Domestic Violence meme campaign #6

>Get pictures - search "domestic violence >campaign" or "child abuse campaign"

>add something like "she deserves it for being a nazi"

>put on social media using hashtag PunchANazi

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/dontdeadopeninside/comments/6voh6w/this_white_deserved_a_bitch_black_eye/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh well

and some more... keep it up and keep the OC coming

Moar WWII memes!

What if they take this to heart and do it. They're so easily brainwashed anyway. Could really snowball into the glorious war we all really want.

where're you lads?

NEW THREAD

Saved.

This is the best idea since #DraftOurDaughters before the election

Shill

Go to hell

go to hell JIDF

somebody disperse this one

Vunp

Praise KEK

Do something with this I'm at work

And Do this

Get other alt acts and condemn the violence of the Antifa domestic violence ones using #AltLeft tags to double down the effort. Obviously frog not helping
>pic related

Your pics are too obvious. A little more subtlety, and mix it up some.

Something like a pic to a woman in a trump hat with the caption, punch ALL nazis. No exeptions.

Or pics of police.

and buuuuump

>campaign #6
this is the first one i could see going anywhere. good job faggots

these are good. these are very good. now we need to infiltrate kikebook and get normies to see them.

that has to be the most satisfying job on earth.

Delete you filthy kike

Oh we will and while we do that we create more OC.

If you fall for this fake shit, then you must be a retard.
I bet £100 (325436463$ in Ameriberries) that OP is Bosniak trash blown in from the Balkans.

Swiss were utter mongoloids to let them in.

it needs to be convincing. just pick a random city in the middle of nowhere and make an antifa page for it. then post it to a main antifa page. hopefully some dumbfuck libs will repost it and make the fence sitter normies rage.

>If you fall for this fake shit, then you must be a retard.
fall for what? making memes? what harm could it do?

Hate speech is not free speech

Hey I found a picture of your grandma.
10/10 would bone.

Request from last thread.

Even made you want to join didn't it?

This is trying too hard. It's obvious that it's fake.
This one is a bit better though. Not as obvious that it's fake more so because of the catchy slogan.

Then they prove how fucking braindead they are. The general public/normies stop flocking towards their position and they lose influence, forced to go back into the dark corner from whence they came (Read: Mom's basement).

Call the greek boy to spam some dead trannies and put captions on them pretending they were killed by Antifa for being anti-sjw trannies like Blaire White. Step it up.

More of this to turn more white women against them.

kek

We know holocaust pictures have been faked. Whenever I see such a pile of bodies I wonder, are those jews died by typhon, starvation or are those people in fact dead Germans labeled as jews.

Lol, good shit mang

Ooh that's a good one.

I like to use ww2 german soldiers to represent the side of Antifa. Makes it even funnier when they'd share the meme and not realize it's supportting actual nazis.

>Pic related. Spanish Nazi voulenteer unit.
Slogans like 'never give up, never surrender'

I think you really meant that, it makes alot of sense.. you really share your sentiments with these racist white trash when you aren't larping?

stop this shit you faggots

> Whenever I see such a pile of bodies I wonder, are those jews died by typhon, starvation or are those people in fact dead Germans labeled as jews.
Its all fake, if germans wanted the jews dead they would have just killed them when they found them, just common sense.

Very well done, maybe you could do a version with the #PunchANazi hashtag or an Antifa logo where it reads Antifascist, it's better to give everything already chewed.

Careful with the generic domestic violence images. They tend to be put together in a way that emphasizes the horror of the violence rather than the glory. The terror of the victim, the pain of the wounds. As crazy as antifa is it's not subtle enough to take off.

Antifa shit should try to glorify violence against "nazi women". Glorify the perpetrator. Don't focus on the victim. Victim-focused images are just triggerbait.

For you.

didnt make them, just reposting so their kind of all over the place.

think that one though was one of the original legit ANTIFA ones though so maybe thats why it looks like that.

Someone is salty. Whats wrong? Don't like how your fascist identitarian movement is made out to be the awful movement that it is?

In reality, this shit is what those dumbfucks believe and calling these fuckers out at every given opportunity is what we should be doing as a civilized people, even if the memes end up being savage as fuck.

The man towards the top of the pile looks to have a circumcised penis (hard to tell since it's low-res) though the picture could be altered (harder to do back then, but possible as they once convinced Arthur Conan Doyle fairies were real with pictures like this one in the 1910's.) I'll let you ponder what that means.

the glory is that ANTIFA hates white people, hence it is focused on what they espouse and what they do with their actions.

IGNORE ALL SHILLS WHO SAY THIS WON'T WORK

IT IS EFFECTIVE AND IT HIJACKS A POPULAR HASHTAG

OC

Maybe the idea is not necessarily to be subtle as long as those images "just really make you think".

maybe earn alt-right supporters a left is catchier?

what do you think?

Jews (and germans) died because of disease and starvation. Thus Cyclon B to exterminate lice the carrier of disease. Starvation was because Allied forces bombed, destroyed and cut of supply chaines.

Alright Kike, please tell me the exact passage where is says that?

WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS

I know in a weird ironic sense its the perfect leftist meme, but it doesn't resonate at all nor does it cause any antifa to wrongly spread it. The goal is to be subversive AND spreadable.

Top kek

Duplicate thread, let's merge with the biggest one
Also please post all the posted images there too

keep one for when the other fills maxes maybe? save trouble of reuploading :P

>skulls in front of the pile
>bones to the right
Now I'm not saying the corpses are fake but why would these skulls and bones be there in front of the pile of corpses?

There have been (half) jews been in the Wehrmacht, too. Not sure if circumcised though. It could be one dead jew on a pile of germans or it's actually a geniue pile of jews. Still don't feel comfortable seeing it. Too many lies, too much deception.

fuck off, shill

keep this one for when the other reaches bump limit

reddit.com/r/dontdeadopeninside/comments/6voh6w/this_white_deserved_a_bitch_black_eye/

go upvote this shit- i posted it to a subreddit where signage is supposed to be read in 2 columns but is instead read side to side... millenial humor.... anyways lets get these reddit fags angry

looks photoshopped or whatever they used back then but same thing.

> No Pasaran
As a Spaniard this makes me cringe so hard, 20 year old fat ugly sjws LARPing.

heh
shut it down eh?

what does it mean kind user?

let all men go who in jail or prob for dom violence

its msotly made up

the jew hysteria needs to stop

its violence agaisnt men

nah the other one's bullshit made by scared antifa

we're going to meme you straight into fema camps, did you know that commie subversion can be punished in the usa with prison time and having your citizenship stripped?

because trump does

template to make it easier

Shill thread - sage

Stop falling for this retarded shit.
Twitter stuff was plausible when the board was little known, now its overrun with faggot leftists shilling constantly.
Use your brain.

lulz

kike

you mad?

>expecting subtlety
>from Sup Forums

All they need to do is take screenshots of these threads and it's instantly discredited. It's even more hilarious because if they make a slip up and actually DO publish something that could have potentially been damaging, they can just claim Sup Forums/pol did it because they have proof that you dumb, dumb faggots are doing this thing in the open.

It will be an absolute miracle if you guys ever win this culture war with how stupid you are.

help out, anons. this could plant redpill seeds in 100's of redditors

shill thread. shit tier memes. this is bait. sage

somebody put this kid in a meme haha

>All they need to do is take screenshots of these threads and it's instantly discredited.
wrong, most people won't see the screenshots

just like the media doesn't show our screenshots of the fake news, they won't show this, they have taken to not mentioning us lest the normies come here and get redpilled

better escalate this

>All they need to do is take screenshots of these threads and it's instantly discredited.
Not when ANTIFA actually says Punch Nazis and beat women and children and make their own media promoting it.

Its impossible to tell which images came from here and which came from ANTIFA

we did save huma and spirit cooking and draft our daughters right in the open too and (((they))) were powerless against it

in fact they created the term fake news and we just weaponized it against them, i wonder what their brilliant shrinks will do about this

even if they wanted to, they can't act fast enough, too many stupid SJWs and boomers have to have meetings and shit

bump