Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cCbqVkjIZA8
youtube.com/watch?v=zrudlJ9x4WA
youtube.com/watch?v=jj0v5Z5Z7Fs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_resources_of_Africa
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> Tries it
> Hanging from a tree near the river Thames with a fork up his ass within minutes

Also, niggers are igly worldwide.

Africa is fucking huge I highly doubt we've stolen every single resource from it.

youtube.com/watch?v=cCbqVkjIZA8

Is this what stand-up comedy is now?

He conveniently left out the part where whites did all of that naturally due to superior culture, intellect and general biology

Haha, the fact we did it proves how much better than you we are

>subject white people to coloured people's standards of beauty
So light skin?

1. He speaks of "stealing resources" as though Africa has none left. They have tons. Pretty strange oversight.

2. He ignores the billions of aid resources/money spent on Africa. Pretty strange oversight.

3. *Why* didn't black Africans colonize Europe? They were certainly warlike. What was holding them back?

4. He ignores the uplifting aspects of European colonialism. Quality of life increased everywhere. Dramatically. Pretty strange oversight.

5. Many peoples have been wrecked and subjugated throughout history. Only blacks can't seem to recover—might that be because their "normal" isn't our "normal"?

BLACKS

"system friendly" comedy, it's as cringe and un-daring as you can think

Do they even comprehend how fucking salty they sound? Their sanctimony must seem fully righteous in their minds but to anyone with two functioning brain cells it's just embarrassing.

Why would you parade the fact that the peak of your culture was living in a downtown project on government cheese?

This is like if you had a micro penis and flashed it everyone on the street, just to show them how hung you are. What the fuck? I don't feel bad for you. I'm cringing.

What is this crap. They tried this ofcourse and got slaughtered for it many times.

>stolen resources
>Africa is still overflowing with resources and the niggers actually even own most of them
Africa is shit because niggers can't into civilization.

>reverse racism

I forgot how bringing advanced technology like sanitation somehow counts as ruing a continent.

And fuck you too.

>I really hate white ppl that is why I dress like them, speak english, use a microphone and no doubt had white educators throughout my life

It's too bad no one flushed this turd.

>all us other races would need a time machine to beat them tho

lmfao

>invade and colonize europe
Well they could try, but they would well, lose. Badly.

He had to because of muh imperialism

What was the punchline?

Seriously, was the whole bit supposed to be funny or was there something after these frames?

That timeline doesn't exist, because Europe is where all the fertile land is, mid east and africa are barren shitholes.

China and Asians would also never allign with blacks and muzzies, ever.

That's not even considering that even if such an invasion into europe happened (it already did, and was stopped) that europe would lose? In their cold lands with their warm clothes while the invaders froze and starved?

Dumb cunt.

Also, why is it always half cast blackies that talk like this.

It's like full blooded africans don't actually give a shit and just want to live happy whereas all the ones with part white are fucking insane.

This is some Sup Forums-Jewery, right? That image is almost literally the 14

How is the quote not "Mein Nigger"

So...what exact time period is he really referring to here?

Is there any actual good arguments that lead people to believe that colonization had that much of a lasting effect on the places that were colonized?

>African leaders

Surely getting King Owabongomalongo of the Congo and his tribe of spearmen to overthrow 16th century Europe would be an easy task

>transasian slave trade
Why is he saying this with an ironic tone, it happened. Mongols and the Muslim Caliphates and the Ottomans enslaved millions upon millions of whites.

I'm sure he can afford to move away from his cozy white country and enjoy his new oppression free existence.

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=zrudlJ9x4WA

>nigger
>inventing

What are you, on drugs?

yes

what's keeping this turd from moving to Liberia or Haiti??the benefits and advancements of Caucasian Christian culture sure are enticing

You and your privilege

Checked

Western Africans have historically been stupid and unaccomplished people. The same is true for Gulf Arabs, who heavily mixed with North Africans. You are highly gifted in physical and sexual prowess, but you have historically been stupid and dense on average. You should be arguing whether self-worth can be based on intellectual capabilities rather than what your people of capable of at this point. Your people have accomplished shit and do not seem capable of much if we go based off induction.

lol now that is some SUPERB butthurt

It's not even close to drained. Africa and South America are some of the richest fucking places on the planet, if they weren't fucking retarded

Rahman, you fucking retard

His name is Aamer Rahman, and he's Bangladeshi born in Saudi Arabia.

You're the fucking idiot calling me a retard over not knowing the name of one philistine, retarded stand-up comedian.

As a Romanian I want the Turks to give me shit for all the stuff they put me people through.

Fuck you.

youtube.com/watch?v=jj0v5Z5Z7Fs

You deleted your post after showing yourself up for an utter spastic lmao

You now realize that wether its too Lions fighting over a carcass or one nation conquering another, the principle of survival of the fittest is the determining factor of who will do what they will and who will suffer what they must.

>impying whatever that guy is could invent a time machine
>impying niggers can build boats
>implying you could convince tribal niggers to work together
>implying they could hold the lands
>arabs already enslaved why pipo
>implying africa is shit because of why pipo and not the native animals
>implying theres a timeline where whites immigrate to nigger countries for prosperity
>implying the reason why niggers hate themselves is because the why pipo fault for being attractive

>even in their daydreams, niggers require the whole world's strength to simply colonize Europe

>going back in time to try to get niggers off their ass
this fag has never been to africa

Nigger. On to the next thread.

Africa has one natural resource that contravenes all the others: niggers.

Is R.A.M with us? Or are they alt-light.

Make sure to genetically engineer whites to have IQs of 55 while you're at it you stupid fucking spigger.

Fuck off cunt

The funny thing is that the 2nd and 3rd panel are actually what is happening right now. kek i wonder when the next panels are gonna happen till people get their head out of their ass.

Who are, the Huns?

>nigger story that could never happen
nigger fantasies are hilarious. i guess they make ok comedians / clowns.

They're with us. Period.

>blaming lack of self determination on whitey
people like this should be shot

Who is that babbling nigger?

>middle-east
>not the biggest and most brutal enslaver of blacks of all time

Most importantly

>Implying asians or other races would ally with africans

also the Arabs had a chance at doing this but lost because Islam is made them stupid
blacks will never even be at a level where they can make an attempt

>colored people will never have right to self determinantion
Stupid stupid what are the 50+ African countries, all the Spic countries, gook countries?
It's WHITES that don't have self-determination. We have to share our democracies and give shitskins the right to vote. Shitskins are about to outvote us completely here in America.

It's funny how American Blacks consider them to be brothers

Liberals know a cookie cutter version of history that's easy to digest. White people were evil and everyone else was just being happy and peaceful and loving each other. They think that white Christians were the most slave owning people in all of history and that evil white slave traders trekked into deepest darkest Africa and enslaved all the natives they found. It most certainly wasn't Africans who had been conquering and enslaving each other for decades upon decades who sold them to Jews that then sold them to white traders. Nope. White people did it all themselves.

ironically I don't think the nation of Islam did

>implying he'd get past the first tribe in Africa that simply eats him after killing him (who also expire after catching diseases)

Or maybe he dies of diarrhea first, who knows. But he won't make it far

What exactly did the colonial powers steal from Africa? The main exports that Europe wanted from Africa where Cotton, Rubber, grain, sugar, rice, and various cash crops. All of these are renewable resources, that where not for the most part being farmed in an industrial scale prior to colonialism. The colonials came in, set up massive farms and plantations, built up communities around these farms, built infrastructure to move the crop, and generally stabilised the regions. I hardly think africa has any right to claim that europe "stole" the rubber produced by european plantations, given that the Africans wouldn't have been producing it on there own.

At most africans could complain that the colonial powers occupied land that belonged to africans, and that slavery of africans was utilized in these industries. As far as slavery goes it was an existing african practice, and it was africans who sold their brothers to the plantations. Lets face it, slaves/africans ARE a renewable resource as well, and not a particularly valuable one either. It's not as if africa would be radically different had the slaves who perished in the slave trade survived somehow, it would just be slightly more overpopulated.

>leaving out the albingensian crusade
pleb

This nipfriend. Let's not lie tho you asians were just as advanced.

They are rich as fuck even Jewpedia admits it's still fucking rich

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_resources_of_Africa

>Much of its natural resources are undiscovered or barely harnessed.

that was Christians against other Christians. The purpose of the graphic is to show that Muslims invaded Christian lands far more often than Christians invaded Muslim lands and that the crusades were really a response to decades of Islamic incursion.

That last panel is so fucking retarded. Nobody forced white peoples standard of beauty on them. Ffs they're only 14% of the population, why the fuck would a business or movies cater to a small minority?

They're catering to them now and look what's happening nobody goes to movies anymore or malls.

I have never met a bad Japanese poster you guys are just the best

Yeah right - our space pyramids would have FUCKED you honkies up

>What was holding them back?

They did try to.

Very funny, but I have never heard of black people undertaking anything on a large scale without outside involvement. This is where all this would fail.

Colonialism dragged the third world kicking and screaming into modernity.
Medicine, architecture, infrastructure, literacy, Christianity, nutrition, textiles, manufacturing, electricity, engineering, everything a society needs to thrive and you still fuck it up.

Or, he could go back in time and do what his ancestors did. Sell people from the neighboring tribe/village as slaves to people who have advanced technology because most of my continent haven't learned to smelt metal. Then use that newfound wealth to subjugate the people around me and make more slaves.

>Everything is your fault wahhh. I'm stuck in the past whaaa

stfu, do something other then complain. Find some peace in life. If we can have a black president, CEO, etc you can do what you are capable of which is apparently nothing. kys in inadequate whiner

Of course they did. Everyone tried to enslave everyone else all throughout history. Some were just more successful than others. Fucking Christ the Mongols had everyone by the balls until they fucked up and collapsed in on themselves.

>shitskin pretending they didn't have anything to do with slavery or drive out minorities by force

Literally activated my almonds.

>black people
>time machine
>organisation and discipline
these three things do not go together. Not even being a snarky racist joker here, seriously, try to get any business done in Africa. They really do behave like ghouls and have long established customs that get in the way of everything involving profit or development.

He's not black. He's a fucking paki

Boy, some people really are jealous of whites.

Kind of hard to organize when you don't have a word for promise or obligation.

Lol people unironically believe this.

Down to free Palestine tho.

>black
>people
Very true. And we can break it down even further. youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

Africa is not barren, africa has some of the most fertile land in the world look up rhodesia my nigga

lel and you are still black

Based nips. You can have Canada and we can be best friends forever

He has a point

>Goes back in time
>Goes to Africa
>There is like no fucking cell phone reception out here
>Theres some people I'll go talk to them see whats up
>My fucking god it is fucking hot out here like get me some water mmkay
>Why are you all pointing spears at me we are brothers and sisters amiright people?
>Gets hogtied to a stick and propped up over a fire
>He hears the chants OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA as he slowly roasts into dinner

More likely what would happen.

Protip: The reason they didn't is because they were incapable.

>Whatever breed that is

Expecting this nigger to into logic would be like expecting any of his ancestors do to the same.

>Implying darkie could ever organise that.
>Implying that bow tie isn't saturated with white cum
>Implying the thought of me whipping you doesn't sexually excite you