CHINKS BTFO

damn and we thought they'd be a super power by 2020...

thesun.co.uk/news/4306538/chinese-kids-are-too-fat-and-masturbate-too-much-to-join-the-army-government-claims-adding-theyre-going-blind-from-fiddling-with-their-phones/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tUs6TT5Wbgk
military.com/military-fitness/coast-guard-fitness-requirements/coast-guard-basic-pft
youtube.com/watch?v=KYNn-jzFaYk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well at least the chinks acknowledge it. Western countries are the same but we just ignore it.

define too much

i could fly a drone and destroy whole cities while jerking it to anime EZ

America isn't lacking soldiers potato nigger.

Lies..they are fit.

However they ARE inexperienced in the art of war, altogether.

Never believe the words of a communist, ever!

Well, we just call our obese masturbators "reservists" and everything is good.

yet. If a real war broke out do you think all those fat hipster faggots are going to be able to pick up a rifle and march with 60lbs of gear?

Lul, there's no chance they can hit our fap numbers

China is in a lack of young Chinese people because of the Han genocide.
China is experienced in the art of war tho, you amerinigger.

>Chinks BTFO

Our fucking military is full of a bunch of pussies at least the chinknese are man enough to tell the weak links they aren't good enough

military.com/military-fitness/coast-guard-fitness-requirements/coast-guard-basic-pft

>absolutely embarrassing

No, our military is right and ready to go, you're thinking of faggot civies this, who can't even hold a gun properly

>coast guard
What is, cherry picking?

The idea of China as anything other than a regional power borders on comical.

There hasn't been a country this contained and surrounded by people they've pissed off since post-WW1 Germany. Not even Communist Vietnam likes the Chinese. They win the Vietnam War, and then go right back into the USA's sphere of influence just because China is such a stupid fucking autist. Their only allies are North Korea and Pakistan, which is basically like being allied to a rabid dog and a backstabbing rat. They boast the world's largest land army, but lack any capability to send that army anywhere else in the world. It's more for population control than anything else, and a way to indoctrinate the youth into the communist party. When they have border skirmishes with the Indians, they are reduced to throwing rocks and sticks at each other like two tribes of gorilla screaming at each other across a shallow stream. They are so underprepared for an actual war - in training, in equipment, in doctrine, in technology, in economy, and in logistics - that they can't even fucking intimidate Taiwan and Japan properly. A fucking disarmed nation like Japan gives zero shits about taunting the Chinese, as they know that they are the original paper tiger.

It's long been a meme that China is rich and powerful, but they've long since blown through their load of cash reserves. There's serious talk of a real estate collapse, ending with a Japanese style depression and 'Lost Decade'. Only, unlike Japan, it'll probably result in a Civil War.

>Kazakhstan and Russia are only fictional countries.
Ok.

Meh, sounds like hyperbole to me.

I am a chink. I know that nobody in China wants to fight. We may get into war in Korea 60 years ago but it won't happen again. The western world just organize together and embargo China for several months. China will collapse itself.

well to be fair, Kazakhstan kinda is a fictional country and only exist in russia's imagination

People die in a war user, if you don't replace the people that die, your army loses man power. And guess what? The ones who are going to remplace them are not very competent.

>mfw China collapses in on itself, indirectly crashing the western economy with no survivors

You have trannies, faggots and quite a bit of women in your military though.

jesus, with that mentality your worse than the amerilards kids being more than 70% being unfit for service. atleast americans are brainwashed into fighting

aren't you polacks pro americucks?

Their last war was in 1911, not exactly weathered for the tech wars Americans have endured consistently over the last 100 years...and during the centuries of European domination, countries like France handed their panfaces back to them you shit for brains. So to clarify for your peabrain.

but all you do in the army IS masturbate

i fucking watched Jarhead

The Russians and Chinese have never gotten along, at least as well as you're implying due to Chinese ethnocentrism

When the Russians sent agents to help Mao with the communist revolution he sent the fuckers back, because they weren't Chinese
At best, Russia and China are reluctant allies due to circumstance
This is true, but it'd never happen unfortunately

>nobody in China wants to fight
I want to.

Men have a lot of plasticity. It wouldn't take that long to get them into fighting shape. I wish everyone would stop exaggerating.

>Their last war was in 1911
Ok cya in Korea

If an Invasion comes it will be from the coast there can't be no weak links

>Unironically implying our Navy, which is better equipped to deal with such a scenario, wouldn't do anything to stop such an invasion

Is it ok to jerk off to your gf/wife, or is that "degenerate?"

at least they acknowledge their problem. that means they are planning on doing something with it. American solution would be lowering the bar and let literally mentally ill people in

youtube.com/watch?v=KYNn-jzFaYk

Every Chink student goes 1 year military preparation. there is at least 4 times more Chinks than Burgers. They've got from absolute 0 to world power in one generation, so they might be more powerfull now then you could expect.

I've thought about this if we ever went to war with chinks. Obviously it doesn't take much to pull a trigger but chinks are obviously inferior physically. Then again the japs in ww2 were like 5 feet tall. Still I feel like they would get btfo

This is true
However, I still maintain that China is a paper tiger

It's okay to jerk off into your GF/Wife

Everyone masturbates and eats too much in the current age.

We still have the advantage in terms of equipment, both in quantity and quality.
We've essentially adapted the 3 power principle for the modern age and put it on steroids, where we are able to to surpass both chinks AND Gopniks combined in terms of sheer equipment.
Additionally, our military also has more men with battlefield experience, per our endless wars

No, I am a Chink student and I never heard about that.
The only advantage of China is her industry, and the short coastline.
Maybe Chinese abroad can be also considered as an advantage.

We usually pick the side that offers the highest amount of gibs.
We get fucked by every single US president though. They offer to drop visas during every elections to grab them ~10 milion votes. Then they forget about it until the next election.

Every time man. I just want to visit the US once without paying literally half of my wage for the visa.

good look replacing your soldiers when they die ..

What? That sucks man, Poles are Unironically one of my favorite groups of people. I'd trade our beaners for you guys in a heartbeat, not to mention the neighborhoods your diaspora makes are top tier

It is impossible for us to win America.
Supper power is just a meme.
You may also find that China never dare to challenge America's real bottom line.

From my personal experience in China, government never brainwash us to be ready to fight. Many people even don't give a shit to government. They just focus on their own business and career.

>when the die
Drones don't die

Why replace what you can fix and improve?

>Additionally, our military also has more men with battlefield experience, per our endless wars
War on Terrorism is not like War on Chinks, Arabs don't know how to repair tanks, build bridges and fly aircraft, we Chinks do.
Have to admit you Ameniggers will win if the war breaks now.
But I believe, not in the future, just because of internal stability.

>it's long been a meme that China is rich and powerful
"wah wah China is screwing us in trade and taking away our manufacturing jobs"

>blown through cash reserves
>real estate collapse
>depression
>incoming civil war
Pretty accurate description of the situation in the US tbqhwyfampai

You know that people in China do not really own their country. Every things are decided by several slanted-eyed old asses. We people cannot control everything. I do not agree with government in many issues but nobody give me a shit and I cannot vote. Therefore it is quite hard for us to feel the passion to get into a war for China. I do not care the country and race issues. I just want to get good education and find a good job here in America and benefit the society where I live in.

>Their last war was in 1911
>t.Pajeet

EVERY INDIAN SHOULD BE KILLED

I think the US is second to none in terms of excessive masturbation and our military is just fine. So I don't know what this is about.

Based Chang

Yeah pretty much. The U.S is fucked if we don't get our shit together. A big military will only be able to help you so long as the economy isn't shit.

Go enrich your racial mixed evil Society.

>coast guard defends against naval invasions

What an idiot

>he thinks Russia would side with China against the US instead of trying to help the USA atomize China so they can at least get some puppet states out of them

China has been eyeing chunks of Siberia for a long time, and has been illegally sending people over the border into Eastern Russia to create a thoroughly CHINK'd population there. Russia knows perfectly well China is not their friend, and the only reason they even pretend to be is for the sake of standing up to the USA.

China will be Balkanized and Russia will be very happy with this.

Honestly I'm not surprised, all that toxic shit in their air and food must really fuck with their genes and health in the long run so badly that it makes our FDA seem like they're actually doing a good job, country side chinks uneffected by the rapid development and pollution are probably the most qualified to serve the army. How many more generations of estrogen poising do you think it will take for all of the Chinese citizens to turn into qt traps?

Sure "mate"
Your country is chinkized though, I am pretty sure China would do a good job on kebab removing next year.

What part of WEAK LINK do you niggers not understand

Fake and gay it's a trap and they want us to attack

>doesn't know about the sino-Russian conflict
Russia hates China because both are rivals for a superpower position and are regional rivals as well. It's a fucking meme people push that Russia under Putin would side with China. I'd even be willing to wager they'd assist if sanctions against them were lifted.

army reserves lmao

Literally a third of their Training is spent on spewing communist shit anyways. None of em, even the older ones, are fit to fight. China is a more successful North Korea. But still a shithole and the Jew of Asians.

I honestly believe 1 angloid is worth 100 chinks on the battlefield. When one chink freaks out they all freak out, they're like pigeons.

Most chinese youth are actually myopic.

Wait a minute, China's state run press ran this article? Holy shit their ready to go towar now.