Brit/pol/ - Cecil Rhodes edition

>Toppling statues? Here’s why Nelson’s column should be next
unvis.it/www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/22/toppling-statues-nelsons-column-should-be-next-slavery

>Conservatives were just 533 votes from Commons majority
unvis.it/ft.com/content/07e75438-836d-11e7-a4ce-15b2513cb3ff

>UK General Election 2017: 1.8 million Scots votes 'wasted'
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-40991615

>Quantitative easing is like heroin, says former Treasury official
unvis.it/theguardian.com/business/2017/aug/21/quantitative-easing-heroin-treasury-lord-macpherson-qe-financial-crash

>‘Scandal’ as £3.6bn handed to three firms
unvis.it/yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/scandal-as-3-6bn-handed-to-three-firms-1-8714156

>“It was like a religious ceremony”: What happened at Big Ben’s final bong?
unvis.it/newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2017/08/it-was-religious-ceremony-what-happened-big-ben-s-final-bong

>UK Supermarket ‘Sold Sausages and Ham Infected With Hepatitis’
unvis.it/novinite.com/articles/182502/UK Supermarket ‘Sold Sausages and Ham Infected With Hepatitis’

>Brexit: UK publishes more EU negotiation plans
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40997985

>Prince Charles's popularity slumps to new low ahead of anniversary of Diana's death
unvis.it/uk.news.yahoo.com/prince-charless-popularity-slumps-new-low-ahead-anniversary-dianas-death-103834088.html

>Tony Blair should be prosecuted over Iraq war, high court hears
unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/05/tony-blair-should-be-prosecuted-over-iraq-war-high-court-hears

Previous edition

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/4by48e2cjy3ax4z/AADW5fTa8MP7lsuQJX1gUBHZa?dl=0
youtube.com/watch?v=goh2dHROis4
newenglishreview.org/custpage.cfm?frm=184244/sec_id/184244
westernspring.co.uk/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-the-genocide-of-the-peoples-of-europe/
youtu.be/N9c0-ZC-4-E
twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
youtube.com/watch?v=XEOpV_MZDFM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/
youtu.be/dc26aTCwyYM?t=1194
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dropbox.com/sh/4by48e2cjy3ax4z/AADW5fTa8MP7lsuQJX1gUBHZa?dl=0

I said referend, I can't put a time limit on you,
You go and speak until you're finished, what you want to say,
We are at the same crossroads again,
It may be, too little, too late,
You are so envious at one and other,
So, petty, that you don't want no body to outshine you,
Shine you Some people say,

Leaders, who lead for the people, I want you to hear me
Let me say something to you,
If you don't get your act together there will be blood in the streets,
If there's a fact You don't want nobody to outshine you Yes sirI warned our people, they'll stop prowling the streets,
When you think you are safe,
Listen, to what's being said,
Leaders, who lead for the people,
I want you to hear me,
Let me say something to you,
If you don't get your act together there will be blood in the streets,
Some people say Yes sir Some people say

what do people think of Mosley in Britain? Cult hero or hated?

youtube.com/watch?v=goh2dHROis4

Lad please stop posting this you are ruining the fun of getting first post. Especially in a thread you made

>If you don't get your act together there will be blood in the streets

Careful he's really clever and really angry

Nah. It's a good first post. Relevant to a British politics general, even if you're one of the people who think this is your blog. Besides, it's not been me so much recently. I've been working so I can't neet as much. I'm the one who made it though and posts it most of the time.

And no I won't stop. You were too late to be first post anyway.

Come, come here and listen to a tale about the Lancaster Plan!
newenglishreview.org/custpage.cfm?frm=184244/sec_id/184244
>plan created in 2005 under our friend tony blair
>muslim conquest of UK and the west is inevitable
>government believes that whites are unwilling to fight for themselves so a peaceful transition must be organised
>favour immigrants for council houses because people with houses are more likely to start families and have kids
>give muslims protected status under law to reduce their chances of early chimping out early
>encourage immigration so that muslim population has family ties to rest of islamic world thus empowering the uk
>increase local autonomy around the country so that sharia zones can legally be created without causing a fuss country wide
>over time these zones will increase in size along with muslim government representation resulting in a total takeover by islam
>at some point a royal will have to convert to islam
>it will all have been done gradually so that the uk as an entity survives

And for some further reading about the wider EU plot, here's the Kalergi plan.
westernspring.co.uk/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-the-genocide-of-the-peoples-of-europe/

this he'll argue squares around you

Most people don't even know who he is. For me he's a failure. But so was troy, so was jesus. We love failures.

I think you've got the wrong person. Fascist flag guy? Isn't me. He posts it seperately. Although I have criticised brainlets who say things like "just watch a Starkey documentary" or "hurrr durr too long to read"

Don't you think it's impressive how he manages to do it so often and still guard the chickens against fox attack?

To the normies (if they've even heard of him), he does not have a good rep desu.

No you Btfo me the other week. Made me read the declaration of abroath do you remember?

>It's a good first post
Not anymore lad, you are ruining the institution of first post. Also huge faux paus doing it in your own thread.

>You were too late to be first post anyway
You made the thread

I see why they used to call downies mongoloids, she looks like she has the chromosomes of 10 men.

Rimmer did you watch the final press conference?

Stop forgetting the geese.

Yeah I remember. It was definitely me a few weeks ago, 2 other people have started posting it recently though. How'd that go?
It's a good post because it's relevant to British politics. Do you want me to stop posting it in threads I make or something? I probably still won't but I might. I'm not going to stop posting it when I'm around, and neither are the other guys either so stop winging. This is a British politics general and constitutional law (plus links) is relevant.

>Autismos complaining about first post being something actually relevant to the general

Stop ruining comfy hours you twats!

youtu.be/N9c0-ZC-4-E

No, was it any good? Just finished watching episode 4 of the UFC behind the scenes thingy

wasn't he arrested during the war? the timing pretty much doomed him to failure all things considered. I wonder what would've happened if WW2 never started.

like Rockwell I suppose. It's a shame because he seemed like one of those few politicians with a real will and capability for change

Did you just do that or am I losing my mind again?

I thought it was fascinating lol. Scotland was a literal ethnostate of apparent scythian warriors. They prayed to god that Scotland would be left alone by England but let god know that bloodshed would ensue.

>It's a good post because it's relevant to British politics.

That's the nub of it really.

yeah

I'm just watching it now, I'm still on the pre-conference commentary with Ranallo, Schaub and some black person. It's on youtube. Hour and 20 minutes long or so.

You should listen to his wifes (diana mitford/mosley) desert island disc

yes he was arrested just before the war broke out, so were alot of other blackshirts. Regualtion 18-B i think, also political uniforms got banned.

>It's a good post because it's relevant to British politics
Maybe weeks ago when you started, but has anyone commented on it in a positive way recently?

>Do you want me to stop posting it in threads I make or something?
Yes not first post like I said its a huge faux paus. It may sound minor but first posts are part of Brit/pol/ culture(Tunnocks tea cakes, imperial lather, Karen, etc)

>This is a British politics general and constitutional law (plus links) is relevant
I understand but don't nick the first post in a thread you made to post it. That's all I'm saying

It was pretty revolutionary in its own sense, not just amongst Scots but ""Celtic"" peoples too. They weren't known for writing stuff down as such, in governance, most of their laws were uncodified and based on tradition.

Well which one is it?!

huh?

Don't first post something relevant to politics because you want it to be anime faggot posting ? What the fuck ...

You're educating me lad - I didn't know much about Rockwell. I see that he was assassinated.

>Stop forgetting the geese.

What geese? How many of them do you have there?

I wonder if they would have classed themselves as celtic? What do you think?

anime posting is infinitely superior to lame law reposts

I recognise this. You posted this to someone who posted this image 5 hours ago.

>Schaub
I wonder how much he is getting paid by Mcgregor to completely shill for him non stop. Its a smart move by Conor.

> It's on youtube. Hour and 20 minutes long or so
ill try look for a highlighted version of it tomorrow

Incorrect you dirty fucker

>but has anyone commented on it in a positive way recently?
Yes... a lot of the time actually. It's usually a question on it or another comment but the few brain lets I get commenting on it (e.g - ""watch a Starkey documentary"" or ""you'll not learn anything reading actual information")) are in the minority. Anyway, I'm going to sleep and like I've said its not me who's been posting it recently as much so you can grab your first post if they don't but it serves to have something relevant there so no point winging if someone does post it.

George Lincoln Rockwell is a fascinating character.

I your own thread yes

>when in college someone mentions "Rockwell" in one of the Art classes
>me: George Rockwell
>Tutors face pic related

You're not the original mummy poster are you?

I thought you were?

Nah, Celtic is a modern name. It's actually a linguistic term, not even an ethnic term. They would've been divided into their seperate tribes/city states and thought of themselves as that, though since the time of Julius Caesar, the ""Celts"" did recognise themselves to be a similar people - mainly due to similarities in language.

Okay there's something weird going on in this thread.

Fuck off rimnonce law posting is infinitely better and will always be first ahead of anime posting. Stop trying to be liked so hard it's tragic

All I was trying to say was don't post it first in your own thread. Nite x x

Someone is replying to themself or acting as 1 person

You're too good for britpol man. Make a youtube channel or a podcast or somth.

No I am most definitely not

>it's better
>yet you're the only one that does it

Say where and i'll tell you if you're talking shite or I don't know.

Fucking hell.

bit of a gimp arent you mate

I'm not the law poster you silly cunt
What

>law posting is infinitely better and will always be first ahead of anime posting
That's a matter of opinion, but what is a fact is he shouldn't steal the first post in his own thread

>Stop trying to be liked so hard it's tragic
What are you on about?

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130

>I wonder how much he is getting paid by Mcgregor to completely shill for him non stop.

Maybe he's not paying him money at all?

If you mean me and the lad that posts constitutional law shit are the same person then you're talking shite.

If you mean something else then I don't know.

Disgusting, trying to defend and stick up for anime faggots so hard to be liked. It's first post who gives a single fuck. Tragic bastard

He's not the law poster you're responding to but it's actually 3 people who post it.

Schaub isn't getting payed. He just loves the sport man. Mcgregor will win , follow the money.

Don't ruin a lovely family image.

No ffs I know you two are different people. Rimmer or whoever is conversing with him and someone else is being strange I feel like there's too many people or someone is talking to themselves it's odd

I've jut been reading the Wiki about him - he certainly is.

I was about to go to sleep but doesn't seem right when you cunts are talking about me. Who's what? I'm you now?

>3 people
I don't believe that.

He's getting paid in gay coins.

I wonder where he went

Incoming autistic rage from rim now he is so passionate about mayweather I think he has a crush from all this lurking the past couple of days

pervert

Lad, I'm the one who made it. Post the image hash into archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/ and check the filenames. If it's me it's "ForReadingUpdate1/2/3", if it's anyone else it's something else.

That image came from me. I was the originator lol.

I interpreted something he said as 'you are the same person because he was being nice to you'.

>i made this

K mate.

Nvm lad.

I believe at best it's two.

Literally about 3 months ago someone asked me 'where is that from' and from there people have used the image. I could prove it if I had the stamina but I don't.

Something weird is happening in this thread lads.

I think he pretty much said he was shilling for McGregor on jre. He most definitely wouldn't do it for free. I know they him and conor are friendly that's why I think conor saw his potential to help keep the fight and conor in particular in the spotlight

It's 3 and you can check on 4plebs for yourself like I said to do. 4 if you count the lad who posted it once. What's so hard to believe people want to post something relevant that, without bragging, I put a lot of effort into? Used to all the animeposting and blogposting or what?

No more than 2.

>3 months ago
I've had the image longer than that.

What a mong you are.

From here fyi? So unless you screenshotted the exact same moment as me or someone else did you are bullshitting.

youtu.be/dc26aTCwyYM?t=1194

He seemed to get on well with the black separatist movement also.

I would too. It's hypocritical not too.

Highly unlikely that Macgregor will win desu.

Off to sleep for good now lads. Enjoy this shitfest while you can because the thread will probably die in around an hour.

Looks like I have a stalker lads