How many Races?

>be me
>go on internet to find list of races
>*crickets*

Seriously Sup Forums how come there isn't a nice list of human races on Google?

Is Jew a race?
What other races are there besides masterrace?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/91081/what-science-says-about-race-and-genetics/
archive.is/oN6iV
youtube.com/watch?v=5WeBys18Ovg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carleton_S._Coon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are no true races yet. Us whites must stick together to form the first true race, a subspecies of Homo sapiens

There are four human races.

West African
Caucasoid
Mongoloid
Australoids

Capoids are proto-Caucasoids. Australoids originally existed from India to Australia, giving south Indians that characteristic look. Mongoloids may actually be Caucasoids that evolved in the gobi desert.

probably something like 3

>caucasoids
>negroids
>mongoloids

sage

pacific islanders?
native american?

There are 6.

Whities
Niggers
Spics
Chinks
Darkies
Abbos

remember the good old days when we used to discuss if niggers were human?

Pacific Islanders is the 7th.

>pacific islanders?
Mongoloid/Australoid mix.

>native american?
Mongoloid/Caucasoid mix.

race is not real. there is more genetic variation within groups than between them. it's very likely you have more in common genetically with someone from the congo, than your white next door neighbore

Ooga Boogas

White isn't a race.

and what about if the white wife next door is doing nasty niggers of congo origin, you know, on the side. . .

film it?

>regurgitating pretty lies and passing them off as fact

time.com/91081/what-science-says-about-race-and-genetics/

archive.is/oN6iV

4 races primarly and many mixed races from that.

>Caucasoids
>Mongoloids
>Negroids
>Australoids

Only real caucasoids are europeans, middle-easterns arent purely caucasian anymore and north africans have become niggered. Indians are a mix race so they arent pure either.

Nordics, Germanic, Celtics, Central European, Slavs, Balts, Rus - human races, animals - the rest

Here you go user.

This

Caucasoid and Mongoloid are closely related (evolved more recently from a common population), Australoid and Negroid are completely distinct.

Jews are a branch of Semites which are one of the two dominant extant branches of Caucasoids, the other being Indo-Europeans aka Aryans. Europeans are one of the two branches of Aryans.

There are two races:
1. Normal humans
2. Whatever the fuck you are
FOAD

Mongoloid/Australoid mix.

dont lump me in with those filthy abos, papuans and fijians! my ancestors went around those gorillas for a reason

3 races primarly

it looks something like pic related

Out of Africa theory is a scam, pretty much accurate for the rest.

White, Yellow, Red, Brown, and Black

But your image show 7 race.

Should point out that not all Europeans are Aryan.

>White, Yellow, Red, Brown, and Black
and SJWs

>But your image show 7 race.
But central Asians are chinks.

All Europeans except Finns, Hungarians, and Basques speak Indo-European languages and had indigenous Indo-European religions.

4, that image doesn't show any abbos/melanesians

anglo saxon
nordic
germanic
celtic
mediterranean
eastern euro
siberian
hebrew
arab
indian/pakistani
north african
south east asian
islanders
japanese
chinese
korean
sub saharan african
west african
ethiopian
australoid
papua new guniean
northern native american
southern native american
eskimo/innuit
mestizo

something like that

youtube.com/watch?v=5WeBys18Ovg
Yet Italians ended up with noggers for ancestors

If there are 9999999 genders, shouldn't also be more races?

But even native Taiwanese are Australoid?

>Nordics

how does it feel that I'm a white as you tho?

Neither is nigger, considering most people who would be called one likely has up to 30% European DNA

so i have a pre 1944 eracism anthropology book, caucasian, mongoloid, negroid were just a few

based user

>Out of Africa theory is a scam
redpill me

It's more like this with genetic distances.

Those are forensic anthropological races. According to them, Arabs, jews, and Europeans are all Caucasian.

Capoids are not proto-Caucasoid. Such a theory can only be entertained if you really believe in the jewish lies of academia that claims they are ancestral hunter-gatherers. The bushmen of Africa have odd-looking skulls that are more mongoloid than negroid. They also don't have wisdom teeth, like Asians. They also have Asiatic eyes. It's beyond obvious that they are hybrids with an ancient Asiatic/mongoloid population despite the dishonest claims that they are the original Y-DNA haplogroup carriers of nigger groups like A and B. E mayb be prominent in Bantus but it came from Asiatic migrants and not black African niggers.

Asians aren't evolved from Caucasoids. That whole Denisovan thing throws a wrench into such nonsense atheistic theories. Muh lack of wisdom teeth.

not that guy but only the africans/blacks were out of africa and are purely homo sapien

euros and asians etc are a neanderthal - homo sapien mix

>wisdom teeth
Interesting.

Caucasoids, mongoloids and many Africans might all be the same race though.

There are a lot of stupid fucking theories out there but that doesn't mean there isn't a shred of truth to them.

Caucasoids and Mongoloids have a small amount of Neanderthal DNA. Neanderthals evolved outside of Africa from a very archaic humanoid ancestor that left Africa up to 2 million years ago. So it is true that 2-5% of your ancestors have been separated from niggers for millions of years of evolution rather than the mere tens of thousands that the Out of Africa hypothesis would suggest.

Abbos on the other hand mixed with very archaic humanoids (and became worse at using tools as they did so, indicating they became dumber). They are about 6% literal subhuman.

This does not imply out of africa. It implies a break away by africans from a common ancestor. That would mean that africans are not the origin and it also does not mean everyone also came from there.

Learn to read the chart.

This is horse shit.

Indo-european is a cultural and linguistic group not a race

Some details on European physican sub"races"

this is incorrect and spread as propaganda. This is based on a misrepresentation of data that you easily learn a few years into doing actual studies in genetics. You genuinely have much less in common with out of group units than in group.

Source: im a geneticist who does big data analytics

How can you believe something so illogical?

>euros and asians etc are a neanderthal - homo sapien mix

this I knew, but that proofs the out of africa wrong how?

>Like humans, Neanderthals originated in Africa but migrated to Eurasia long before humans did.

You are spewing bs from liberal media.

Yes I know. The original Indo-Europeans were a distinct ethnicity.

Jews today are a distinct ethnicity, yet it is true that they are closely related to other Semites (Semites are primarily a language group too, but language clusters with ethnicity). Europeans are all racially similar along with other Indo-European speakers like Iranians.

ah so it's timeline not actual origin

consider answered

Those fucking digits tho'

>race isn't real
>but racism is real
>this is what liberals seriously believe

Yes Jew is a race dumbass

Don't let anyone (((especially them))) tell you otherwise

Not all jews are semites, Khazars are slavo-turkic with a lot of germanic admixture, Sephardi jews have a lot of iberic and north-african admixture, and Mizrahis are the Levantine arabo-phoenician groups.
Conflating the racial and religious identities into a single one is what gives jews so much power.

5-7 depending on if you consider arabs and pajeets separate races from whites

Okay, true

Jews are of the semitic species.
Whites are of the European species
Asians mongoloids.

Native Americans are Mongoloids. Arabs are Caucasoids. Pajeets are Caucasoid/Australoid mix.

Quite obvious negroids and European species are completely and utterly distinct species.

This defines the races, European race is completely distinct from.west asian.

Anatolias extremely mpuntainous terrain completely stopped all west asian migrations.

>race is a political construction, not a valid biological category
>racism is the use of race for social discrimination and inequalities
>this is what everyone knows and accept except the nazis

Shemites
Hammites
Japhethites

This is stupid

Cross river gorilla

>race
>not a valid biological category

Umm, literally every scientist who studies human DNA disagrees.

Are you saying racism is a meaningless social construct?

>this is unironically the best thread on Sup Forums in months

Pic related. The man who decoded the human genome said race is real.

Eastern gorilla species.

oy vey,where are they?

>West African
Negroid.

Not really sure where you're going with this gorilla thing

>My interpretation of scientific result must conform my political ideology

>Haplotypes located in a single chromosome selected specially to determine the geographical origin of our ancestors
>Race
You only have extremely tiny variations of DNA between humans. DNA shows a perfect continuity between all humans despite their skin colour. Sorry my friends, but it looks like you meme'd yourself into racism for political reasons

please tell the this is real

Mongoloid here. AMA

Capoids and Congoloids (West Africans) are both Negroids.

They're hard to define. DNA Haplogroups are sort of like "races," but they're more complex.

So this happened after migration to Europe when some ancestors decided to go back into Africa and breed again with whoever stayed there?

>tiny variations of DNA

because tiny variations of DNA don't make huge physiological and mental changes, right?

there are practically modern skulls in china which are near 200,000 years old, whats more likely 1. these skulls evolved into modern Chinese (of which there is nearly no difference between the two) or 2. A bunch of niggers came into china and replaced them and evolved at an impossible pace into an exact copy of modern Chinese.

this general principle applies to Europe as well with cro-magnon skulls but the situation there is a bit more complex. read "erectus walks among us" out of Africa is total and utter bullshit.

From PCA autosomal DNA plots I'd argue there are several. I am going to focus only on a few that Sup Forums talks about a lot:

1) NW-C European: UK, Denmark, Norway, Finland, etc.
2) Southern European: Spain, Portugal, Greece

France is an intermediary between 1) and 2).

3) Western Asian: Western Iranians (Persians, Kurds, etc.), Armenians, Anatolian Turks (yes they are the same race as Armenians), Assyrians

4) Levantines: Lebanese, Syrians, Iraqis

5) Gulf Arabs: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, etc.

6) Central Asian: Eastern Iranian speakers (Pashtun, Tajiks)

Forgot to add Georgians and Circassians to Western Asian. Circassians look very White, but they are Western Asian.

Also, Indians should be added as their own category, I think.

I don't agree with the 4 way division. It's way too broad and on PCA autosomal DNA plots, there is significant distance between Gulf Arabs and NW-C and S Europeans.

You can decompose those 4 races into 9-10 if you focus on Eurasia. There are way more races than 4.

Five races. Caucasian, African, Asiatic, New Guinea/Abbo, and Native American.

After thinking more, I would add North Caucasus as its own race, like the Circassians, Georgians, and Ossetians. They are closely related to Western Asians though.

I don't know much about East Asian genetics.

I broke down Caucasian into 8 races.
1) NW-C European
2) Southern European
3) Western Asian
4) North Caucasus
5) Levantines
6) Gulf Arabs
7) Central Asians

These guys are lumped as Caucasian/Caucasoid, but this is false. They are all distinct races, some more closely related than others. This is a big red pill.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carleton_S._Coon

8) Indian

holy fuck that looks exactly like the cockroach people from that transformers manga