Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad

I'm not gonna read all that shit, but good job anyway

Mother fucker we didn't do shit all we do is play Overwatch and jerk off.

True. We arm, fund, and egg on Islamic Takfiri terrorists then use them as a pretext to bomb and invade the Middle East. #OpCyclone 1979 was an obvious example; we created al Qaeda by funding Osama bin Laden's Mujahedeen indirectly through Pakistani ISI (intelligence agency), Haqqani Network (terrorists), and Meshud (terrorist leader).

It's old pasta newfaggot

americans dont even know the difference between indians and arabs. if you wanna attack a nation attack israel

You were killing infidels from the start.
You invaded Jerusalem.
Deus Vault.

Burger here, with a message for you ameriphobic people

freedom isn't free

it takes folks like you and me

fast food is the ultimate food

dark skin is the wrong skin

drones instead of stones

marriage instead of rape

thank you McDonald's

>buying games
>million free games on pc

I read the first two lines of your bullshit but then I realized that you're a muslim and I don't really give a shit about what you have to say.

I wish I could take the percentage of tax I pay to feed illegal and other scum and put it into the bombs we're going to drop on you guys.

Dog Bless, Praise Jebus

TL;DR?

You are my enemy until the day I die. You worship a pedophile who commanded you to murder, force-convert or subjugate anyone who refused to worship your pedophile. Therefore your religion is incompatible with my existence. One of us must die.

That's a fucking great idea. It could be like those old feed a starving nigger commercials where you send them fifty cents and you get drawings they make and thank you letters. Only instead of that, it shows the bombing run your tax dollars went to, a smiling portrait of the shitskin family you annihilated, and a certificate for helping end terrorism.

No the saudi and other Islamic Arab states like Iraq created the oil wells for profit.
Aren't you pleased that ayatollah Khomeini rose up and established sharia law.

dipshit baiter, there has NEVER and i mean EVER been peace in the middle east.

It was also us that built computers, smartphones, the internet, cars, planes, bikes, spaceships, electricity, we gave you the food you eat and the water you drink, yet you still whine about stupid shit.

It was you who got conquered in the first place, retard. We couldn't have done any of this if your people were not incompetent retards.

If it bothers you why don't you fix it?
I didn't know Allah's people were such crybabies

Not gonna read all that bullshit. Kys you Muslim subhuman piece of shit.

>muh west
>muh oil
That oil is the only reason you aren't starving, it was your shitty dictators that got you into all of that conflict, it was your shitty religion that has kept your countries from prosperity and it is your backwards beliefs that will bring hell upon you. Your faith wants war with the world but that will mean your extinction, you think your stupid ass provocation has gone unnoticed? We in the West are waiting for you to cross the line, we will kill you we will kill your sons, we will rape and kill your women and you will leave this world a forgotten stain on history. Your armies have continually show themselves to be amateur and full of inexperienced beta males, your Islamic State is crumbling and your faith is faltering. Do you really believe god will reward you for destroying his creations? He will punish you, you will burn in eternal fire and never recover from it. So kill yourself now sandnigger there is no hope

durka durka muhammid jihad

That's cause we hold the reigns to the new global aggregate.
Don't blame us, there was no choice made - blame which ever God you choose to worship.

FUCKING NEWFAGS. Stop replying to obvious 1 year old stale copypasta. This faggot has literally been posting this shit at least once a weak. If you really have to post, make sure to sage.

here, hold my bourbon whilst i fuck your sisters asshole with a bacon wrapped wad of my american money, faggot goat slave

bump

>It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

No, that was you faggots. We supported the based Shah.

Also you do realize your govenments blame America so you guys don't blame them for their shittiness. You guys use the US as a boogieman even though ALL of your problems are self inflicted.

American here, with a message for all you freedophobic people

Some folks are born

made to wave the flag

Ooh, they're red, white and blue

And when the band plays

"Hail to the chief"

Ooh, they point the cannon at you,

Lord

It ain't me,

it ain't me,

I ain't no senator's son,

son

It ain't me,

it ain't me;

I ain't no fortunate one,

no

Not a newfag just on my phone and I don't want newfag to believe this bullshit muzzle propaganda

>bawww other people caused all our problems waaah

America, England's and Russia's meddling in the Middle East caused many of the problems today. I think it would have been better not to invade the middle East.
However there are many things that I find fundamentally wrong with Islamic culture and I don't think it is compatible with my own culture. The middle east had was very culturally and religiously diverse until Islam sprung into existance. There were various pagan religions, Zoroastrians, Christians and Jews. Now there are barely and Christians in the Middle East (where the religion fucking originated.) There are literally only about 200,000 zoroastrians around today. And virtually no Jews outside of Israel. And that's not even going to start about what went on in India. Islamic invaders came and conquered and fucked western civilisation in historical times too y'know, (destruction of Constantinople and the wellspring of knowledge within it, Invading spain Killing and enslaving millions of spaniards. Also there was the Armenian genocide.
I know about history. I'm not dumb.
I feel bad for you guys, but I have to look after my people first. So sorry but I'm not sorry

No my friend. Jews that control our country started this mess. We want the middle east to be stable and for you all to be able to fuck off and stay there.

I do not take responsibility for my government's blatantly zionist actions and I have done everything short of actual violence to stop it.

When you say "you" you mean humans or our GODS.

I would prefer a stable middle east though. Safer for everyone and much less senseless killing.

Go fuck a fucking goat you fucking goat fucking sand nigger

its you who fucked goats instead of forming your own government. shill off

>When that roman prank about taking land from the jews and calling it palestine leads to thousands of years of war and strife

You only accounted for the last century of violence by the retards in that religion because everyone would know you're nigger tier religion if you started from the violent inception of islam

I wonder why?

I just work here and rend my memes, I have no access to the controls.

That would not end terrorism. It would only make it much much worse

End Terrorism. Nuke The Jews.

ftfy.

>The West created this mess.

Pffft, like they give a shit. They just blame Russians. Fucking Russians, in MY bath salts? More likely than you would think!

it would start a war of all Muslims which would lead to the destruction of Islam.

I honestly don't have a problem with you people. In fact, I've come to respect your intolerance of degeneracy. I just want the Jews out of my government/media/country and then to be left alone.

do you honestly believe so many people have invaded them just because? fuck no they always bring it on themselves and then cry innocence.

Sorry, roach, all I keep hearing is "ülsüüslüülsüülldllldlüüüdlldlckkckdüüdüdükchchchüüdüdüüdüdüdüüd" in reddit typography. Go back to rüddüt.cüm, asswipe!