DRUMPF BTFO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHA

DONT PRETEND LIKE YOU DIDNT VOTE FOR HIM AHHAHAHA

>tfw you change your opinion when presented with new information

What a fucking retard, if only he clung to a dead ideology that has failed at every turn.

I don't see anything wrong with this you fucking nip

America will always stand with the people of Israel.

I don't understand the issue? Did you post the wrong picture?

OP is, as always, a faggot.

How is this a bad thing?
Genuinely curious. Imo he is right, what is the U.S gaining by doing that stuff?

What's to laugh at here?

What seems to be the problem here, good sir?

DRUMPFL FRUMPL TEW SCEWWWWWPS????????????????

This week trump recommited to Afghanistan and is sending even more troops

Another promise broken and another backflip by cheetofuck

Flood shill. On the day of the rope I will personally make your noose.
Remember anons sage in the options.

Trump is a idiot. Impeachment must come. Jeb 2020

same could be said of his own nation

SHRUMPF!

This is honestly really funny. Trump simply can't stop making shit up. Does anyone actually believe this congenital liar on anything?

he is a jewish puppet

Don't try and defend this bollocks.

>5+ year old tweet

Gotta guard those CIA opium poppies, goyim, (((Trump))) knows best

he kept half of the promise, they are not paying for infrastructure no more. just killing isis

I find it funny you come here to bantz about this when you and people like you are the biggest useful retards for warmongering globalists yourselves. I don't think I've ever seen a more retarded ideology. Even the ancaps are smarter than you morons.

sage

T.
LIVES
UNDER
A
ROCK
LMAO

That's pretty much the same as he said last night when he said the days of nation building are over, it's time to kill bad guys.
No one wants to be there anymore, but nothing good would come from a power vacuum in Afghanistan.

What the fuck is he thinking

Ebin lulz to be had watching Drumpf dick riders feeble attempts to defend further embarrassments to the presidency.

>civilian drumpf was right about getting out of shitholeistan
>"I'll MAGA by ignoring the establishment!"
>president Drumpf bends to the will of the establishment at every turn, has accomplished none of the campaign promises
Inb4 obstructionists! If the people wanted this crap to pass it would. Can't put perfume on a pig you inbred

OBAMA DOESNT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK HES DOING HES SHILLING FOR THE GLOBALISTS!!!! POPPY SEED FIELDS CIA!!! WARMONGER, MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX!!!

>drumpf becomes president

U-UM.... WEL... UH,... NEW INFORMATION!!!

Why are you posting Tweets that are over five years old? Faggot.

>Gotta guard those CIA opium poppies
The irony is that the Taliban forced Afghan farmers to grow opium to fund their jihads. When the Americans arrived, there was more economic freedom, more capitalism and no oversight on those farms.

Post with your actual flag faggot

triggered? need a safe space? did i commit a thought crime? not politically correct enough for you? sorry your a special snowflake and can't view tweets

How's Bernie's presidency goi-

Oh. Too soon? Yeah, prolly still too soon for a sad lil' guy, huh? Now, if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go enjoy our President. Mmm, it's nice not being an uneducated city retard. Please post more butthurt!

>inb4 skapa perp! da newz sez i'm smart! perpa derp!

How's Bernie's bank fraud investigation going, btw? Weird how you never hear about that in the news, huh lil' sadders?

Sounds like nation building... Trump said we're there to kill the taliban fuck nation building. Nice bait but fail.

>communist supporting bernie
hahahahahaha what world do you live in, i don't vote for liberals cucklord

i wonder what other views and opinions of his changed when "new information" was presented

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

Funny how mods have too much cheeto finger dust to figure this out.

Hahahaha drumpf cucks
>muh sooper secwet information
>I promise I'm not just another good goy kike puppet I swear it!

Just admit you faggots got tricked again. Do you really fucking believe ((they)) would let him win the election if they didn't want it?

God damn blue pilled literal nigger brains.

Fuck trump, I didn't vote for that retard. However, "BLUJJPMPJFPJDFPUJPFDFP BTFOOOOO" is clearly a bullshit bait thread as is every other post you have made. 1/10.

WAAAA WAAAA! TRUMP GOT CRITICIZED! MODSSSS! MODSS!! DELETE THIS NOW WAAAAa!!!!!!!

autism speaks. Thanks for proving my point.

NOOOO! NOT DRUMPF! WHY!!! WAAAA! MODS!!!

Perhaps additional troops is the easiest way to get out? He knows more than we do.

Good. We should have stopped funneling money into that country a long time ago. I hope he cuts of all the others too. We aren't responsible for their shit infrastructure and economy. A lot of that money just get funneled into groups that actively fuck all that shit up anyways.

>he lives under a rock
>doesn't know what the OP is implying
>doesn't know he just accidentally BTFO himself

hahaha this retard doesn't know drumpf just sent more troops and literally just BTFO himself

>build the wall make mexispics pay hurr!
>cannot be done Donald, sorry.
>k den too bad I guess
perfectly valid.

i wonder how many /po/ regulars are registered voters that marginalized themselves by casting single votes in lieu of memeing fantasyland into reality

oh, and..

>lock her up!
>YEAH LOCK THAT BITCH RIGHT UP !!!
>nah we don't care anymore lol
>uuh.. right, ok
>*silence*
checks out.

He had a history of flip flopping and there was no shortage of people to point this out, he even donated more money to the Democrats than to the Republicans.

But he was just too alpha.

What is wrong with this?

If US or any other country wants to give assistance to afghanis, give them what they want, waht the people are asking for it.

98% of them dont want schools and roads? Find the 2% that do and aid them, send them money and resources and let their build their communities

nice double reply faggot.
>2017
>trying this hard

I didn't know Syria and Afghanistan were the same fucking country.

Leaving Iraq fucked that place up even more.

At least he's not nation-building anymore.

He said we need to get us out of Afghanistan, but he also said we need to deal with Islamic terrorism, and Afghanistan/Pakistan are a hotbed of terrorism, and Pakistan has fucking nukes you absolute ideologue. Obama would not even SAY the words "Islamic terrorism." Nobody expected Trump to just pull troops out of Afghanistan immediately. He is trying to make for a swift and decisive victory against the Taliban. It's not like he's starting a new war.

>tfw you you still see posts every other day, "Hillary will be indicted tomorrow"

The investigation is still underway. People surrounding her are getting throw into hot water left and right. Just because the judicial process is slow does not mean it isn't happening.

Unless you have your eyes glued to CNN it has been said several times over that the wall will be paid by Mexico INDIRECTLY. The RAISE act it will help us save millions, if not more, in taxpayer money that instead of going to spics (who often send that money to Mexico) can go into funding the wall.

>CNN
>flag
Wow, I can't believe people actually took that post seriously.
Sage this. Even an autist like I can't cope with this retardation.

invading Iraq fucked up Iraq, at least fucked it up beyond how fucked it already was.

.. and, it's a bingo! Right here:
kæk

HAHAHHA OP HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH SYRIA NICE MENTAL GYMNASTICS RETARD YOU BTFO YOURSELF CUT AND DRY

>The investigation is still underway. People surrounding her are yabble yabble argh wargh blargh
so.. he was gonna lock her up, then he said "nah I ain't gonna lock her up pff don't care anymore" and now she's gonna get locked up anyway?

das sum fine 67th dimensional rope skipping there, user.

He's 100% right.
Fuck those people.

hahahahahhaha THIS KEKISTAN FLAG DOESN'T KNOW HE JUST BTFO HIMSELF SINCE TRUMP ANNOUNCED MORE WAR IN AFGHANISTAN.

This thread was a great trap. It really shows the ignorance and blind trust they have in trump

>literally parroting

Change flag retard. Intervention is intervention.

it's a tweet from 2012, user. Just today, he announced that he will intensify the military presence and actions in Afghanistan.

ffs Kukistan, sort your shit out.

Oh, hello.

Say what you want about ANY group on the left, but kekistan t_d redditors really make you guys like like complete fucking retards lmfao

"Stop it, get some help." - Michael Jordan

Kek

>we should leave afghanistan as we are building roads/schools for them and they hate us
>we should send more troops to afghanistan to kill those faggots
yes it was obviously a contradiction

But it does have to do with Syria when thats where the fucking troops you have a hard on about are going. The funding and troops are getting pulled from Afghanistan, which is separated from Syria by two countries.

You do realize that you have a post ID and people can tell its you every time you post comrade OP, I honestly can't tell if you are a troll or a retard.

Here you have to be able to make a case, which is hard when all your witnesses get 'suicided'. Never the less the investigative team has been chipping away at it. Of course the media is going to write a headline like that every time someone on the case even makes a peep about it. Just because he personally put it aside to focus on other issues doesn't mean other people under him, who are far more qualified to handle the situation, don't want to nail her for everything she's done.

That man appears to be a massive homosexual

>posts trump criticizing obama about afghanistan
>trump literally just announced troops are staying in afghanistan with possibility of more troops entering pakistan
>you defend him and try and move goalposts when you realize you got BTFO off your own ignorance

HAHA your fucking retarded

nice argument retard

>drumpftards cry about sjws calling them all nazis
>literally cry "SHILL" whenever their god emperor is criticized

HEHE really makes my NOGGIN do LAPS!

D R U M P F
R
U
M
P
F

S U C K S
U
C
K
S

You are all so fucking retarded, you voted for the idiot, you get the idiot. Now apologize.

And hes somewhat keeping that promise. Hes not pulling out and making a vaccum like Obongo, but he said no more nation building, which is what the tweet focuses on as being the biggest issue.

yeah you probably aren't even smart enough to get paid for this shit

no

holy FUCK the mental gymnastics on this one

Trump: It's time to get out of Afghanistan
President Drumpf: We're staying in Afghanistan, with possibility of sending more troops not only to Afghanistan, but also to Pakistan

>WELL... HE'S SORT OF KEEPING THAT PROMISE SORT OF, IF YOU LOOK AT IT FROM THE 4D CHESSBOARD VERTICALLY.

Well it's not like buildi g roads and schools is the plan now is it?

Obama said exact same thing in 2009.