How do we stop these negroids from turning China into degenerate shitholes like the west?

How do we stop these negroids from turning China into degenerate shitholes like the west?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africans_in_Guangzhou#/media/File:African_area,_Guangzhou_-_01.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who gives a fuck about what happens to China there is no danger of Chinese genocide happening

>China
>not a shithole

Scientific studies have shown Asians to have on average, a higher IQ than individuals of European descent. I am certain they will use their intelligence to prevent mixing, unlike the inferior whites.

>prevent mixing
Atleast our government is promoting family to have 2 children but retarded women whore themselves to foreigners

That happens everywhere, are women the root of all evil?

That title would belong to the white man.

I don't identify with any race or group, I am a lone standing individual, but white people very much seem like a carbon copy of one another. This is why boomer stereotypes exist...

this black plague is infesting every area on earth, it has to end

its incredibly repulsive, a lot of chinese website's idea of "foreigner" is black men and they are shoved down our throats everywhere

Google "Africans in China" if you're allowed to fucking Google true things about China in China, Lee.

Using your superior Asian frontal lobes, you can determine that the total number of Africans in China probably comes to between one hundredth of one percent to five hundredths of one percent of the Chinese population. My friend in China says that the Chinese do a fine job at cracking down on blacks. The chinks allow them to sell drugs to foreign workers, presumably in exchange for bribes, but few will dare sell to Han Chinese as they fear the punishment.

Sounds like you've got it under control, Lee.

Not japan

>white people very much seem like a carbon copy of one another

it's like you don't realize that every race is like this.

white people have like 4 different hair colors, 3 eye colors, 2 hair types.

Africans and East Asians literally are all carbon copies.

no drum music, just that traditional chinese shit

no drums and niggers remain slightly subdued and less dangerous

>degenerate negroids
>posts four people casxually shopping in an up-scale area
>china

Why does this even matter?

Let them ruin china, the place is already a hell hole

Easy, sign these petitions.

Let's get Antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

Let's also get George Soros what he deserves for financing violent domestic terrorist groups:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
Sign and share please!

Forget China. This shithole country is going to die out because one child policy and low fertility rate. The true problem is the population explosion in Africa. Most of country will be flooded by big black dick

China already is a degenerate shit hole..
go watch a video about:
>fake eggs
>plastic rice
>gutter oil
>Chinese pollution
>factories exhausting carcinogenic fumes in villages
>dumping harmful chemicals into every river directly resulting in the extinction of many species of all types of creatures
>their attitude when it comes to "other people"

look specifically for the videos of:
>the children getting run over multiple times with noone helping them
>escalators and elevators
>traffic cam car crashes
>dogs being tormented and boiled alive because of their belief that if an animal dies in fear and pain it tastes better
>animals being skinned alive for fur and then left to die in piles while skinless and 100% conscious

anyone care to look these videos up and post the links and Ill add them to a copypasta version of this to save time in the future.

China will deal with Nigger problem on their own, every China person is racist towards niggers and the moment they start to chimp out is when they will get their skulls cracked.

You gotta be real fucking NIG NOG to ever travel to Asia

Yellow genocide.
Fuck the commies.

>their attitude when it comes to "other people"
Why?
That's not degeneracy.
And your fucking "videos" are basically fake expect the pollution ones.

LOL! these niggers first have to leave africa! ones that you see migrating are those with most money and connections, the rest take showers with cow piss

The Chinese will deal with them much better than we ever could. They could teach the US/Europe many things about dealing with the negroid menace. I wouldn't be surprised if one day we woke up and there were just no more negroes in China.

this, they think blacks are fucking ghosts...

To Russians is not too bad, their kids grow as Chinese and these Children make no threat to the state.
These Marxist women who get fucked by black dicks should be gassed.

While in no way am I trying to defend China, one could easily cherry pick just as many things about the US.

Just look at what blacks in ghettos are doing and you could make a hundred bullet point list of how America is a degenerate third world hell hole.

The chinks will never allow it. Those crazy fucks annihilated sparrows for gods sake.

No, fuck, China is under that Chinese characteristic Communism, that's basically capitalism with no individual freedom and no rights to hate niggers.

>The chinks will never allow it. Those crazy fucks annihilated sparrows for gods sake
No, that's 50 years ago, unlike Mao, Xi is completely useless, he is a SJW cuck himself.

While I agree that america is by no means a model society and many of the examples I listed happen here too, you must remember that china is inhabited and controlled almost exclusively by the chinese themselves. What the niggers do in their ghettos doesn't reflect Americans.
Furthermore the crimes against animals, nature, and civil violations like completely unmaintained vehicles is illegal here, whereas in china it is 100% legal for them to do whatever they want.

>And your fucking "videos" are basically fake expect the pollution ones.
you need to lurk moar.

Chink brains will deal with it when it becomes a problem. They only think in numbers instead of the abstract like whites do. A white sees a nigger problem and tries to rationalize it. A chinks sees that 1% of their population is committing 90 percent of all homicides and there's really no second thought. Their computer brains will immediately boot up Norton Anti-Nigger and the great stomp forward will commence.

They are efficiency machines. If it's not efficient, it is purged. A white is an altruism machine, they see a cute little puppy and they pet it and feed it. A chink is an efficiency machine and if something doesn't provide benefit, like say, a cute little puppy, they skin it and turn it into a coat. This is why a nigger population has no hope in China, because Asian shame culture will see a bunch of useless wretches burdening the soulless gook hivemind.

Won't be a problem.
Chinese authority doesn't afraid of anything.

>China
>2 billion chinks
>worried about niggers in Asia

rather have them there than coming here wtf

>Europe has an open door policy so you get flooded by the shittiest niggers
>The ones going to china are entrepreneurs looking for business or cherrypicked for scholarships.
not the same demographic user

Lol, buddy you're wrong. I was there 15 years as a Mormon missionary and huge groups of Africans loitered cat calling Jap women.

The Yakuza we talked to we're going to threaten them to get rid of them. Curious if they did.

I went to Minneapolis and it was the same behavior. Even Mormonism forced hard work ethic couldn't cure most.

I agree.
I also found the same phenomenon when I visited Japan but I am fine with that because Japan's essence is actually anime and related culture. Most of their women are not even good looking so it's ok for them to be blacked. No value is lost at all

fuck kinda armor is that guy decked out in and why does he have a hammer? solely to beat dumbass litterbugs?

>Most of their women are not even good looking so it's ok for them to be blacked.
Too much malaysian blood.....

HAMMER MAN

China already is a shithole, with or without blacks.