ALERT

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
twitter.com/stillshowinout/with_replies
twitter.com/highlifedrinks/with_replies
youtube.com/watch?v=TdxJ1g0x9XE
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/noam-chomsky-antifa-major-gift-right-wing-anti-fascist-alt-left-a7906406.html
archive.is/C9Zdy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice try, we've already tricked you.

Remember to use your antifa accounts to concern troll. We've been infiltrating their mediums of discussion for almost two years now so this shouldn't be a problem.
>Maybe we should rethink this punch a nazi thing guys.
>It's turning away possible recruits to the cause.

>A-antifa is tricking you goys! I-it's just a trick! Nothing to see here haha!

who gives a shit, everything antifa does fuels their demise and strengthens everyone they oppose

Yes goy yes, do our work for us. You think these memes will be negative which is hilarious. They won't, everyone agrees with the message of punching a Nazi. Ypi're just gifting dank memes to Antifa. Thanks!

.. a false false-flag, eh?

THE JEWRY THICKENS

I kinda like it.

It's retards with Deus Vult flags and scandinavians who keep making new threads before they hit 300, they're not from here - they're doing a coordinated raid

There's no point unless a hashtag trends and if it does it will just be swamped by antifa and you will only see richard spencer punch gifs.

Only use hashtags that look bad for antifa and cannot be used for their purposes.

errrrrmerrgerrrrrhd! 72, 42, out!

What exactly would they gain by having said hashtag trend?

It would work if you used a hashtag like #PunchWhiteWomen, but the same scandi antifa fucks will not change the hashtag because it's a false flag

>meme flag
>complains about meme flags
yeah, yeah.. it's all my fault.

Nothing. Just empty virtue-signalling and annoying a few white people. But this would have far more potential if you used a hashtag that can't be inverted. You're wasting your time otherwise.

Reddit is that way

.. what way?

>idkwhosjewingwhoanymore.png

If you're one of the idiots posting these threads: Why the fuck are you using #PunchANazi? You could use #PunchWhiteWomen or #RacistWhiteWomen to create outrage. If it trends you will see it in headlines, whereas no fucking media company is going to criticize #PunchANazi. If #PunchANazi trends a fuckton of normies will just get far more retweets than the domestic abuse images and the meme will fail.

Are you too proud to realize that the hashtag is shit?

Step up your psyop game, famalam.

Fuck off neo nazis this shit is getting people killed!!!!!!! check the tweet that just got deleted

>Why the fuck are you using #PunchANazi? You could use #PunchWhiteWomen or #RacistWhiteWomen to create outrage.
Because we are doing this to taint your movement, dumb ass.
>N-no don't use OUR slogan
>P-people will think antifa are bad because of you
>S-STOP IT

punchanazi is already an established hashtag, the few antifa faggots that have more than 2 braincells realize that the rest of the antifa faggots will fall in line and repost these memes further discrediting them.

antifas influence in the threads was 'lets have pictures of people punching dogs, because dogs can be nazis too r-right guys'

Durh, use a new hashtag like #alt-white and use it lump all white people in, not just alt righters

make the enemy NORMIE white people

Antifa advocates beating women and children in many threads, there are actually topics on both.

You aren't tainting shit, because if Punch A Nazi trends you will have J.K. Rowling and every piece of shit getting thousands more re tweets and no one will see the domestic abuse pics. You have autism.

fuck off shill, your movement is dead in the water the msm has abandoned you after less than a week. now you will be branded as violent misogynists

if you didn't spot that degeneracy right form the start, you dont belong here

I'll go with #PunchAMemeFlagger from now on.

They're sharing screenshots of the Sup Forums threads that organized this and are saying "alt-right nazis use images of real abuse victims to push their sick agenda"

i wouldn't say it's *backfiring* but it's not exactly tilting in the right's favor

Do something useful instead.

Ahh, so you admit that you're antifa trying to use Sup Forums to get your weak af hashtag to trend.

Not just that.
>punch a nazi
It's 5/8 of the threads. Wtfwhen this is the second thread that didn't get saged in an hour.

You know why this works so well? Here's some free info. This is exactly how alt left communists see people who aren't alt left communists.

SIGN PETITION LADY.

Let's get Antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

Let's also get George Soros what he deserves for financing violent domestic terrorist groups:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
Sign and share please!

>wtf i love the State now

whoops wrong one

it's not gonna work, dude. lefties are naturally hierarchical in their 'wokeness' and the extreme lefties (i.e the ones who actually support antifa and communism) will be repulsed by the images and accuse whoever made them of being 'problematic.'

And that's only assuming they won't pick up that these were created by the alt right. the screenshots of the Sup Forums threads aren't helping either.

still not it

Stab a sleeping terrorist!

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

there it is

>And that's only assuming they won't pick up that these were created by the alt right. the screenshots of the Sup Forums threads aren't helping either.
The message gets out either way. It's not what we say, Its what we talk about. We are controlling/defining the narrative.

Pretty pathetic attempt at """raiding""" if true. Can these faggots do anything right?

nice one. I'm sure you'll crack the consensus soon...

Look here, they keep spamming fake tweets to say "look ppl are getting redpilled u guiz"

There's no such tweet here

They've posted a bunch of those fake tweets

It's a raid by antifa.

I don't care. Those punch a nazi domestic abuse memes are fucking funny.

Noice. I just get banned on jewbrd. Cramming pills down normies while they can't swallow cause, Thanoos is to tight. Jpg.
Any suggestions user

>#punchanazi
>~11k posts on instagram
meh its low, so wat?

he fell REALLY hard. like ZERO resistance from face to floor.

Lol get a Load of this fag

yes antifa are a neat hierarchy....

We are doing the right thing. Trump is the first step towards the right direction. Stop listening to the MSM peddles you and realize your entire self-constructed reality is a lie.

Have fun siding with a side that advocated slavery, ethnic cleansing, euthanasia, abortion, and pedophiles.

Wrong forum bro

whatever, let it! Considering their very-very broad definition of what a nazi is, a trending HashishBunchANazish means we're going to see a lot normies getting punched by the Alt-Left. Someone get the popcorn.

Look at this hipster cunt thinking Sup Forums is a bunch of hicks and putting in random capitalization of the first letter, you can see them easily

EVIDENCE OF THEM FAKING TWEETS TO PRETEND PEOPLE ARE TAKING THE BAIT:

NO SUCH TWEET

twitter.com/highlifedrinks/with_replies
NO SUCH TWEET

IT'S A RAID

You're not fitting in cunt, I can see most of you have scandi flags and your syntax is fucking alien because you're trying to sound like a 'dumb racist'.

>there it is.
Quick run down?

yes, you got me. Now show your real flag, leaf.

fresh OC, please r8

I was busy trying to find the right webm in a thread that actually mattered so i bumped up a really shitty bait thread to bait all the redditards to so I wouldn't have to deal with them.
>Plus this thread is gay.

>Getting people killed
You mean your commie friends. Oh but they aren't people user.

Learned of the double-bluff, eh? Whatever. We don't really give a shit about politics on Sup Forums. This is just shitposting and triggering central.

>pl-pl-pl-please don't associate us with this goyim
You took the bait, Antifaggots. You're fucked.

really?

I'M JEWISH !!!

lol people are taking the bait you fucking shill. it's been a few hours since we started, we have about 40-60 spicy memes already in circulation, you guys have been all over the news over the last week normies know what you are when they stumble across these memes they are not going to think 'clearly this is a disinfo psyop from /pol' they are going to think 'yeah i saw that footage from CNN where they were bragging about beating people who disagree with them, and that article i read in the paper about the hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of property damage they caused when they were rioting a few months ago.. oh yeah and when they were rioting in AZ the other day because the president went to speak to his supporters, all justified of course because they said the police are nazis' you guys have violated your last garbage can :( time to hang up you balaclavas and edgy skull bandannas. we win again.

Fuck off kid
You can't stop it

Who gives a shit? I hope pussy liberal kids keep sucker punching until they start getting shot

Fuck your ugly kids

Gee, ya think?
They give themselves away with that creepy, sterile way of posting. Its a hard thing to put into words, but you can easily tell who they are, and its the same on every other imageboard.
They really are a cultish bunch of freaks, but they'll be the last ones to realise it.

You're fucking dumb. No one is taking the bait, it's just Sup Forumsacks tweeting with their fake profiles once every 5m.

Why do you think they're faking tweet screencaps of 'baited' people? Why do you think they're making a thread and starting a new one before it hits 300? (HINT: they're fucking new)

If you actually wanted to make antifa look bad you'd use #PunchWhiteWomen, not something that normies cuck over and won't criticize like #PunchANazi

Classic Pepper Balls.

Yes, just observe that cancuck who if not retarded, came from a hipster forum and is trying to do a run-on sentence to appear lowbrow like he just got here.

your meme flag is very convincing.. why tweet punchanazi r-right? it only makes them grow stronger! you guys need to realize that even the msm has turned it's back on you because they couldn't shift public opinion, there is no way to make antifa look like anything more than a violent terrorist group. why pretend punching women is somehow above antifa, when there are countless examples of antifa attacking innocent women?

youtube.com/watch?v=TdxJ1g0x9XE

ANTIFA THUG DRAGS OLD LADY AFTER TRYING TO STEAL HER AMERICAN FLAG ~ BOSTON PROTESTS

Bump

This

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD. DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS NIGGER. HE OR SHE IS A JEWISH LAPDOG.

this

If #PunchANazi trended it could be the best thing for the alt-right.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/noam-chomsky-antifa-major-gift-right-wing-anti-fascist-alt-left-a7906406.html

Noam Chomsky has launched into an attack on the anti-fascist movement and argued its actions are wrong in principle and it is a “major gift to the right”.

ya know you fucked up when chomsky calls you out on your bullshit

Archive or screenshot please
archive.is/C9Zdy

I propose we reply, but spam them with sexy anime kids!

You went from sort of believable to hyperbolic after the first paragraph bro

Assuming this isn't modified pasta

About time they caught on. Raids are contained to one thread. When there are more than one at any given time then it's a redflag.