''My homie punched a white bitch and her daughter for wearing a trump hat''

So this has become normal now aye?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/highlifedrinks/with_replies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was in America on the day Obama won his first term. I was in a large market with my American m8 and there were blacks walking around abreast making white people move over. As I was leaving soon and not really giving a fuck when one tried to crowd me over I snatched his Apfelfone and hurled it sideways then told him I think you dropped your phone better fetch it before you join it.

based

they deserved it for supporting (((trump)))

ITT: Things that never happened

Again, this is why I'm laughing my ass off at your attempt to make "punch a nazi" domestic violence memes like it'll hurt us. It won't because people AGREE that Nazis and Trump enablers should be punched. Deal with violence with violence, eye for an eye.

This cunt will roll up on someone with a concealed carry gun on them, and…end

I was in D.C on the day Obama won his first term. I was in a large market with my American m8 and there were blacks walking around abreast making white people move over. As I was leaving soon and not really giving a fuck when one tried to crowd me over I snatched his Iphone and hurled it sideways then told him I think you dropped your phone better fetch it before you join it.

Yeah it totally happened and the faggot's mad dog attempt went all bleary eyed with tears. I was known as a sadistic prodigy in international Judo. I would have raped his entire body with the floor.

I know you're larping but please don't stop. Justify our collective rage. Never stop.

Wearing a red MAGA hat is practically asking for somebody to at least yank it off your head. I wear a navy "45" cap and have no problems. I get compliments on it sometimes. I think your average anti-Trumper is too low IQ to figure Trump is our 45th president.

I can't wait to see how total the landslide Republican victory will be in 2020. Keep it up

where did this happen ?? figure it out and check the police reports

Just your typical day in America.
Fuck, even with guns they sit back and take it.
America is fucked.

Cosmopolitan Americans never can grasp the fact that Pennsyltucky starts an hour or less outside of every major city across their land.

Or they are going to think you're packing a .45

Bin that plastic spork m8!

>Pennsyltucky
kek

>no likes
>no retweets
>taken 13 minutes after being posted
Yea this isn't a sockpuppet at all

Still have the absolute power of the state on their side if you fight back

nice pasta, saged

What baffles me is that white people are shooting themselves in the foot. The real people making all of this ant-white shit happen are fucking white liberals. They are basically enslaving themselves, i guess brain washing media has worked and people are literally turning against themselves. And i personally dont even care about race but all of these damn white liberals are making it a living hell to be a white male. What the fuck.

What are the white on white stats?

>conceal carry
>get jumped by moldy and the hairy bunch
>act in self defense
>???

we not only hate nazis more than you, we beat them and the commie loser murder fucks you worship, shitbag. communism's only success is killing hundreds of millions of communists.

based dutchman

someone wouldnt post information without a a source on the internet would they?

fucking 0

>the absolute state of black women
unrapeable

Hey kid, you know what the LA in LARP stands for? Fucking dumbass.

Lurk more, snek

most nigs back down when you call their bluff unless they're with other niggs.

It went from "punch a nazi" to "fuck it, punch anyone who's white" pretty quick, eh?

twitter.com/highlifedrinks/with_replies
NO SUCH TWEET

THIS SHIT IS AN ANTIFA RAID TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO TWEET #PunchANazi

>Obvious old fag

God bless you user.

he removed it little bitch

But you know, it had to breed them first. Unlike capitalism's method of let the wealth concentrate until no one is successful enough to breed except the "rich". In conclusion, under communism you may be starving due to reaching carrying capacity, but at least you can still fuck.

don't forget the mid-terms in 2018, a super-majority for the Repubs...

I was in America on the day Obama won his first term. I was in a large market with my American m8 and there were blacks walking around abreast making white people move over. As I was leaving soon and not really giving a fuck when one tried to crowd me over I snatched his Apfelfone and hurled it sideways then told him I think you dropped your phone better fetch it before you join it.

my RDC said that shit to me at boot, along with me being a retard...