HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

ANTIFAG FOLLOWS UP AFTER GETTING A NUTSHOT BY BASED POLICE SQUAD HERE'S THE VIDEO twitter.com/Millennial_Matt/status/900554938794823684

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/phoenix/comments/6vl2sm/im_the_guy_in_the_blue_shorts_who_got_shot_in_the/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
ABSOLUTELY B T F O

>Nazi pepper
wat?

self bump this is important

you worthless nazis are in free fall and you cant even notice that kek, /p*l/ is just a bunch diluded fat neckbeards

lol THIS so much. i actually come here just to laugh

Good night left nut

newfag samefagging without a proxy

forget to change ip friendo?

>we have id's
leave retard

antifas a bunch of pussies though

+$0.0001

Not my millennial

Not giving you (you)'s argentine faggot

Its fake, look at the other vids. The guy trolls antifa

Retarded nigger

I
WANT
TO
BELIEVE

You lot are a bunch of retarded manchildren. Grow the fuck up.

He's fucked up for sure. I hope he listens to this when he's all better and realizes how retarded he sounds

>Argentina
Do they pay you in fried chicken, nigger?

>nazisnazisnazisnazisnazisnazisnazisnazis
>nazisnazisnazisnazisnazisnazisnazis
>hit me in my nononazisnazisnazisnazis

holy crap that "everyone I don't like is a nazi" meme is true

Is he doped up on pain pills or just in it for the lulz?

>shot me in the tiddlywinks

Antifa are the gift that keep on giving

The best part is now he has given police his name and they can come arrest him for assault on a police officer when he threw shit at them.

no way this was accidental

>my no-no
my sides

This is fake as fuck. The guy who got shot in the nuts didn't end up in the hospital. He even did an AMA on the Phoenix Reddit today.

reddit.com/r/phoenix/comments/6vl2sm/im_the_guy_in_the_blue_shorts_who_got_shot_in_the/

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.