Smiling is for faggots

Sup fags

You know your country is gay when 95% of the populace have shit-grins whenever it's time to take a picture.

Take a look at a real badass, and notice what a real badass does in front of a stranger.

A real bad ass doesn't smile. A real badass gives a discerning glare. Not like the scandinavian/germanic fucks who ruined this country with their silly and stupid trusting disposition.

Bring back the Anglo Discerning Frown.

Make America truly great again!

quads of truth. fuck smiling

"I hate my life, please kill me."
Faggot

"you wanna get raped?"
-not a fag

confirmation on Trumps new executive order to ban smiling

i agree but you forgot to mention the degeneracy of pouting,duck lips, and mean mugging

SJWs will say its sexual harassment soon enough

I literally can't contest those quads, but I'm a bigger faggot than you so listen to me when I say that George Bush didn't smile because he didn't habe real teeth! He didn't want to show is dentures made if wood.

Don't worry, senpai. My resting bitch face got your back

2 reasons. 1: bad teeth 2 nobody wants to pose smiling for long. Still, it makes our forefathers look more badass and srs

Didn't this guy have wooden teeth?

True, but not smiling is for autists. Chad smiles.

lmfao

pic is so perfectly related and FUCKING CHECKED

totally agree

Fuck off josh I have pictures of you smiling
Nice quads though faggit

I read that he had dentures made out of human teeth.

This is true, smiling in photos is a post-WW2 thing. Smiling to a stranger is submission.

>Calling the father of our country George Bush
Go drink a bottle of Draino you dumb cunt

quads confirm, never smiling again

typical anglo

Fucking checked, m8.

>Haha why are you always grumpy user, just smile, haha!

Scandinavian and German übermensch have a happy and trusting disposition because they naturally fall into brotherly volkish nations that are virtually crime-free, something the mixed-mutt Anglo pirates can never understand.

This.

Kek has spoken. It is done.

Praise him.

I have literally never smiled and I spray lemon juice in my eyes when I begin to even think of enjoying myself

The only thing I have ever been 'written up' for at work is 'scowling.'

No joke. I wish I could say this only happened once, but it happened three fucking times at three fucking jobs. I wasn't even angry when they fucking came after me, I was just thinking hard.

I'm trying hard to keep my cool right now thinking about this. I want to go full boomer caps, but goddamn, the goofy fuckers at work need to stop drinking the tap water.

Can't tell if actual redneck with a computer or nigger with smartphone.

They didn't smile because holding a smile for hours on end fucking hurts. Same reason why people didn't smile in old photos. That being said, I still agree.

Bull-Quers, Mongrel-Theists, & Jewz...

Blunt-Force-Negro