your really going all out, now recoil back into your rats nest.

Uhh, isn't that violence on women?
So you condone a man punching a woman if she is a nazi? Can you trust a man's claim?

What if we spread this and people start punching girls, and claim they were nazis?

.-

Quit blocking the street you faggots. I have no sympathy for any of you.

Convince them to escalate.
spread #ShootaNazi or #KillaNazi
Only when they start killing peacefull protesters will the fire rise.

+

Even most of the normies hate (((CNN and the mainstream media))).

Them shilling for your shit ideologies isn't going to help.

-

>Them shilling for your shit ideologies isn't going to help.
it matters, all of it matters.

>you leave all your soldiers behind, that why you gonna lose. based stickman was your hero, you heard he got a criminal record and you moralfags abandoned him, calling him a nigger
>sfgate.com/crime/article/based-stickman-kyle-chapman-faces-prison-11943171.php

You abandoned the bike lock faggot.

He's gonna get his shit pushed in extra deep in prison.

everybody knows thats its the alt-rigth who is anti feminist and wants woman to be in kitchens

hahaha you know whats funny, when we were preparing the memes i thought the children angle was a little extreme.. then i went over to twitter and saw the aclu tweet with a white toddler and the vitriol directed towards a fucking baby and now i think the violence against white children would work better than violence against women.

:;

Most their supporters have autism, thus we're creating a mental image that this is a righteous thing to do/ surface believers of such actions.
This will generate chatter behind the scenes. That will undoubtedly surface in the real world. Further discrediting their 'cause'.

You sir are a Faggot.
We don't want them in kitchens. They belong in kitchens.

Fake! they aint chomping out

>reeeeee rabbbi reeeeeeeeeeee
>everyone that disagrees with me is a jew!!!

...seriously, fucking kill yourself.

untermensch like you are the reason why the right will lose.

we didnt abandoned him in the least, he has a donation fund. and he's not going inside, white collage professor with a lawyer that he is. every american judge knows whatup,

>thus we're creating a mental image that this is a righteous thing to do
they already attack people violently, they dont need an image, their brainwashed puppets is what makes it fun, they literally believe anything as long as you use the right buzz words and ideology.

oy vey rabbi, shouldnt you be burning down a holocaust museum somewhere or something to play the V card?

checked
but kesha's ass? gross

I saw that too, and the ACLU thing is actually backfiring against shill leftists.

So yeah, your first impulse that it was too extreme was right, and you got the exact wrong lesson from the ACLU shit.

meant just their sosh media in general, its what normies spend almost all their down time on.

It didn't matter for Hillary Clinton.

fpbp. Nazis talk shit on the internet but are cowards irl, I've beaten up one a few months ago with my boys (I'm native) and the pussy begged for mercy like a coward as we punched him senseless.

I'm a confirmed Catholic, and I've met like 2 jews in my entire life.

The difference between you and me isn't religion, it's that I have an IQ about 40 points higher than yours, and I understand the role of believability in Psy-Ops.

Meanwhile, you have no idea what a Psy-Op is and you probably wet the bed on a nightly basis.

When are you faggots going to show up in Houston?
We waited for you at Hermann Park, we were 1500 strong.
Thirty of you faggots showed up, ditched your costumes and ran away with your tails tucked in.

Thoughts?

i just don't understand why we can't have our race war already.

thats a jew user, race baiting all that is always jews, dailystormer run by jews, its always jews.

all to distract you from the one race that is the enemy.

Sup Forums absolutely BTFO

i'm glad i only come here to shitpost and don't take any of this nazi larping shit seriously

Lay off the listerine Chief Lies On Line

classy!

Somebody please make a gif out of that video of the girl who gets thrown on the couch and has shit beat out of her by a kang.

If you've seen it you'll know what I'm talking about.