bump

take a bump!

youtube.com/watch?v=_xf4urgGANQ

Bump.

I did
nobody gives a fuck

Wots a shill?

>stop replying to criticism against Trump
>keep posting non-happening larper faggot shit and sucking Trump dick unconditionally
>throw your integrity into the garbage can and become sheep

bump

There are 200 threads on pol at every given time on average, the average stay time is between 20 minutes (when busy) to 35 minutes (when slow) before archived. Sometimes its 9 minutes (if no comment, when busy/slidey) before archived.

Most users likely do not scroll to the later pages so once a good thread gets to page 3,4,5, an influx of crap threads will quickly push it into obscurity.

Bump
If you absolutely have to drop a Redpill.
Put sage in the options.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Bump

Yes bump again, goddammit..... there is nothing sweeter than a shill post with 0 replies

Good point good post.

This.

There are boards where we attack. And there are (((boards))) where we 'defend'.

Attack, attack, attack.

bump

s

It's hilarious. These faggots waste so much of their time here with their sad excuses for shitposting, and nobody here even gives a shit.

bb

don't get distracted by thei racist words, continue to fight!

fuck your safe space you delicate snowflake. blumbf is a pedophile

its intentional muddy the waters, posion the well, effort.

bump

11-58 normie within premises; all units code 6.

My opponents are potentially so correct and powerful we must continually make sure they cannot coherently speak to each other

Too many /ourguy/ posters get engaged with them though and waste their own time. Look, they even started spamming this thread and people are replying.

bump

bump

Yeah, obviously all Antifa wants is a reaction. Why give them what they want most?

because they also have their own bump their threads, and then people who use pol as if it is buzzfeed discuss the content there

bump.

Test:
The Gulag Archipelago
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Gulag Archipelago
Gulag Archipelago.jpg
Author Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Original title Apхипeлaг ГУЛAГ
Translator Geneviève Johannet, José Johannet, Nikita Struve (French)
Thomas P. Whitney (English)
Country France
Language Russian
Publisher Éditions du Seuil
Publication date
Published in English
Media type Print (Hardback & Paperback)
ISBN 0-06-013914-5
OCLC 802879
Dewey Decimal
365/.45/0947
LC Class HV9713 .S6413 1974
The Gulag Archipelago (Russian: Apхипeлaг ГУЛAГ, Arkhipelag GULAG) is a book by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn about the Soviet forced labor camp system. The three-volume book is a narrative relying on eyewitness testimony and primary research material, as well as the author's own experiences as a prisoner in a gulag labor camp. Written between 1958 and 1968, it was published in the West in 1973 and, thereafter, circulated in samizdat (underground publication) form in th

Soviet Union until its appearance in th

Russian literary journal, Novy Mir, in 1989, i

which a third of the work was published ove

three issues.[1]

GULag or Gulág is an acronym for the Russian term Glavnoye Upravleniye ispraviteln

trudovyh Lagerey (Глaвнoe Упpaвлeни

Иcпpaвитeльнo-тpyдoвых Лaгepeй), or "Chie

Administration of Corrective Labour Camps"

the bureaucratic name of the governing boar

of the Soviet labour camp system, and b

metonymy, the camp system itself. The origina

Russian title of the book is Arkhipelag GuLag

the rhyme supporting the underlying metapho

deployed throughout the work. The wor

archipelago compares the system of lab

camps spread across the Soviet Union with

ast "chain of islands", known only to those wh

were fated to visit them.

Since the dissolution of the Soviet Union, The
ulag Archipelago has been officially published and since 2009 included in the high school program in Rusdd

We can spam Antifa posts with this type of comment... let me refine the technique first though...

this is just the new reality of pol, just take over whatever thread you please, its not like their arguments work just because its their thread, in fact their threads may be more effective at highlighting truths. I hope they come to infinite chan next

as long as you sage

>Get to work pol
8ch net/pol/res/10404804.html#10405484

its not about arguments, its sliding threads to archive, sliding threads to back pages, and making it difficult for Sup Forums users who could potentially benefit from knowing certain information, and potentially coherently gather and discuss certain things, from doing so.

precisely, a single Sup Forums board just isn't capable of dealing with the amount of volume Sup Forums gets. The velocity has picked up and it's less organized, just need to adapt to it because fuck they are persistent.
>some gook proverb about the river flowing around the rock

Well its a question of, is there anything that a general number of pol users should be focusing on attempting to accomplish. If not, it does not matter if pol users look at 100 blacked threads a day or 100 redpill threads. It is a matter of what is the point of coming into contact with what information. What are goals if any. There appears to be little political attempts here and there, like alt right antifa stuff, this # attempt with the 'punch a nazi', stuff like this. I guess that is pols purpose? I guess there is an actual political conflict, and there are real stakes? And its small minority of citizens vs small minority of citizens attempting to shape the minds, hearts and souls of the majority?

just leaving this here

youtube.com/watch?v=pD59nWEi4GI

BUMP

you're a terrorist

Shitposting is an integral part of imageboard culture and the only reason the effortposts get any audience.
Shills will be gone within the week like usual so calm down faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=WoLuDhuHZ_Q

i shall shitpost as i see fit

t. ignoramous and/or shill

>my legion of 50 or 100 or 200 or 1000 or so shall get paid to shitpost as my bosses see fit

if you are not paid and you make a ton of bad threads, everyone would still hope people do not respond to them, equally as if you were paid

bored of pees!

is this 3d ?

Have a new bump. You are right. If we focused on information, as well as good threads like the ones that deal with Western Art and culture, antifags would go away

Bump

auggie!

>is mad at influx of new shitposts
>does nothing about /ptg/ and other generals
fuck off

bitch is 4/10 tops

There are 200 threads on pol at every given time on average, the average stay time is between 20 minutes (when busy) to 35 minutes (when slow) before archived. Sometimes its 9 minutes (if no comment, when busy/slidey) before archived.
Most users likely do not scroll to the later pages so once a good thread gets to page 3,4,5, an influx of crap threads will quickly push it into obscurity.

its sliding threads to archive, sliding threads to back pages, and making it difficult for Sup Forums users who could potentially benefit from knowing certain information, and potentially coherently gather and discuss certain things, from doing so.

funny pic and situation

so only slide threads are the problem and the quality of the threads
fuck off
shitposts are shitposts and frequency determines not quality or need for attention
i am a long term Sup Forums user and i enjoy the fact that faggits here that want trashy generals are pissed because their shit is getting slid
maybe if you homos fight it out the rest of us can go back to having discussions

bump this shit

YES

THIS

i've been making many more threads since Charlottesville

TAKE BACK THE BOARD!!!

There are 200 threads on pol at every given time on average. 200. At any given time on average, what percentage of those do you think are worthless?

Archive: Displaying 9,123 expired threads from the past 3 days. How many of those do you think are absolutely worthless pointless garbage shit?

Oh yea, the other point of all the bait slide threads is to make sure the archive (and board) is always 99% shit .01% the needle in the shit stack

I literally just come here to shitpost.

also i've been using filters since

i don't see 30-40 threads at any given time just filtering out basic troll thread posts like

>*sips tea*
>*breathes in*
>defend this
>Sup Forums BTFO

this right here. I think half of the threads are Sup Forums regulars. I've seen people in other boards bragging about fucking with Sup Forums, so maybe it's not always outside folks. Has this board ever been devoid of shitposting? and another problem I've noticed is how do you get people from falling for bait? no matter how many of these counter-shill threads are made, there's always a few dumb fucks who want to argue with trolls.

At this point I don't give a fuck anymore, I have fun with shill threads, but tend to pay more attention to threads I care about by browsing the catalog.

*blocks your path*

if you are not paid and you make a ton of bad threads, everyone would still hope people do not respond to them, equally as if you were paid

>Has this board ever been devoid of shitposting?
Yes, it used to have normal levels of shitposting, on par with other boards, think within the range of 5% maybe. But every happening brought in more outside newfags and eventually paid shills. The shill floodgates opened during the 2016 campaign and it's only been getting worse. It's painfully obvious if you've lurked here even not very often over the last 18-24 months.

The shills are really obvious too, then don't engage in conversation, they just spam their shit. I doubt most of them use the vanilla website, I suspect they have a custom console or API or whatever and they just get the thread number to spam from their supervisor. They may not even see the actual responses to them, which is such a fucking waste of time to respond to their threads and posts. Yet many anons still do instead of doing something more productive.

Bump

Rome wasn't built by a single post. Keep doing God's work.

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

I am so sick of every one pissing and shitting all over this board
Have a GOD DAMN FUCKING BUMP!

And another bump

gotta love the ol'
>1 post by this ID
OP